Author Topic: For the 2G ppl...blitz kit help!  (Read 352 times)

Offline Faraaz Awan

For the 2G ppl...blitz kit help!
« on: January 05, 2005, 07:47:24 pm »
Ok ive tried like 3 different front blitz bumpers....and they dont seem to fit properly on my 2G (1995) eclipse. The body shop has done a good job but...the headlights are a little off. Yes the kit is made for the 95-96 eclipses. Is there a way maybe to get new headlights so there wont be as much of gap between the lights and bumper. I know blitz kits are sometimes difficult to fit but any suggestions.
clipse GST

Offline Robin Toor

• http://bcdsm.labattz.com/Robin%20Ride/featured_ride.htm
Re: For the 2G ppl...blitz kit help!
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2005, 09:09:19 pm »
Quote from: "Faraaz Awan"
Ok ive tried like 3 different front blitz bumpers....and they dont seem to fit properly on my 2G (1995) eclipse. The body shop has done a good job but...the headlights are a little off. Yes the kit is made for the 95-96 eclipses. Is there a way maybe to get new headlights so there wont be as much of gap between the lights and bumper. I know blitz kits are sometimes difficult to fit but any suggestions.

My guess, fiberglass bumper.

If so, the cheap ass company that made it made the front bumper so it would fit BOTH the eclipse and talon, meaning that the headlight gap is there on purpose so it would fit both cars.

The talon headlights do fit a little better, but you will still have the gap either way. It's not the way it fits, its the way they made the kit to be universal.

Offline Wayne Barbaza

For the 2G ppl...blitz kit help!
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2005, 09:37:41 am »
what headlights u got on there now? stock 95-96? or 97+ style? if u still have the stock ones on, then the bumpers you've tried simply have shitty fitment.  Only thing you can do is get a shop to modify the bumper to fill in the gaps.  If you have 97+ eclipse style lights, then switch back to 95-96 eclipse or any 2g talon lights.