« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2011, 06:20:57 pm »
ignorance/bliss
She lives.
new build details ---> http://freetexthost.com/hgidu250ql
current awhp: 387

Offline Nathan Craft

Re: Muscle
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2011, 07:43:47 pm »
Now, finding a guy rolling in some domestic v8 vintage muscle that can admire/appreciate a fast japanese car, that's rare... ::)
it may not be vintage, but i'm a muscle guy, had an old '82 Z28, with a 383 fastburn and t700r4, currently have this alongside the project tsi. i also love properly tuned DC2 integras and newer preludes.

and yes i know it had cobra decals on it, it came to me that way and i just went with it lol
98 Eclipse Spyder
-Talon Conversion
-AWD swap in progress :D

"Owning a DSM is like dating a stripper, sure it's fun to show off and ride every so often, but in the end it'll break your heart"

Offline Jordan Kruger

« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2011, 09:15:05 pm »
sooo  if those are cobra emblems on a GT.... does that make it a slobra?     ;D     i joke
337awhp.  ---> 500 awhp ? =)

Replacing parts since early 2010.

Offline Graeme H Burvill

« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2011, 07:19:04 am »
My old baby... that i drowned in a river...
Talon TSI-Champagne...She must live again...

Offline Jesse Veitch

« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2011, 09:47:48 am »
The whole making vehicles safer for hitting pedestrians thing has pretty much ruined the front end on anythign new.
97 TSi AWD
92 TSi AWD 6/4 bolt - Sold

Offline Graeme H Burvill

« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2011, 02:12:25 pm »
Its so true, however if you are on the recieving end a nice plastic cusion is a bonus. last month my sister was on a crosswalk in van, there was a crowd crossing and she was at the tail end. Some asian dude rips through the intersection, clips my sister and drives off. To make things worse no body came to my sisters aid while she got herself and her groceries to the curb. Luckily it wasn't an older car so the soft panels prevented any serious injury. However my sister suffers from a rare blood disease and has no spleen so if she gets injured she could easily bleed out either externally or internally. I thank the soft panels and lack of steel on the front end of the car for cusioning the blow. could have been so much worse.
Talon TSI-Champagne...She must live again...

Offline Nathan Craft

« Reply #21 on: May 03, 2011, 07:45:52 am »
sooo  if those are cobra emblems on a GT.... does that make it a slobra?     ;D     i joke
haha pretty much, but the procharger made up for it mostly.   ;)
98 Eclipse Spyder
-Talon Conversion
-AWD swap in progress :D

"Owning a DSM is like dating a stripper, sure it's fun to show off and ride every so often, but in the end it'll break your heart"