Author Topic: Anyone wanna do Twilight Drive In Sunday night August 1st?  (Read 2147 times)

Offline John Hartman

Re: Anyone wanna do Twilight Drive In Sunday night August 1st?
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2010, 06:46:50 pm »
man, I am sorry. This looks like a fun one, but we just realized that with driving, movie time, hanging out etc, we won't be home till roughly 2am.

Too late for us   :(  We have things to do earlyish tomorrow morning.

Maybe this can be done again in Sept, then the sun goes down earlier and the movie can start earlier?

Have fun and keep it shiny side up!! :)
91 Eagle Talon TSi 5spd awd.  GT-12, TriFlow Cams, 850s, Tial, JIC, Jackal, sticky rubber.
86 Merkur XR4Ti 5spd, rwd, turbo, 91,381km.  Original paint, heated leather. intercooled, big VAM, Full 3" exhaust, Cossie sway bar, 16" tires.
06 Mazdaspeed6 6spd awd, DISI turbo, heated leather HIDs, Corksport, Cobb, Konig, Centric...
2018 VW Golf Alltrack turbo Tornado Red, 6mt, some free mods

Offline Marke Bailey

• B.C.'s quickest DSM.
« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2010, 08:42:38 pm »
Ya, Alison says that's too late for old people.  ;)
The Sleepy Slushbox.

"She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts, kid. I've made a lot of special modifications myself."

Offline Brett Haviland

• Administrator
« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2010, 12:55:16 am »
just got back from the movies.. got almost halfway through the 2nd movie with sexy leonardo... and the baby wouldn't go to sleep...   so had to drive home and relieve the tired out mother in law babysitter!

let me know when the next one is!!  I think we will just bring Danika again as its easier to feed her and such with the boobies within reach!
and she just slept the whole time last time we were there anyways

and no one said you had to stay till the last movie john ;)
I like Colts.  Turbo Colts.

Offline Sy Haw Wong

« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2010, 05:18:32 am »
Just got in the door.

Good times.

Inception was GOOD ~ Am I dreaming!?  Is this reality!?  :P

Ya ~ I know all three movies maybe a little too much for some, but most watch the first two and then take off so it ain't so bad.

We will do another movie meet soon.  I would love to see at least a front row filled with only DSMs ~  :D

Offline Tony Leong

• 1995 Eagle Talon TSi AWD 5spd
« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2010, 09:27:25 pm »
$12.50 and you get to see three current movies.  Pretty good value, and don't forget to plan on getting home until after 5AM.  Next time I'll bring a chair/blanket or two and some mosquito candles.