Author Topic: BCDSM Streetlagals/Campout/Dynoday Meet date is SET (July 16th-18th 2010)SIGNUP  (Read 15182 times)

Offline Kyle Kemp

Race yea. Dyno seems like a waste to me
1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX - #1 for sound quality
-Big T28 w/ FP Manifold
-6 bolt swap
-3" Full Exhaust
-Greddy E managment
-Eprom ECU
-DSM Chip

Offline Cole Chalmers

• DERP!DERP!DERP!
aaammmped! see you guys this evening!

Offline John Hartman

DERP!DERP!DERP!  :D
91 Eagle Talon TSi 5spd awd.  GT-12, TriFlow Cams, 850s, Tial, JIC, Jackal, sticky rubber.
86 Merkur XR4Ti 5spd, rwd, turbo, 91,381km.  Original paint, heated leather. intercooled, big VAM, Full 3" exhaust, Cossie sway bar, 16" tires.
06 Mazdaspeed6 6spd awd, DISI turbo, heated leather HIDs, Corksport, Cobb, Konig, Centric...
2018 VW Golf Alltrack turbo Tornado Red, 6mt, some free mods

Offline Drew Sale

Can someone who's going tonight (hopefully Brett) please call me and let me know what the plan is for tonight. PLEASE CALL OR TEXT INSTEAD OF POSTING HERE!!! cuz we're debating if we should head out tonight or tomorrow. So PLEASE call me at 778-238-3739 or just text me. Thanks!
I dont care what anyone says about my car. It only had 1 error code.

Offline Sy Haw Wong

I say lets stop by the local Chilliwack Farm Market on the way to Brett's place to pick up some FRESH CHILLIWACK CORN and other good fruit for the camp out ~

I love Chilliwack corn ~

Offline John Hartman

not sure if the corn is up yet, there are no stands out anywhere.
91 Eagle Talon TSi 5spd awd.  GT-12, TriFlow Cams, 850s, Tial, JIC, Jackal, sticky rubber.
86 Merkur XR4Ti 5spd, rwd, turbo, 91,381km.  Original paint, heated leather. intercooled, big VAM, Full 3" exhaust, Cossie sway bar, 16" tires.
06 Mazdaspeed6 6spd awd, DISI turbo, heated leather HIDs, Corksport, Cobb, Konig, Centric...

Offline Drew Sale

We've left the campsite and are on our way to RG
I dont care what anyone says about my car. It only had 1 error code.

Offline Dan Silburn

Pics and numbers or it didnt happen!

Offline John Hartman

not quite sure, but I don't think anyone was really happy with thier numbers really.

Dyno, I am not sure, but that will get filled in this evening.

Robs car is useful for keeping mosquitoes away  :D

Offline Jason Harwood

not quite sure, but I don't think anyone was really happy with thier numbers really.

Dyno, I am not sure, but that will get filled in this evening.

Robs car is useful for keeping mosquitoes away  :D

Numbers were great, I took higher HP for a car!
Sure, a truck beat me, but it has 3x the displacement! lol
88' MX6 Turbo - 14.2 @ 97.51MPH
94' MX6 V6 - 13.9 @ 96.7MPH
93' Civic Turbo - 14.7 @ 90MPH (bad tune)
90' Civic SI - Auto-X Machine
97' Eclipse GSX 13.6 @ 105MPH
96' Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo
97' Acura EL 14.5 @ 98MPH
'02 Lexus IS300 15.125 @ 91MPH
97' CR-V Winter Beater.
04' WRB WRX STI

Offline Constantin Morosan

• 95 Eclipse turbo
is there a cruise tomorow ? i couldnt make it due to some BS moving and the car beeing fucking stupid ..   hit me with a txt or call anyone if u guys are cruising tomorow .. ill be up at 7 so :P LOL
Help us Obi John Kenobi you're our only hope ..

Obi-John Kenobi? 

OMG.

Offline Rob Armstrong

Thanks for letting us all come out and make mess at your place Brett. I had a good time.

Offline Brett Haviland

• Administrator
Meet was awesome!

Thanks a ton to everyone who attended.  SOme good times were had.. lol eventho some of us wont remember last night HAHAHAHHAHA

Cole Chalmers definalty gets the drunkest person and best moustache award lol. (DERP!PUKE!DERP! ;) )  (with Drew Sale a close second on the drunkest award)
Rob gets the James Bond smoke screen award
Zach Holt gets the stinky sweaty fat guy award and the most horsepower to do a burnout in gravel award.
Brendan Kelly gets the most broken down car award  (blew a hole in the tranny on a wicked test drive)
Drew Sale gets the "Pedo Van" award and the "SHEEP CHASER" award
John Hartman gets old man award and cleanest engine bay award
Marke Bailey gets the Highest HP Award (for the dyno day)
Sy Haw gets the best BBQ'ed chicken cook in the world award
Lowell Foo gets the early riser award, and the sick joke award lol (must jerk off to stay awake lol)
Mirage Forum guys from the states get the earliest to bed awards (i guess americans just cant party like we can) haha
I get the sweaty boobs award and the fall on the ground multiple times award.

hahahah

Good times.

Oh and my 1/4 mile times were as follows:

15.3 @86 MPH.  (my best time with the stock exhuast still bolted up)

Dyno at RG numbers ---(from what i can recall)

jason harwoods B18C Acura CL                 145 HP  /  90TQ

Mike Bush (4G93 '97 Mirage)                      95 HP   /  94 TQ

Brett Haviland (89 Dodge colt GT 4g61t)   - 115 HP / 127 TQ

Remi Raymond (BMW 325)                                 -  125 HP ???/ 129 TQ???  

Marke Bailey  (RWD Dodge Truck 360 v8)          - 193 HP  /  262 TQ

let me know if those numbers are correct and if you have any 1/4 mile times to post up for the streetlegals.

I was totally happy with my numbers on the dyno as well.  I know that the little 1.6L is getting a bit tired... but i was impressed with the TQ the little guy put down!  Still no 4g63.. but ill get it there lol.

« Last Edit: July 19, 2010, 07:57:57 am by Brett Haviland »
I like Colts.  Turbo Colts.

Offline Sy Haw Wong

Thanks for letting us all come out and make mess at your place Brett. I had a good time.

Awesome to drink with you Rob ~  I ate too much..wish I could have drank more ~!!!

Yep.  Thanks Brett for the awesome campout.  It was a blast and a success.  Everyone had a great time.  Lots of food and booze.

Great meeting the US Mirage crew.

Wicked bond fire (thanks Drew Sale for killing a tree to provide us with fuel to burn ~)  and music (*thanks Cole for providing the sound system with your Protege 5).

Loved the John Hartman and Zach Holt comedy duo ~!  :D

Great seeing all members.

Marke, Cole, Brendon, Lowell, John and Carmen, Drew and Rob, and others I forgot to mention.

Lets do it up again next year ~

Fraser Valley Tour is coming next week July 25 ~!! Hope to see everyone there ~

Offline Marke Bailey

• B.C.'s quickest DSM.
Ya, It was a blast.

Thanks again to Brett and Yvonne and family for allowing us to do this. Glad to meet the mirage guys, and the other members I hadn't met before. It's nice to put a face to the names.

I can't wait to see all the pics, wish I hadn't forgot my camera.  :(  Hey Rozon, where's the vid?

See everyone at the FVT next weekend.  ;D

P.S. 193rwhp/262tq

« Last Edit: July 18, 2010, 10:11:37 pm by Marke Bailey »
The Sleepy Slushbox.

"She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts, kid. I've made a lot of special modifications myself."