Author Topic: BCDSM Streetlagals/Campout/Dynoday Meet date is SET (July 16th-18th 2010)SIGNUP  (Read 15178 times)

Offline Eric_Wang

Im thinking of heading down on Dyno day and just chill with everyone and pick at ppls brain for knowledge lol XD
-1995 Eagle talon TSI AWD
2GB Conversion - Strut Bar - Tein Basic Coilovers - FMIC - Greddy BOV - Big EVO III 16G - Injen Intake - 550cc Injectors - Ported 02 housing - FP Exhaust Manifold - 3" Exhaust & DP - MBC - SAFC

Offline Eric_Wang

Whoops posted that too quick, wanted to ask what time do you think you guys are gonna be there at?
-1995 Eagle talon TSI AWD
2GB Conversion - Strut Bar - Tein Basic Coilovers - FMIC - Greddy BOV - Big EVO III 16G - Injen Intake - 550cc Injectors - Ported 02 housing - FP Exhaust Manifold - 3" Exhaust & DP - MBC - SAFC

Offline Brett Haviland

• Administrator
We will be at the dyno around 9 am at racing greed on saturday morning.

and the gravel/dirt/grass driveway does have some little imperfections and bumps near it.  Your car should be okay constatine, but i would be carefull when you pull in still.
I like Colts.  Turbo Colts.

Offline John Hartman

he can park on the road down below if he is too much of a kitty cat to pull up  :D
91 Eagle Talon TSi 5spd awd.  GT-12, TriFlow Cams, 850s, Tial, JIC, Jackal, sticky rubber.
86 Merkur XR4Ti 5spd, rwd, turbo, 91,381km.  Original paint, heated leather. intercooled, big VAM, Full 3" exhaust, Cossie sway bar, 16" tires.
06 Mazdaspeed6 6spd awd, DISI turbo, heated leather HIDs, Corksport, Cobb, Konig, Centric...
2018 VW Golf Alltrack turbo Tornado Red, 6mt, some free mods

Offline Brett Haviland

• Administrator
Oh also i have a list of some food items for people to bring for the campout/BBQ portion of the meet.  Members of MPF (Mirage Performance Forums) will be coming up from the states and they have already selected a bunch of food to bring.  There is quite a bit more guys from BCDSM coming so heres a list of food we still need.

Meat:
-Chicken for the BBQ
-Ribs for BBQ (not a big deal if we dont have any considering the mess and they take long to cook)
-Steaks (if you would like a steak for yourself, bring one to throw on the BBQ)
*other MPF members are already bringing some hotdogs and Burger stuff for BBQ so dont worry about those items

Sides:

-Corn on the cob w/butter/salt
-Potato salad
-Macaroni salad
-Pasta Salad?
-Fruit Tray w/ dip

Post up what you would like to bring and i will put your name down for the item in a certain colour font to identify whos bringing what.

There will be TWO full size BBQ's for cooking purposes.  Plus a side burner to boil/cook other stuff

Other then that its BYOB unless you guys wanna get a keg of beer... but im pretty sure we will have to decide that pretty quick as it needs to have a deposit put down."  Some of the MPF guys are bringing a selection of beer as well so im sure there will be some floating around.  Ill be buying my case of sleemans for the night, that should do me good haha.  Hopefully we can have more ppl passed out under the tree outside in the grass like last year lol.   If you are going to be drinking alcohol it is recommended that you bring a tent and pass out in the camping area instead of driving home.

« Last Edit: July 07, 2010, 09:32:16 pm by Brett Haviland »

Offline Constantin Morosan

• 95 Eclipse turbo
he can park on the road down below if he is too much of a kitty cat to pull up  :D

lol john u asshat  i just dont feel like shoveling the driver with my scraping plate..

and i can go to the store and pick up some wings  .. ill grab two packs,  one BBQ  and another of i dont know what .. wil lthat work  ?  
« Last Edit: July 09, 2010, 08:58:15 pm by Brett Haviland »
Help us Obi John Kenobi you're our only hope ..

Obi-John Kenobi? 

OMG.

Offline Marke Bailey

• B.C.'s quickest DSM.
don't forget what happened to the evo that came last year. brand new bumper got crunched on the grass.
The Sleepy Slushbox.

"She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts, kid. I've made a lot of special modifications myself."

Offline Brett Haviland

• Administrator
don't forget what happened to the evo that came last year. brand new bumper got crunched on the grass.

yeah thats cuz nathan came ripping in there like a bat outta hell and didn't notice the incline change on the hill area cuz the grass was so thick you could not tell that it was a fast change in the slope of the property.  If your car is lowered just pull off to the right side and part next to the big long mound of raised up grass.

Offline Brett Haviland

• Administrator

lol john u asshat  i just dont feel like shoveling the driver with my scraping plate..

and i can go to the store and pick up some wings  .. ill grab two packs,  one BBQ  and another of i dont know what .. wil lthat work  ?  

Yeah dont worry about bottoming on the drivway... just go slow and you wont bottom out.  I have driven my evo through there with its front lip and it lowered and not had it come close to bottoming out on the main driveway

that sounds good.  Wings will take some carefull tending and flipping on the BBQ to get the right.  But im sure your up for the challange eh Constatine?

I know that i will be a drunk cook.  Hopefully i will be up for the challange ahahha

Offline Constantin Morosan

• 95 Eclipse turbo
ahh shit i have too cook them tooo ? FAWKKKKKK .. and trust me ill be just as hammered as you :S  i will need directions to the place tho .
Help us Obi John Kenobi you're our only hope ..

Obi-John Kenobi? 

OMG.

Offline John Hartman

convoy with us.
91 Eagle Talon TSi 5spd awd.  GT-12, TriFlow Cams, 850s, Tial, JIC, Jackal, sticky rubber.
86 Merkur XR4Ti 5spd, rwd, turbo, 91,381km.  Original paint, heated leather. intercooled, big VAM, Full 3" exhaust, Cossie sway bar, 16" tires.
06 Mazdaspeed6 6spd awd, DISI turbo, heated leather HIDs, Corksport, Cobb, Konig, Centric...

Offline Brett Haviland

• Administrator
yeah its pretty easy to find... well sorta..coming from chilliwack (sardis) along vedder Mnt. rd.  you go left on Majuba hill rd right after your go over the railroad tracks in yarrow.  after turning onto majuba hill rd you will go over the railroad tracks yet again and that will take you on a twisty windy road that goes along the mountain for a few km's.  When you go over the railroad tracks again the property that the campout takes place is on the left hand side at the bottom of the hill where the stop sign is.  Take  a left at the stop sign and pull into the next dirt driveway on the left.  I will have a sign out for ppl to see so they can find the place easier.

Offline Brett Haviland

• Administrator
ATTENDIES:

BBQ/CAMPOUT pARTAY
1) Brett Haviland +1
2) Sy Haw Wong - for Campout portion
3) Dan Silburn- the whole shebang
4) Kyle & of course a lady since im single =)
5) Constantin Morosan for the camping part and  the gF if she is interested .
6) Cole Chalmers + gf for (most likely) the whole thing. May not be able to do the sunday portion.
7)Marke Bailey
8 )Brendan Kelly +1
9)John Hartman (1G DSM)
10)Zach Holt (1G DSM(S))
11) Lowell Foo
12) Rob Armstrong
13) Drew Sale +1

WHOS RACING ON FRIDAY NIGHT STREETLEGALS?
1) Brett Haviland (89 Colt GT)
2) Marke Bailey(dodge truck)
3) Dan Silburn (2g?)
4)Cole Chalmers ??? (in Cressida)
5)Brendan Kelly (89 Colt GT *if ready)
6)john hartman ('91 TSI)
7)zach holt (1gb blue car)
8 ) Lowell foo (DSM?)
9) Jason Harwood (Acura CL)

WHOS PUTTING THEIR CAR ON THE DYNO AT RACING GREED (SATURDAY) ?
1) Brett Haviland  (either the summit van or my colt GT)
2) Marke Bailey (truck)
3) Dan Silburn (2G?)
4) Cole Chalmers...  (in Cressida)?
5) Brendan Kelly (89 Colt GT *if ready*)
6) John Hartman ('91 TSI)
7) Zach Holt (Blue 1GB)
8 ) Lowell Foo (DSM?)
9) Jason Harwood (Acura CL)

And im wondering if ppl will still try and pick some of the following items to bring for the BBQ on sat night.

Meat:
-Chicken for the BBQ (chicken breasts/drumsticks/wings)
-Ribs for BBQ (not a big deal if we dont have any considering the mess and they take long to cook)
-Steaks (if you would like a steak for yourself, bring one to throw on the BBQ)
*other MPF members are already bringing some hotdogs and Burger stuff for BBQ so dont worry about those items

Sides:

-Corn on the cob w/butter/salt
-Potato salad
-Macaroni salad
-Pasta Salad?
-Fruit Tray w/ dip

Constantine...  the wings might be took much of a hassel to cool.  Probably better off bringing a few breasts or some thighs/drumsticks.. those will be much easier too cook.

« Last Edit: July 13, 2010, 12:08:56 am by Brett Haviland »

Offline John Hartman

or precooked wings, and then just put them on the top rack till they are warmed thru.  Gotta be careful with chicken and pork on the bbq, because if you don't cook it all the way, (drunk cooks) you can get sick sick sick.

M@M meats, Superstore(Presidents Choice) and some others are very good wings.

Offline Jason Harwood

im in for the dyno and racing.

Just cant do the camping
88' MX6 Turbo - 14.2 @ 97.51MPH
94' MX6 V6 - 13.9 @ 96.7MPH
93' Civic Turbo - 14.7 @ 90MPH (bad tune)
90' Civic SI - Auto-X Machine
97' Eclipse GSX 13.6 @ 105MPH
96' Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo
97' Acura EL 14.5 @ 98MPH
'02 Lexus IS300 15.125 @ 91MPH
97' CR-V Winter Beater.
04' WRB WRX STI