Author Topic: BCDSM Streetlagals/Campout/Dynoday Meet date is SET (July 16th-18th 2010)SIGNUP  (Read 15174 times)

Offline Brett Haviland

• Administrator
Cool!

Well so far the forcast is looking good for friday (streetlagals) and saturday.  There is some rain in the forcast for sunday.... so hopefully that holds off!!
I like Colts.  Turbo Colts.

Offline Constantin Morosan

• 95 Eclipse turbo
bad news :( got scheduaedl to work  saturday starting a new project .. :( i wont be able to  camp out . the only thing i can do is  the friday night   race night .. ill be a spectator . see ya then .. FML !
Help us Obi John Kenobi you're our only hope ..

Obi-John Kenobi? 

OMG.

Offline John Hartman

come after work for the camp out?  You gotta eat dinner anyways.
91 Eagle Talon TSi 5spd awd.  GT-12, TriFlow Cams, 850s, Tial, JIC, Jackal, sticky rubber.
86 Merkur XR4Ti 5spd, rwd, turbo, 91,381km.  Original paint, heated leather. intercooled, big VAM, Full 3" exhaust, Cossie sway bar, 16" tires.
06 Mazdaspeed6 6spd awd, DISI turbo, heated leather HIDs, Corksport, Cobb, Konig, Centric...
2018 VW Golf Alltrack turbo Tornado Red, 6mt, some free mods

Offline Drew Sale

Probably better off bringing a few breasts or some thighs/drumsticks.. those will be much easier too cook.

don't worry, i'll bring some breasts  ;D
I dont care what anyone says about my car. It only had 1 error code.

Offline Brett Haviland

• Administrator
hahaha drew!   Are you coming for sure?  ill add you to the list?

And constantine....  what john said... come out saturday night and camp out!!  friday night there wont be a huge party or anything cuz we will be getting back late from the track (if it doesn;t get rained out)

Offline Constantin Morosan

• 95 Eclipse turbo
come after work for the camp out?  You gotta eat dinner anyways.

yep plan on it .. hope to figure it out  .. :D with the adrees and shit  have ur phone ready john so i may call u if i get lost !
Help us Obi John Kenobi you're our only hope ..

Obi-John Kenobi? 

OMG.

Offline John Hartman

hehehe, if I don't answer, keep trying.  I may have a few beers-n-such  ;)
91 Eagle Talon TSi 5spd awd.  GT-12, TriFlow Cams, 850s, Tial, JIC, Jackal, sticky rubber.
86 Merkur XR4Ti 5spd, rwd, turbo, 91,381km.  Original paint, heated leather. intercooled, big VAM, Full 3" exhaust, Cossie sway bar, 16" tires.
06 Mazdaspeed6 6spd awd, DISI turbo, heated leather HIDs, Corksport, Cobb, Konig, Centric...

Offline Zach Holt

Quote from: Drew Sale link=topic=22714.msg208019#msg208019 date=

don't worry, i'll bring some breasts  ;D

ahah I'm in I'll bring the kiddy pool and jello.. Jk :p
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitsubishi
Then google.
Then read old postings about it.
Then ask.

Offline Brett Haviland

• Administrator
hahaha

just wondering if someone can bring a extra cooler and we need a bunch of ice to keep beverages cold and meets/condiments cold as well.  If i remmeber from last year I ended up bringing my two coolers... but they were full of beer and BBQ food stuff in no time.

Ill be bringing a bunch of hamburger patties, condiments, and a couple bags of ice..  also we will have lots of condiments and paper plates and cutlery and such.  

Still wondering if any guys can pick a item from this list and bring it to the BBQ/PArty on Sat. night/

Meat:
=-Steaks (if you would like a steak for yourself, bring one to throw on the BBQ)
-A few Pork Chops?
-A pack of BIG hot dawgs

Sides:
-Corn on the cob w/butter/salt
-Potato salad
-Macaroni salad
-Pasta Salad?
-Fruit Tray w/ dip

« Last Edit: July 13, 2010, 10:15:09 pm by Brett Haviland »

Offline John Hartman

I'll bring some coolers and ice, as well as some stuff to eat/cook
« Last Edit: July 13, 2010, 10:14:15 pm by Brett Haviland »

Offline Brett Haviland

• Administrator
oops, tried to post in your post john ahha

nice ill be bringing a couple coolers and ice as well.

oh also, i can probably round up some cooking utensils and pots and pans i hope...  like for cooking onions and veggies or something(besides meat and such).... wondering if anyone will be packing any camping related foodware such as pots and frying pans or whatever or if anyone has some laying around that can go on a gas stove and not worry about wrecking them.

My wife has some nice stainless steel stuff, but i doubt she would approve of me using them on the BBQ haha.

Oh and make sure you guys remember to bring flashlights and bug repelent as well as your tents, sleeping bags/pillows and all that jazz that you would normally bring camping!  Also we should add to the list to bring a flat of water bottles for when ppl have had too much to drink.  We can prop them up against the tree and feed them water untill they sober up again enought to start driniking again LOL

I think like as john mentioned if ppl bring a few things they would like to eat then it should work out pretty good.  There will also be lots of staples like burgers and hot dogs to cook as well but if someone wants to have a steak then probably best to buy just one for yourself and then we can throw it on the BBQ's for you.

Offline Kyle Kemp

Whats the plan?? Main camping night gonna be on saturday??
1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX - #1 for sound quality
-Big T28 w/ FP Manifold
-6 bolt swap
-3" Full Exhaust
-Greddy E managment
-Eprom ECU
-DSM Chip

Offline Brett Haviland

• Administrator
thats correct kyle!!

you will be coming right?  are you going to dyno and race?

Offline Drew Sale

I'm going to be bringing all my camping gear including coolers, flashlights, maul (not an axe, even better), bug spray, sun screen, tarps (I also have the biggest tarp you've ever seen) camping chairs x2, fire wood, portable BBQ, big Tupperware containers (90ltrs) and 8x 20' utility rope, navy seal knife, electric lantern, and a few other misc camping supplies. I'll be bringing my van which is a gutted 18' utility van so if there's any large items that need hauling let me know. I won't be coming for the cruise cuz I'll have my van which is big and slow. So I'll be coming for fri/sat/camping sat night then if someone doesn't mind me coming with them for the cruise I'll just leave my van behind and get it afterwards
I dont care what anyone says about my car. It only had 1 error code.

Offline Brett Haviland

• Administrator
Sounds good drew.  Sounds like you will be prepared for anthing that comes your way lol

Don't wforget some warm blankets for say night in case it gets cold. I'm sure it will be fine tho