Author Topic: One of my new toys  (Read 2144 times)

Offline Drew Sale

One of my new toys
« on: March 26, 2009, 12:56:57 am »
So as I posted in the Lounge, I sold my 2g. Since the new owner didn't have the entire asking price in cash he traded his car as well. So now I'm selling that too. But so far it's pretty fun the drive!

I dont care what anyone says about my car. It only had 1 error code.

patrickWoo

Re: One of my new toys
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2009, 01:14:57 am »
I got a set of 15" wheels that will fit your car with good tires, interested? I'll snap some pics tomorrow.

Shane Hornstein

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2009, 01:15:33 am »
Whaaaaaat but your Talon was so pretty!

Offline Drew Sale

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2009, 03:48:19 am »
I got a set of 15" wheels that will fit your car with good tires, interested? I'll snap some pics tomorrow.

what are you asking for them?

Whaaaaaat but your Talon was so pretty!

so was my Visa bill...

Offline Zach Holt

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2009, 09:38:58 am »
11%visa bill + your talon is worth way more then that 240sx.  :-\
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitsubishi
Then google.
Then read old postings about it.
Then ask.

Offline John Hartman

« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2009, 08:25:42 pm »
I'd say he got alot of cash as well as the 240.
91 Eagle Talon TSi 5spd awd.  GT-12, TriFlow Cams, 850s, Tial, JIC, Jackal, sticky rubber.
86 Merkur XR4Ti 5spd, rwd, turbo, 91,381km.  Original paint, heated leather. intercooled, big VAM, Full 3" exhaust, Cossie sway bar, 16" tires.
06 Mazdaspeed6 6spd awd, DISI turbo, heated leather HIDs, Corksport, Cobb, Konig, Centric...
2018 VW Golf Alltrack turbo Tornado Red, 6mt, some free mods

Jamie Oswald

« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2009, 02:39:11 pm »
BAHAHAH..... Honnestly... :o you did get one... i thought you were joking.. Usually when you sell your car you step it up a few notches...but you...have gone down a million.. Now your in with the civics. Its not even turbo... I'd laugh my ass off if it was auto.

Oh mann.... thats no ride to be ballin in

i mean your beat up junker talon looks better than that.

Poor drew no more photo shoots for you.

Offline John Hartman

« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2009, 06:10:24 pm »
hey, I'd say its a step up from a cheap fwd car, its rwd after all, and has quite a bit of potential.
91 Eagle Talon TSi 5spd awd.  GT-12, TriFlow Cams, 850s, Tial, JIC, Jackal, sticky rubber.
86 Merkur XR4Ti 5spd, rwd, turbo, 91,381km.  Original paint, heated leather. intercooled, big VAM, Full 3" exhaust, Cossie sway bar, 16" tires.
06 Mazdaspeed6 6spd awd, DISI turbo, heated leather HIDs, Corksport, Cobb, Konig, Centric...
2018 VW Golf Alltrack turbo Tornado Red, 6mt, some free mods

Jamie Oswald

« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2009, 06:17:46 pm »
Yeah if you put a few g's into it...waste... What's your other tod
Y

Offline Drew Sale

« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2009, 07:56:39 pm »
Jamie, nobody cares about your opinion. If you have nothing good to contribute then please don't post your waste of an opinion in my thread. You think your such hot shit cuz you bought an audi, but nobody cares. You think your car is the greatest car in the world. Grow a back bone and get your own opinion instead of always putting people down. Jesus, do you think anybody cares if you don't like my car? I didn't buy this 240, the guy who bought my car didn't have the whole asking price so he threw in the 240. So now I'm selling it to make up the rest of the asking price for my car. I don't plan on keeping it. For crying out loud jamie, nobody cares about your negative thoughts. Get over yourself or grow up. Or both, preferably

Jamie Oswald

« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2009, 08:13:49 pm »
Jamie, nobody cares about your opinion. If you have nothing good to contribute then please don't post your waste of an opinion in my thread. You think your such hot shit cuz you bought an audi, but nobody cares. You think your car is the greatest car in the world. Grow a back bone and get your own opinion instead of always putting people down. Jesus, do you think anybody cares if you don't like my car? I didn't buy this 240, the guy who bought my car didn't have the whole asking price so he threw in the 240. So now I'm selling it to make up the rest of the asking price for my car. I don't plan on keeping it. For crying out loud jamie, nobody cares about your negative thoughts. Get over yourself or grow up. Or both, preferably

LMAO  ;D OKKKK

YSF

Jamie Oswald

« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2009, 08:19:13 pm »
oh and for the books no i dont think im hot shit because i drive an audi... i just know its better the the POS you drive!! LOL good luck buddy!

Offline Drew Sale

« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2009, 08:54:55 pm »
i dont think im hot shit

What a coincedence, me neither.

Offline Ryan Singh

« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2009, 10:14:27 pm »
Wtf man...I thought you were friends?  ::)
« Last Edit: March 30, 2009, 10:18:19 pm by Ryan Singh »
2001 Altezza RS200
1996 TSi AWD - In hibernation

Offline Drew Sale

« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2009, 10:26:48 pm »
We were. Up until he started calling my dsm a piece of shit and how worthless it is. And then how he doesn't ever say anything other than put me down everytime I post anything. He doesn't realize that some people are trying to get themself out of debt by living below their means. Which means they don't go buying expensive cars to drop all their money into something where they'll never get it back. Instead, I drop money into something that's going to help secure my future. And jamie, for whatever reason, doesn't like the fact that I'm just not into spending money on something I'm just not into. I'm not saying jamie is an idiot, he just needs to learn that not everyone is into the same things he is. That's it :)