Author Topic: My Talon  (Read 20659 times)

Offline Vanessa Brake

Re: My Talon
« Reply #30 on: March 21, 2009, 07:53:45 pm »
Lol no your probably right John the spoiler probably isn't safe
I'll get it taken off
I think I'm just going to go spoilerless :)

Mark:
It was on Yale near broadway in a drive way I was going to stop and see if it was you and say hi or whatever but then I figured if it wasn't you I'd look like an idiot so I didn't bother lol

Offline John Hartman

« Reply #31 on: March 21, 2009, 07:58:02 pm »
I think I'm just going to go spoilerless :)

ohh, bare bottomed eh:  ;)

Sorry, SOMEONE woulda said it.
91 Eagle Talon TSi 5spd awd.  GT-12, TriFlow Cams, 850s, Tial, JIC, Jackal, sticky rubber.
86 Merkur XR4Ti 5spd, rwd, turbo, 91,381km.  Original paint, heated leather. intercooled, big VAM, Full 3" exhaust, Cossie sway bar, 16" tires.
06 Mazdaspeed6 6spd awd, DISI turbo, heated leather HIDs, Corksport, Cobb, Konig, Centric...
2018 VW Golf Alltrack turbo Tornado Red, 6mt, some free mods

Offline Mark Guthrie

« Reply #32 on: March 21, 2009, 08:00:21 pm »
Mark:
It was on Yale near broadway in a drive way I was going to stop and see if it was you and say hi or whatever but then I figured if it wasn't you I'd look like an idiot so I didn't bother lol

haha thats awesome u sooo should have stopped!!! i was actually at john hartmans place, working on my car alittle and i installed a deck for his wife carmens car lol
are u guys still coming out tomorrow to the meet? where are u meeting up with us? abby or chilliwack?
silly honda's, street lamps are for seeing, not hugging!

1991 talon tsi awd (DB UICP,Greddy type S BOV,FMIC, Steel 3"intake, 3" exhaust, BB MBC, 14PSI)

Offline John Hartman

« Reply #33 on: March 21, 2009, 08:02:04 pm »
yea you coulda met 3 members  :)
91 Eagle Talon TSi 5spd awd.  GT-12, TriFlow Cams, 850s, Tial, JIC, Jackal, sticky rubber.
86 Merkur XR4Ti 5spd, rwd, turbo, 91,381km.  Original paint, heated leather. intercooled, big VAM, Full 3" exhaust, Cossie sway bar, 16" tires.
06 Mazdaspeed6 6spd awd, DISI turbo, heated leather HIDs, Corksport, Cobb, Konig, Centric...
2018 VW Golf Alltrack turbo Tornado Red, 6mt, some free mods

Offline Mark Guthrie

« Reply #34 on: March 21, 2009, 08:10:16 pm »
haha, everytime im at your place john someone always goes by that i know and gives me the "hey i saw u today on yale by the school, was gonna stop but...." lol

1991 talon tsi awd (DB UICP,Greddy type S BOV,FMIC, Steel 3"intake, 3" exhaust, BB MBC, 14PSI)

Offline Michel Paiement

• Boom!
« Reply #35 on: March 21, 2009, 08:14:54 pm »
i don't care whats on that car its white; makes it a sweet car lol

Offline Vanessa Brake

« Reply #36 on: March 21, 2009, 08:15:16 pm »
Lol I didn't want to go up to some random person and have it not been you I would have looked rediculous
I'll stop next time lol
I really want to go but as I don't drive Mike would have to and his gf just got back tonight and he wants to hang out with her so I'm going to say we're  probably not going to be there unless I can convince him other wise in the next 40 mins :(

Offline Michel Paiement

• Boom!
« Reply #37 on: March 21, 2009, 08:18:01 pm »
Lol I didn't want to go up to some random person and have it not been you I would have looked rediculous
I'll stop next time lol
I really want to go but as I don't drive Mike would have to and his gf just got back tonight and he wants to hang out with her so I'm going to say we're  probably not going to be there unless I can convince him other wise in the next 40 mins :(

If all us dsm guys were not so crazy i'd say you could tag along with one of us

Offline Vanessa Brake

« Reply #38 on: March 21, 2009, 08:18:05 pm »
Lol thank you Michel :) you officially my favorite member of this club haha jk ;)

Offline Michel Paiement

• Boom!
« Reply #39 on: March 21, 2009, 08:20:08 pm »
Lol thank you Michel :) you officially my favorite member of this club haha jk ;)

sweet i have a in    lol jk

Offline Vanessa Brake

« Reply #40 on: March 21, 2009, 08:20:38 pm »
Lol it'd be kinda wierd going with someone I don't even know to an event where I don't know anyone lol

Offline Mark Guthrie

« Reply #41 on: March 21, 2009, 08:22:34 pm »
haha i was gonna offer aswell, i say u jump in with someone, its gonna be good times, if you could make it to either of the meeting spots u could ride with me untill we got to mcdonalds in van cuz someone else is jumping in with me, but im sure u could ride with chel!

Offline Michel Paiement

• Boom!
« Reply #42 on: March 21, 2009, 08:23:15 pm »
Lol it'd be kinda wierd going with someone I don't even know to an event where I don't know anyone lol

You should tell your brother he has to bring you lol

Offline Vanessa Brake

« Reply #43 on: March 21, 2009, 08:23:36 pm »
I'm guessing Michel is Chel?

Offline Mark Guthrie

« Reply #44 on: March 21, 2009, 08:24:58 pm »
lol yep