Author Topic: My Talon  (Read 20636 times)

Jamie Oswald

Re: My Talon
« Reply #120 on: April 08, 2009, 02:42:23 pm »
oh were playing the how i lost my licence game... uhh...No comment..  8)

Offline Vanessa Brake

« Reply #121 on: April 08, 2009, 02:44:16 pm »
Lol come on Jamie lets hear it

If it will make you feel better I raced an undercover cop once..... or twice lol  yours cant be any worse than that

Jamie Oswald

« Reply #122 on: April 08, 2009, 03:05:10 pm »
no mines more of a... yeah

I lost my licence back in school was one of the first of my year to get a licnece besides jan feb..

So i was driving along...still new behind the wheel and when your new you tend to take up more then one lane. So yeah... i decided to rip it.. and got the car up to 130 i believe the cops stated.. Ne ways as i got it up there these punk as kids were in a mini van beside me, and threw some shit at my car. So i looked over and as i did the punk ass kids swerved at me and i see one kid harsh hangoing out the van window..

Funny thing is i knew that i should have slowed down but didnt and was expecting to go thru the light and slow down on the other side (this happend in port coquitlam by the crappy tire), but the week before me and my dad were having a talk about how pissed off we were about the tires we just got on the car! So ne ways as i swerve from these kids and i notice that there is a pole commin up(big ass silver light standard) So as these kids swerve at me i swerve out of the way. but had no chance at all to recover... so guess where i went at 130 k...

30ft before the light... Slam on the brakes... shitty tires didnt do shit but slow me down a bit and got me down to about 80k, i go up onto the curb and head on into the pole...

So grampa and grandma who ever these old couple were said i was street racing so the fuckin cop believe them rather then me, my buddies and the 3 witnesses saying what happened.. and none of them said i was racing.. it was i was pretty much run off the road.

So i get a letter from MV superintendent. tells me i will be loosing my licence for 5 months starting the time i hand in my licence for street racing...plus i will not be covered for the los of the vehicle nor will i be covered for any medical crap.

in the end because of disputes i lost my licnece for a total of 8 months, plus a 500 buck fine, and a 400+ fine for the points..

« Last Edit: April 08, 2009, 03:07:35 pm by Jamie Oswald »

Jamie Oswald

« Reply #123 on: April 08, 2009, 03:11:57 pm »
and the worst part is, i have street racing on my licnece so every time im pulled for anything the cop can see that.. and ive had a few cops bring it up more then once, they come back to the and go soooo you like to go fast do you, any races going on Mr oswald.. or How was racing stranded at home.. im like what there like your licence... nothing to be proud of there... but every time a cop pulls you now it ill be on the file along with all the rest of your fines..

So thats why i hate cops! when ever i get pulled i go yes..what now?

Offline Ryan Singh

« Reply #124 on: April 08, 2009, 03:18:25 pm »
That's fuckin brutal dude...I have a pretty bad story too. I used to have a Grand Prix back in the day. I ended up writing off my car and three others that were parked on the side of the road. Regardless of what others say, it wasn't my fault...but whatever, that's a whole different thread.   ::)

Thanks for the pointers tho!

Vanessa, LOL at your "stunting"!!! :D wtf were you doing?

If I was to be charged of anything, it should be stunning! HAHAHA,
I'm Vancity's #1Stunna!
2001 Altezza RS200
1996 TSi AWD - In hibernation

Offline Vanessa Brake

« Reply #125 on: April 08, 2009, 03:18:56 pm »
That's stupid
I don't really mind cops they left me off of like 90% of my tickets
I drive like an asshole but they think I'm cute so they let me off a lot (even the lady cops do sometimes lol )

Offline Vanessa Brake

« Reply #126 on: April 08, 2009, 03:24:19 pm »
Lol that's what the cops call it
I was just bored and in a rush and I slid around a couple corners and they call it stunting and told me I was a danger to the general public
It was stupid he did let me go with no tickets though doing like 140ish through a 50 zone (my speedo didnt work so I genuinely didnt know lol)
It was a gooder

Jamie Oswald

« Reply #127 on: April 08, 2009, 03:24:48 pm »
i dono vaness, if i drive your ride you may take over the wheel and pull off some stunts :P

Stuntinnn 101 baby! as she pulls the hand brake around the corner!

Offline Vanessa Brake

« Reply #128 on: April 08, 2009, 03:28:48 pm »
Lol hardly I dont know if you could handle it Jamie haha

Jamie Oswald

« Reply #129 on: April 08, 2009, 03:49:06 pm »
i dont know if you could handle me... i was doin dohnuts in the talon when we went to alloutte lake last year. then doin some nutty drifts around the corners... i wonder where those clips went..
 :P

Offline Vanessa Brake

« Reply #130 on: April 08, 2009, 03:51:43 pm »
Lol I'm sure I could handle it You'll have to show me what you got  ;)

Jamie Oswald

« Reply #131 on: April 08, 2009, 04:08:40 pm »
all i got is a few clips of bc dsm meets i filmed!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FoTLCL2m3C4

Offline Vanessa Brake

« Reply #132 on: April 08, 2009, 04:17:55 pm »
Lol I can't even watch them I'm at work and the flah player isn't high enough

Jamie Oswald

« Reply #133 on: April 08, 2009, 04:40:31 pm »
Ha ha that was like my comp at work.. Home time...time to give the audi some gold juice....aka oil change

Offline Vanessa Brake

« Reply #134 on: April 08, 2009, 07:56:46 pm »
Does anyone have any ideas about some kind of plugs for the holes from the spoiler so I can bolt it back on when I want it??