Author Topic: BCDSM April Meet Sign up  (Read 8315 times)

Offline Mark Guthrie

Re: BCDSM April Meet Sign up
« Reply #75 on: April 18, 2009, 10:57:55 pm »
sorry guys i have to work.. tried to get out of it but just couldnt do it, have a good trip!
silly honda's, street lamps are for seeing, not hugging!

1991 talon tsi awd (DB UICP,Greddy type S BOV,FMIC, Steel 3"intake, 3" exhaust, BB MBC, 14PSI)

Offline Brett Haviland

• Administrator
« Reply #76 on: April 18, 2009, 11:36:20 pm »
Well ill be there! Surprizingly enough my DSM has held together somehow lol....

i guess it looks like ill be the only one meeting up from chilliwack/abby area?

boooooo

Well ill be there around 9 am in the safeway mall.  Hopefully others will be there!   

Chel?
« Last Edit: April 19, 2009, 12:44:33 am by Brett Haviland »
I like Colts.  Turbo Colts.

Offline Jason Gilbert

« Reply #77 on: April 19, 2009, 08:13:51 am »
Ill be at Abbotsford, no talon though.

Ill be in support vehicle  :)

Glad you could make it Brett.
991 TSI AWD (Red)
The good stuff is on!
1991 TSI AWD (Black)
Whoops..Somehow its become a parts car!

"Run her 'till she melts a piston, then back the boost down a pound"

Offline Vanessa Brake

« Reply #78 on: April 19, 2009, 09:16:03 am »
We are at safeway and noone is here so were just going to head to abby and meet you at Chevron Jason

Offline neen tang

« Reply #79 on: April 19, 2009, 10:13:08 am »
ill meet everyone at guildford :)

Offline Josh Royle

• 6 Bolt Swap
« Reply #80 on: April 19, 2009, 10:59:11 am »
And were at. WALMART
1998 GST
Built 6 Bolt Swap/ 3" Turbo Back /Blitz BOV/Apexi SAFC/AutoMeter Cobalt Boost.Oil Prs. AF Gauge/MBC/Hard Intake pipe/Skunk 2/ HID 10K/ FMIC

Offline Zach Holt

« Reply #81 on: April 19, 2009, 05:55:25 pm »
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My comp broke!!! So I zoned out and got tanked at the giants game!

then I called to see If i couls still maek it and brett told me you guys were face deep in pie! well thats not what he said but he said you guys had just got there.

god damnit!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitsubishi
Then google.
Then read old postings about it.
Then ask.

Offline Sy Haw Wong

« Reply #82 on: April 19, 2009, 06:42:39 pm »
Great meet today.

Nice to see all familiar and some new faces.

Lets see if I can remember all that was there..

Josh Royale
Bret H
Jason Harwood
Mike and Vanessa Brake
Doug Almond
Neen and Yan Tang
Tony and Silvia Leong
Lowell Foo and Emmy Pang
Dan Dee
Mike Meron
Patrick Woo
Igor Kozlov
Jason Gilbert
Me

If I missed anyone (i don't think) my apologies...I tried to remember as many to the best of my abilities.

Was a wonderful meet.  Shared a few knowledge and a lot of good laughs.  Drive was pleasant.  Look forward to seeing some pictures and videos (as some brought cameras).

Special thanks again goes out to our Event Coordinators Mark Guthrie and Jason Gilbert for organizing this meet.  Thanks Kris for arranging extra pies for us.  The pies were awesome ~  Looking forward to our next meet.

« Last Edit: April 19, 2009, 07:18:06 pm by Sy Haw Wong »

Offline Kristopher

« Reply #83 on: April 19, 2009, 07:45:58 pm »
I also want to thank all those that came out and were willing to try a pie and support my shop.
In this market we need all the exposure we can get :D

My car ran nice, and everyone's looked really great. It was good to cruise with the windows down and enjoy the drive out to White Rock.
After everyone left I had a meeting with the staff. I do need to apologize for not having a wider selection, without saying much more they aren't my best crew but I'm working on it. Add to that our chip machine decided to act up...I think I saw a DSM nameplate on the back of it.

Afterwards I went down to the water and walked out on the sand at low tide. Man I love this place...
 :D

No casualties related to the meetup, eh?
Kristopher

Offline Jason Gilbert

« Reply #84 on: April 19, 2009, 10:06:58 pm »
I also want to thank all those that came out and were willing to try a pie and support my shop.

My car ran nice, and everyone's looked really great. It was good to cruise with the windows down and enjoy the drive out to White Rock.
After everyone left I had a meeting with the staff. I do need to apologize for not having a wider selection, without saying much more they aren't my best crew but I'm working on it. Add to that our chip machine decided to act up...I think I saw a DSM nameplate on the back of it.

Afterwards I went down to the water and walked out on the sand at low tide. Man I love this place...

How could there have been? I was not driving my talon HAHA!

It was a good meet. Around 13 cars, which I thought was good. It was good to see new faces.

I am sorry I was in the truck. I know I caught some weird looks. Not something I would usually even consider, but this was the 1st meet I have planned, so I really wanted to be there. Hopefully that will not happen again. Believe me, I missed my car today.

A big shoutout to those people that drive these cars on a daily basis, have a shoestring budget, and still manage to get out and enjoy them, and keep them fairly reliable.

Thanks to Kris and his staff. That was good food. He mentioned a few problems, but I dont think they were a big deal in the end. We need to support family whenever possible.

Good meet everyone.
991 TSI AWD (Red)
The good stuff is on!
1991 TSI AWD (Black)
Whoops..Somehow its become a parts car!

"Run her 'till she melts a piston, then back the boost down a pound"

Offline Igor Kozlov

« Reply #85 on: April 19, 2009, 10:16:40 pm »
Thanks Jason and Kris for orginizing the meet. Good turnout and a fun drive

Zach you missed free pies :P
97 Eagle Talon TSi AWD 5spd. Peacefully hibernating...

Offline Tony Leong

• 1995 Eagle Talon TSi AWD 5spd
« Reply #86 on: April 19, 2009, 10:25:13 pm »
Thanks Jason and Kris for orginizing the meet. Good turnout and a fun drive

I agree with Igor, thanks Guys!

I also got some very good ideas for my Talon just chatting with almost everyone, and seeing the improvements that were done.

Offline Josh Royle

• 6 Bolt Swap
« Reply #87 on: April 19, 2009, 10:52:08 pm »

funny u say that on my way home with jason... My j-pipe decided to blow off as well as my recirc pipe off the intake pipe! :@  couple burns on my hand
1998 GST
Built 6 Bolt Swap/ 3" Turbo Back /Blitz BOV/Apexi SAFC/AutoMeter Cobalt Boost.Oil Prs. AF Gauge/MBC/Hard Intake pipe/Skunk 2/ HID 10K/ FMIC

Offline emmy pang

• ABC Realty
King Pie Hoodlums
« Reply #88 on: April 19, 2009, 10:53:29 pm »
These hoodlums took over King Pie in Semiahoo Mall, bullying the retired folk who were just trying to eat their steak n kidney pies on a peaceful sunday afternoon... heheh  ;D

Sorry don't know how to resize
« Last Edit: April 19, 2009, 10:55:49 pm by emmy pang »
Buy, Sell, Rent Property, get the DSM Discount.  Ask me now!

Offline Josh Royle

• 6 Bolt Swap
« Reply #89 on: April 19, 2009, 11:00:01 pm »
AHAHAHA look at jason! And Dan looks so happy for pie!

Nice shot
1998 GST