Author Topic: REVSCENE MEET 12 NOON March 22nd (SPANISH BANKS)!!!!!!  (Read 22004 times)

Jamie Oswald

Re: revscene meet march 22nd noon (SPANISH BANKS)
« Reply #90 on: March 10, 2009, 09:14:33 am »
fack...its going to rain on the 22nd..

Offline Brett Haviland

• Administrator
« Reply #91 on: March 11, 2009, 09:02:47 am »
Nice!! then i wont even have to wash my car, the rain will do it for me.
I like Colts.  Turbo Colts.

Offline John Hartman

« Reply #92 on: March 11, 2009, 05:28:03 pm »
phh, you never wash cars anyways, you lived in Kamloops too long and now in Cultus!!  :D
91 Eagle Talon TSi 5spd awd.  GT-12, TriFlow Cams, 850s, Tial, JIC, Jackal, sticky rubber.
86 Merkur XR4Ti 5spd, rwd, turbo, 91,381km.  Original paint, heated leather. intercooled, big VAM, Full 3" exhaust, Cossie sway bar, 16" tires.
06 Mazdaspeed6 6spd awd, DISI turbo, heated leather HIDs, Corksport, Cobb, Konig, Centric...
2018 VW Golf Alltrack turbo Tornado Red, 6mt, some free mods

Offline Zach Holt

« Reply #93 on: March 11, 2009, 06:44:41 pm »
by The looks of is the only why ill get there is If I get towed.... or drive like a jeep with no doors. But I think I would get pulled over for that.

brett and voutch for my cars horable sicking condition.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitsubishi
Then google.
Then read old postings about it.
Then ask.

Offline Brett Haviland

• Administrator
« Reply #94 on: March 12, 2009, 08:42:07 pm »
Yes it looks like some street people stole all your exterior trim, then stole your front bumper, replaced it with a crappy one, and didn't even bother to bolt it back on.  And someone also cut the shit out of the front end of your car.

Also i think they might have pretty much got your whole interior as well.

Get those bastards!
I like Colts.  Turbo Colts.

Offline John Hartman

« Reply #95 on: March 12, 2009, 09:59:54 pm »
apparently they tuned it for him too!!!!  :)  ;)

oh snap? 

LOL
91 Eagle Talon TSi 5spd awd.  GT-12, TriFlow Cams, 850s, Tial, JIC, Jackal, sticky rubber.
86 Merkur XR4Ti 5spd, rwd, turbo, 91,381km.  Original paint, heated leather. intercooled, big VAM, Full 3" exhaust, Cossie sway bar, 16" tires.
06 Mazdaspeed6 6spd awd, DISI turbo, heated leather HIDs, Corksport, Cobb, Konig, Centric...

Offline Zach Holt

« Reply #96 on: March 13, 2009, 12:49:54 am »
Yes it looks like some street people stole all your exterior trim, then stole your front bumper, replaced it with a crappy one, and didn't even bother to bolt it back on.  And someone also cut the shit out of the front end of your car.

Also i think they might have pretty much got your whole interior as well.

Get those bastards!
apparently they tuned it for him too!!!!  :)  ;)

oh snap? 

LOL

LMFAO
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitsubishi
Then google.
Then read old postings about it.
Then ask.

Offline Drew Sale

« Reply #97 on: March 13, 2009, 12:59:52 am »
i vote for the burnaby/coquitlam people meeting at the usual coquitlam center parking lot. i'll have the BCDSM stickers with me. i may not have my car anymore by then but i live right across the street from coquitlam center so i'll at least show up in the morning with stickers in hand. what time are we looking at?
I dont care what anyone says about my car. It only had 1 error code.

Offline Sy Haw Wong

« Reply #98 on: March 13, 2009, 01:41:44 pm »
i vote for the burnaby/coquitlam people meeting at the usual coquitlam center parking lot. i'll have the BCDSM stickers with me. i may not have my car anymore by then but i live right across the street from coquitlam center so i'll at least show up in the morning with stickers in hand. what time are we looking at?

Drew I would like to get two white stickers please.  I will be at Main Street McDonalds waiting with the rest of the Vancouver crew.

BTW.  Its one week till the meet.  Has anyone decided where they would like to go for lunch after?  Seeing that there will be people coming all the way down as far as Abbotsford, it would be good to make the best out of the day.  A restaurant with a large enough parking lot would be great to amuse the restaurant owners when we line up all of our cars ~

Offline Mark Guthrie

« Reply #99 on: March 13, 2009, 01:46:10 pm »
good call sy! a little over a week till this is happening! please sign up if ur coming, and please sign up for the pre meet if ur coming from the lower mainland so we know were stopping for a reason!!!!!!
silly honda's, street lamps are for seeing, not hugging!

1991 talon tsi awd (DB UICP,Greddy type S BOV,FMIC, Steel 3"intake, 3" exhaust, BB MBC, 14PSI)

Jamie Oswald

« Reply #100 on: March 13, 2009, 02:01:07 pm »
No shit SY... maybe you should transfer the stickers over to mark! considering hes doin alot for this forum!! If not then do your part in meeting up with the crew and representing BC DSM... Hell I dont even have a dsm anymore and im trying!
« Last Edit: March 13, 2009, 02:02:49 pm by Jamie Oswald »

Offline Sheela krasnuik

« Reply #101 on: March 13, 2009, 02:49:54 pm »
WOW!! only two weeks to go.....how time flies when your Talon is in pieces.

Sy Haw I actually think that members from Kamloops will be trying to attend the meet as well. Joe March is trying to get his car ready so that will be great.

Jamie.....the stickers that Sy Haw was asking about were for me  :)
Sorry I cant attend this year.

sheela.
"I don't know what your problem is, but I'll bet it's hard to pronounce"

Offline John Hartman

« Reply #102 on: March 13, 2009, 04:59:12 pm »
People form the interior would be really cool!!!

And if not, there are several members including one of the event coordinators from farther than Abby ;)

Offline Mark Guthrie

« Reply #103 on: March 13, 2009, 05:01:15 pm »
haha ya there will be a few vehiculars coming from chilliwack as usuall! you gonna have the talon running by then john? gimme a shout if u need a hand with anything
silly honda's, street lamps are for seeing, not hugging!

1991 talon tsi awd (DB UICP,Greddy type S BOV,FMIC, Steel 3"intake, 3" exhaust, BB MBC, 14PSI)

Offline John Hartman

« Reply #104 on: March 13, 2009, 05:05:37 pm »
doesn't look like it  :(

Waiting on the head work, still have to pull the balance shaft, hone it, install rings on pistons, put pistons in, torque rod bearings, reassemble timing belt end, clean block, install ARP studs, put on head, and assemble all the rest of it, then break it in properly.  Oh and reinstall the turbo.  And at least one oil change.

Its just been too cold lately.  I have got some things done tho.

Probably in the XR4Ti.