Author Topic: A Few Old Pics  (Read 769 times)

Offline Breanne Honaizer

A Few Old Pics
« on: November 27, 2008, 09:01:51 am »
A couple summers ago Steve and i made a road trip to go have a "fix the Talon weekend" and i don't think i ever posted any of the pics :) Was going thru them today so thought i would post some :) The colt = sick

Just love this view ^^

Mikes Colt :) with Steve and his broken fallin off FM lol Don't worry it was fixed later that day

Got it running not bad that weekend 8) Still needs a bunch of work but shes getting done, very slowly mind you but hey he hasn't sold it yet!!

Offline Joliesa Lepp

• 1993 tsi awd - big 16g, fmic, meth... head.
Re: A Few Old Pics
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2008, 01:42:10 pm »
Nice pics! I saw that Talon in town earlier this summer, heard it's just about as fast as Mitch's... Knowing Mitch he wouldn't fix up anyone's car without making his own faster though... jk! (I hope.)
Outta the game!

Offline Brett Haviland

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2008, 02:42:30 pm »
hahah nice pics.  Thats whos colt? Mike meron?  I like colts :)

Nice talon tho!  This is the one i seen this summer?  It was you that came to kamloops to pick up that Valve cover from me right?
I like Colts.  Turbo Colts.

Offline Breanne Honaizer

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2008, 03:28:36 pm »
Yeps on both Brett :) I was scared for my life in the colt lol not to mention you city drivers :P At one point it was Mike and Steve in the talon and Cole(MacDonald) and me in the colt. I gave him the "i don't know you or your driving so please don't kill me, i have kids" speech, poor Cole ;D

Mitch got faster time but steve got the mph :D They teased each other a few times back and forth about that ^^ They have both done so much work to their cars so i dunno whos is faster anymore. Steves got a crap load of work to do still :)

Offline Joliesa Lepp

• 1993 tsi awd - big 16g, fmic, meth... head.
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2008, 04:25:26 pm »
hehe! that awesome.  ;D Hate to say it but your guy's probably closer to the top now. (Don't tell Mitch!) To be honest Mitch hasn't done very much to it in the last year or so... it's probably about the same as it always is!  :D

I should tell you that everytime he watches pinks he gets so pissed about the people who run a faster time with like the same mph. I keep telling him maybe he should pick a night when it's not 37 degrees trackside.  :D I don't know... one day it's next time he goes to the track it's tens and then next it's I'ma sell this POS! 
Outta the game!

Offline John Hartman

« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2008, 11:01:00 pm »
That colt is very nice.  I actually like the body kit.
91 Eagle Talon TSi 5spd awd.  GT-12, TriFlow Cams, 850s, Tial, JIC, Jackal, sticky rubber.
86 Merkur XR4Ti 5spd, rwd, turbo, 91,381km.  Original paint, heated leather. intercooled, big VAM, Full 3" exhaust, Cossie sway bar, 16" tires.
06 Mazdaspeed6 6spd awd, DISI turbo, heated leather HIDs, Corksport, Cobb, Konig, Centric...
2018 VW Golf Alltrack turbo Tornado Red, 6mt, some free mods

Offline Cole MacDonald

• Cardomain
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2008, 01:56:58 pm »
That was a good time. I'm definitly missing out on some good times now that I live so damn far away.
1990 FWD Laser 240 FWHP
1993 AWD Laser, 2.4L GT35r powered 562 AWHP
2014 Ram 3500 6.7L Cummins
2012 Skidoo Summit X 800 E Tec 164HP

Offline Brett Haviland

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2008, 01:39:21 pm »
John the front bumper on Mikes colt is actually the JDM cyborg Font bumper (cyborg is JDM colt)

I like it as well.   Almost wishing i had my own 3g colt GT but i have enough mitsu's as it sits right now lol.
I like Colts.  Turbo Colts.

Offline Nathan Friess

« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2008, 05:10:47 pm »
Cyborgs are JDM AWD colts IIRC... Very sweet
5 TSI AWD - a few little things here and there
90 Colt 200gt - 4g63T swap, FMIC, SSQV- SOLD
90 Talon TSI AWD- RIP(I still love you baby)

Offline John Hartman

« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2008, 05:15:47 pm »
I would love that actually.  AWD 5spd 2dr 200 Colt with a 4g63 tweaked a bit.  Tres cool.
91 Eagle Talon TSi 5spd awd.  GT-12, TriFlow Cams, 850s, Tial, JIC, Jackal, sticky rubber.
86 Merkur XR4Ti 5spd, rwd, turbo, 91,381km.  Original paint, heated leather. intercooled, big VAM, Full 3" exhaust, Cossie sway bar, 16" tires.
06 Mazdaspeed6 6spd awd, DISI turbo, heated leather HIDs, Corksport, Cobb, Konig, Centric...
2018 VW Golf Alltrack turbo Tornado Red, 6mt, some free mods