Author Topic: Next DSM MEET!???  (Read 3930 times)

Offline Anthony Bell

• Mutant Motor Sport
Re: Next DSM MEET!???
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2008, 10:06:37 pm »
but more highway to drive :D itd be mean if like 20 of us got together and just were ripping down the highway. ppl would be like wtf, and get outta the way :P
1992 White Talon TSi AWD. - Big Evo III 16 Turbo, 2G Manifold, 255 Walbro, FPR, Centerforce Dual Clutch.

Offline Mark Guthrie

« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2008, 10:38:34 pm »
if my cars fixed and on the road ill be up for a cruise, and whoever said 20 cars meeting up...... well all i have to say to that is HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA good luck! ive been trying for sooo long to get people to come out to meets. im down for anything set up some ideas and someone actually take the lead and set it up,
silly honda's, street lamps are for seeing, not hugging!

1991 talon tsi awd (DB UICP,Greddy type S BOV,FMIC, Steel 3"intake, 3" exhaust, BB MBC, 14PSI)

Offline Anthony Bell

• Mutant Motor Sport
« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2008, 10:43:14 pm »
im completely down if my car is too, and im sure if we got ppl motivated enough, we could get a fair crowd ggoing on...?
1992 White Talon TSi AWD. - Big Evo III 16 Turbo, 2G Manifold, 255 Walbro, FPR, Centerforce Dual Clutch.

Offline Drew Sale

« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2008, 11:55:27 am »
ya my 2g is still sitting at my dads house on the charger. i'm just waiting for the right time to throw in the full synth oil and new filter, new plugs, wires, fluids, all that jazz. gotta keep it maintained while it's cold out. so if i know a couple days in advance of whats up then i'll pull it all together and throw down a T.O.P. on it and come rip it up

as for 20 ppl showing up, it's tough. alot of ppl have things going on at the last minute and have to bail. but it certainly doesn't hurt to try!

i'd rather shoot for the moon and miss than aim for the mud and hit it. that's my motivational saying for the day haha
I dont care what anyone says about my car. It only had 1 error code.

Offline Anthony Bell

• Mutant Motor Sport
« Reply #19 on: November 26, 2008, 11:40:59 am »
hahah, nice man. i like that saying. But yeah if i get my timing belt done by whenever this is going down, ill def throw a TOP on it. but yeah we should get a date, and location going, so ppl can plan ahead, and maybe get a decent outcome.

Offline Drew Sale

« Reply #20 on: November 26, 2008, 02:56:31 pm »
someone have a farmers almanac? if so, that's prolly your best friend when it comes to planning a meet that has to do with snow.

Offline Chad Bishop

« Reply #21 on: November 26, 2008, 04:47:08 pm »
im down for a good run up cypress, altho i dont know how good my tires would be in snow..
1G Talon dyno'd 288awhp

01 audi s4

Offline Michel Paiement

• Boom!
« Reply #22 on: November 26, 2008, 08:04:53 pm »
I wish i could bring up my car  >:( my car likes staying in the garage, with its guts sitting beside it lol.

Offline Brett Haviland

• Administrator
« Reply #23 on: November 27, 2008, 07:33:23 am »
Well i think a nice cruise (maybe try and find some snow lol) and then maybe go to a pub or resturant for some food and drinks after?

Or there is that crazy indoor go-kart place we tried to go to this year and it was all booked up.  Well we would book it this time and actually get to try out those crazy fast go carts.  then go for a cruise and then go to a resturant
I like Colts.  Turbo Colts.

Offline Jason Harwood

« Reply #24 on: November 27, 2008, 09:49:36 am »
Well i think a nice cruise (maybe try and find some snow lol) and then maybe go to a pub or resturant for some food and drinks after?

Or there is that crazy indoor go-kart place we tried to go to this year and it was all booked up.  Well we would book it this time and actually get to try out those crazy fast go carts.  then go for a cruise and then go to a resturant

TBC?

If you guys dont schedule it when im In new york again, ill be able to make it!
The last meet I was out of town as well.
88' MX6 Turbo - 14.2 @ 97.51MPH
94' MX6 V6 - 13.9 @ 96.7MPH
93' Civic Turbo - 14.7 @ 90MPH (bad tune)
90' Civic SI - Auto-X Machine
97' Eclipse GSX 13.6 @ 105MPH
96' Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo
97' Acura EL 14.5 @ 98MPH
'02 Lexus IS300 15.125 @ 91MPH
97' CR-V Winter Beater.
04' WRB WRX STI

Offline Brett Haviland

• Administrator
« Reply #25 on: November 27, 2008, 06:03:39 pm »
They were indoor ones.  In richmond? not sure.  I remember going there and they were all booked up and we had no reservation.
I like Colts.  Turbo Colts.

Offline Drew Sale

« Reply #26 on: November 28, 2008, 05:43:23 pm »
ya TBC is pretty fun. but take my advice, go there AFTER the cruise! trust me....
a bunch of my other buddy's and i went to TBC then out for a cruise (don't worry, i'm not cheating you guys with them. they just drive everything other than a DSM) and it was waaay too intense. cuz we all had the bumper-car mentality cuz we were just go-karting. there were a couple tickets handed out....

patrickWoo

« Reply #27 on: November 29, 2008, 10:49:40 pm »
yeah man DSM TBC meet would be nice, that's in my hood.  :D

Offline Doug Almond

« Reply #28 on: November 30, 2008, 07:53:55 pm »
I'd be into a few laps @ TBC.

Offline Mark Guthrie

« Reply #29 on: November 30, 2008, 11:15:20 pm »
or the time all the drift guys went and crashed there cars right outside of the building lol
silly honda's, street lamps are for seeing, not hugging!

1991 talon tsi awd (DB UICP,Greddy type S BOV,FMIC, Steel 3"intake, 3" exhaust, BB MBC, 14PSI)