Author Topic: Nisson GTR  (Read 3318 times)

Offline daniel Dee

• Fully drivable
Nisson GTR
« on: October 08, 2008, 06:07:12 pm »
Nisson GTR
Factory 4 outlet exhaust  Licence plate reads GTR-RRR
North Van Lawson/ West View
Seen it this morning going to work and again going from work...
Lots of supercars in North Van....I need bigger turbo!!!!
92 AWD TSI 5spd<br />Built motor ,AEM EMS, Arc2 cdi 1050cc&1000cc Staged injectors Billet S366 T4,top mount manifold.666 AWHP@39psi (RG Dyno 2010). New mods E85, BF cams, 72mm turbo, 70mm throttle body />90 TSI (gone), 95 TSI 5 spd sold, 93 Mazda 5sp(sold), 97 Acura 5spd Vtec 99 Audi A4 quad 5sp 2018 Civicturbo 6sp ktuner

Offline marQ_deLa_cruz

Re: Nisson GTR
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2008, 08:43:03 pm »
saw 2 at robson a week ago.. first a black one..then as i was crossing the street, a red one makes a U turn and heads to where the black one was parked.. in the middle of robson! it was obvious he was headin to park by the red one and lo and behold, they're a van apart in street parking... took pics with my fone but it was pretty crappy so didn't bother posting >.<..
but a damn nice car.

Offline Sy Haw Wong

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2008, 11:38:53 am »
That car is just pure sexy ~ period.

Saw one couple of weeks ago going down Knight Street.  It was dark and the car was quiet for a V6 Twin-Turbo.  So I didn't really notice it until...the signature brake/tail lights passed by.

« Last Edit: October 09, 2008, 11:45:41 am by Sy Haw Wong »

Offline Dave Ingraham

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2008, 10:08:17 pm »
Saw a black on the back of a hauller 2 weeks ago in Abby heading into Van.

Offline Mark Guthrie

« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2008, 01:13:22 pm »
saw 2 at robson a week ago.. first a black one..then as i was crossing the street, a red one makes a U turn and heads to where the black one was parked.. in the middle of robson! it was obvious he was headin to park by the red one and lo and behold, they're a van apart in street parking... took pics with my fone but it was pretty crappy so didn't bother posting >.<..
but a damn nice car.

lol funny thing, i was there aswell, it was outside of cactus club and lou lou lemon i think, got some pics aswell
silly honda's, street lamps are for seeing, not hugging!

1991 talon tsi awd (DB UICP,Greddy type S BOV,FMIC, Steel 3"intake, 3" exhaust, BB MBC, 14PSI)

Offline Fred Cheng

« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2008, 09:44:04 pm »
been seeing a few of these too starting a couple months back, a black and a gun-metal one on Burrard, 2 black ones in Kerrisdale, and a black one driven by young guy in Richmond.  That last sighting,t he guy was going really slow, and I followed him a bit and saw a trimmed "N" tucked behind the rear plate... kinda disgusted by that... jealousy?  Sure is!  :)

I'm always in awe when I see these now, but I think it'll all die down after a few more months...

Fred
FReddy] --- [TSi SPY]

--- [1996 TSi AWD] ---

Offline daniel Dee

• Fully drivable
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2008, 04:46:09 pm »
I may be jealous,,, but I always wanted to pick on one ....
92 AWD TSI 5spd<br />Built motor ,AEM EMS, Arc2 cdi 1050cc&1000cc Staged injectors Billet S366 T4,top mount manifold.666 AWHP@39psi (RG Dyno 2010). New mods E85, BF cams, 72mm turbo, 70mm throttle body />90 TSI (gone), 95 TSI 5 spd sold, 93 Mazda 5sp(sold), 97 Acura 5spd Vtec 99 Audi A4 quad 5sp 2018 Civicturbo 6sp ktuner

Offline Sy Haw Wong

« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2008, 05:54:13 am »
I may be jealous,,, but I always wanted to pick on one ....

One thing people may like or may not like is all the electronics and gizmos in the car.  I am 50/50 for it.  WHY?

Cause the car does auto rev-matching, perfectly times every shift on launch mode, no stick shifter only paddle shifters which basically says you can in no way screw up on your shifting technique, the wheel power transfer is controlled so well that you will probably never fish tail on a launch or hard acceleration, computerize and adjusts every turn and cornering.
All these perks give the normal driver the advantage over anyone.  No matter how bad of a driver you are the GTR can make you look like Michael Schumacher.

Imagine the insult if you get schooled by one of these with one of those cocky rich kids with an N sticker on it too ~ ;D 
« Last Edit: November 04, 2008, 06:03:43 am by Sy Haw Wong »

Offline neen tang

« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2008, 08:46:49 am »
i saw one with a N on one couple weeks ago and i just shook my head.  i guess some people just have too much damn money and buy their spoiled kid anything even though they deserve squat  ::)

Offline David Dizon

« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2008, 11:07:58 am »
i saw one with a N on one couple weeks ago and i just shook my head.  i guess some people just have too much damn money and buy their spoiled kid anything even though they deserve squat  ::)

welcome to vancouver  ;)
1993 Eagle Talon TSI AWD 20g turbo
2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 2.0T

Offline John Hartman

« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2008, 05:16:30 pm »
yea but Sy Haw, if its is so easy and fast, then imagine the glory if you can actually beat one with a 5spd manual tranny in a car tuned and built by yourself for 1/10th the price  :D  Oh the sun would shine on you for damn sure!!
91 Eagle Talon TSi 5spd awd.  GT-12, TriFlow Cams, 850s, Tial, JIC, Jackal, sticky rubber.
86 Merkur XR4Ti 5spd, rwd, turbo, 91,381km.  Original paint, heated leather. intercooled, big VAM, Full 3" exhaust, Cossie sway bar, 16" tires.
06 Mazdaspeed6 6spd awd, DISI turbo, heated leather HIDs, Corksport, Cobb, Konig, Centric...
2018 VW Golf Alltrack turbo Tornado Red, 6mt, some free mods

Offline Matt Mann

« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2008, 08:15:24 pm »

This is true and pisses me off.. Some chick at my school (college) drives a porsche 911 with spoiler and shit, spoiled rotten, and she has fake boobs :o lol kinda funny
1993 Black NT (RIP)
1990 Champayne TSI FWD
1995 Black NT (SOLD)

Offline Zach Holt

« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2008, 10:48:39 pm »
ahah theres a kid at my school that drives a 150tho bmw all done up and 911 or the newer one thats worth more all down up and a ML66

hes 20 and their his.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitsubishi
Then google.
Then read old postings about it.
Then ask.

Offline Fred Cheng

« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2008, 08:34:30 pm »

Was it black?  I saw one in early October on No.3 Rd in Richmond with an N tucked WAY in behind the rear plate... guy didn't drive cocky or anything... going real slow actually... but was really young.

I see a black R8 with an "N" above the engine parked at Lansdowne Mall once in a while too... crazy... and a coupel months back I was driving on Granville and looked in my rear-view mirror to see a young girl driving a black R8.  Damn!

Fred
FReddy] --- [TSi SPY]

--- [1996 TSi AWD] ---

Offline Sy Haw Wong

« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2008, 09:54:52 pm »
yea but Sy Haw, if its is so easy and fast, then imagine the glory if you can actually beat one with a 5spd manual tranny in a car tuned and built by yourself for 1/10th the price  :D  Oh the sun would shine on you for damn sure!!

True.  Then it would feel like Garry Kasparov vs the IBM Super Computer.  The glory would be beating technology and engineering and not the pathetic driver ~ hehehe.  ;D