Author Topic: FRASER VALLEY TOUR JULY 6th 2008!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 13120 times)

Offline Amir Ali

• DSM technology kicking the shit out of EVERYTHING
where is value village?
is it around dewdney trunk road and 222 street area?
=

Offline Tommy Thanh

Count me in, what time are we meeting up at BCIT?

Offline Mark Guthrie

i dont know how long it takes to get from bcit to maple ridge, but if were meeting at 915 in maple ridge, then anyone whos coming from bcit could just make a meeting time and then your set, so who knows how long it takes to get from bcit to maple ridge?
silly honda's, street lamps are for seeing, not hugging!

1991 talon tsi awd (DB UICP,Greddy type S BOV,FMIC, Steel 3"intake, 3" exhaust, BB MBC, 14PSI)

Offline Amir Ali

Here is the address forVALUE VILLAGE in maple ridge.

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=11998+-+207th+Street+Unit+4+Maple+Ridge+V2X+1X7&sa=X&oi=map&ct=title

Lets get there on time.  ;D
=

Offline Mark Guthrie

so anyone in  chilliwack or coming from hope or kamloops or what not can meet me at the safeway parking lot like usual at 750, we will leave chilliwack at 8:05 to make sure were in abby on time
if your running late call my cell
mark
my cell is 819-9801
silly honda's, street lamps are for seeing, not hugging!

1991 talon tsi awd (DB UICP,Greddy type S BOV,FMIC, Steel 3"intake, 3" exhaust, BB MBC, 14PSI)

Offline Josh Letkeman

• WANNA GO FASTER!!!
Sorry guys.  I cant make got to be in Mapple ridge at 1:00.  I may be able to meet at the parking lot there for pics if we doing any there.

Josh
1991 Talon AWD TSI- HKS intake, upper front strut bar,  16G turbo, upgraded fuel pump (i think), UICP (HKS), and Koni yellow adjustable skocks.- Silvery gold...ish.  (totaled dead :()

Offline Brett Haviland

• Administrator
I dont know if i will be able to make it.  I could day pass the talon... but then i dont have much money right now.. and to go all the way down there would cost probably easy $200 with toll, gas, food, insurance.  Thats IF the talon doesn't break down.

My colts the same thing... and the tranny could blow apart into pieces at any given time.

I think ill have to try for next year on this one.. Unless someone wants to donate money to get brett down to the lower mainland! lol aahaha.

dang it, i really wanted to go.  Damn rent, loan payments and bills.  ARRGGG

Good news is tho that my wifey got hired as a teacher down in Abbotsford.  We will be moving there September 1st!

yay then i can make all the meets and only minutes from missions raceway!!  wooot

maybe ill open up a DSM/import mechanics/preformance shop once I finish my certification at UCFV in sardis. (which is what im planning on doing, going back to school lol yay)
« Last Edit: July 05, 2008, 10:58:30 am by Brett Haviland »
I like Colts.  Turbo Colts.

Offline Rob Armstrong

Anyone need a co-pilot? I am in or around Aldergrove can meet up and pay gas $. Can fit my finger into the side of my block and am all out of JB weld but would still like to come. prefer a smoker ;) and a good system but not necessary  ;D

Offline John Hartman

Cmon Matt, put a days permit on it.  Hell you might sell it to someones co driver.  Thats a nice car.

Hey!!  Rob, sweet, good to see you.  Someone will pick you up, I'm sure.
91 Eagle Talon TSi 5spd awd.  GT-12, TriFlow Cams, 850s, Tial, JIC, Jackal, sticky rubber.
86 Merkur XR4Ti 5spd, rwd, turbo, 91,381km.  Original paint, heated leather. intercooled, big VAM, Full 3" exhaust, Cossie sway bar, 16" tires.
06 Mazdaspeed6 6spd awd, DISI turbo, heated leather HIDs, Corksport, Cobb, Konig, Centric...
2018 VW Golf Alltrack turbo Tornado Red, 6mt, some free mods

Offline Brett Haviland

• Administrator
Well im coming now lol, i found a way to find some extra cash.

Ill have a extra passenger seat as the wife wont be making it out.  I dont smoke ciggarettes........ and my system sucks cuz my subs are out lol.

im sure there will be someone.
I like Colts.  Turbo Colts.

Offline Kristopher

ok so after a couple weeks of having the poll up there wasnt much of interest in the fvt. so im closing the poll and making it for the most popular of them.
so july 6th it is

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&msa=0&msid=114891540109286451009.000001124452f0bbabac8&hl=en&om=1&z=9

Ppl that are in vancouver you meet at BCIT in burnaby
Head towards Coquitliam center to meet up with the ppl in the tri cities including maple ridge
Then head out towards Mission and meet in the big canadian tire, Timmy hoes, Wendy's parking lot across from the race way.
We then head towards Harrison hotsprings for pictures and such. Then get back onto the highway to head to hope once in hope we can do lunch ect. and then back track and head home

Just a question - The map above shows we stop in Harrison for lunch, but you have Hope as a eating spot. Doesn't matter to me much at all but maybe it does to someone else...who knows.

I've mapped out the driving directions with google maps simply to show distances and whatnot. I moved the placemark to show the Canadian Tire in Mission, otherwise it should be the same route essentially. (I needed this to figure out my fuel needs  :-X ).

Driving Directions & Distances Map

Whomever is coming from the Tri Cities please PM me or post. We should meet the BCIT crew at Coq Centre and leave no later than 8:55 to make the 9:15 meetup in Maple Ridge.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2008, 04:29:03 pm by Kristopher Rozon »
Kristopher

Offline Amir Ali

Kristopher, I am coming from the Tri Cities and can make it in coquitlam centre parking around 8.30.
Lets everyone meet there before maple ridge.

Future shop parking is big and right by lougheed hwy.

What you all think?
=

Offline Jason Gilbert

A little over 12 hours now...im stoked, 1st one in a couple of years!

Car washed
glass cleaned
1/2 interior cleaned
Temp permit on
Fluids checked
misc items tended to
tools in car
batterys in logger
fire extinguisher in car (its a talon after all!)

A few more things tonight and it'll be good to go. Looking forward to seeing everyone!
991 TSI AWD (Red)
The good stuff is on!
1991 TSI AWD (Black)
Whoops..Somehow its become a parts car!

"Run her 'till she melts a piston, then back the boost down a pound"

Offline Zach Holt

whos meeting at BCIT? and What time? is every one just driving to nowhere to meet?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitsubishi
Then google.
Then read old postings about it.
Then ask.

Offline Ivan Josipovic

yay im coming my cars ready ish, still have some idle surge but w/e

where do the Vancouver guys wanna meet, coquitlam center as usual? what time?
DSMLess