Author Topic: FRASER VALLEY TOUR JULY 6th 2008!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 13119 times)

Offline Remi Raymond

• In a 12 step program
Re: Fraser Valley Tour JULY 6th 2008
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2008, 03:40:20 pm »
Last year I tried to attend in a skyline but was told I was not allowed to come without a dsm.
that is correct, dsm's only

I'm down, I was going to bring a friend but he's got a Celica, guess he'll be riding shotgun then? :P
They're like expensive pokemon... gotta catch 'em all.

Offline John Hartman

« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2008, 06:27:42 pm »
I think that a car like Bretts Colt is a good candidate for coming out, he is a good member, has done HELLA custom work on it and its got a DSM heart and soul in it.  Also, he can bring his DSM as well, so I think that in this sort of situation a "non" DSM is ok.

On the other hand, a non member with a non DSM, not even a Mitsu product,(Toyota Celica) I would say for sure no deal.

Jamie is a good member, and will take pics and movies, but I would suggest his Audi not be in the pictures.

Again tho, this is JUST for the FVT.  ANY other meet, ANY other kinda car, no problem.  Its better if its something sort of cool at least tho, not much fun driving an '81 Cordoba or something like that...

PS, we've had 40 cars at FVT in the past, so 13, while a good start, is just a start.

Lots of notice, lots of time, on a good day, lets get tons out!
91 Eagle Talon TSi 5spd awd.  GT-12, TriFlow Cams, 850s, Tial, JIC, Jackal, sticky rubber.
86 Merkur XR4Ti 5spd, rwd, turbo, 91,381km.  Original paint, heated leather. intercooled, big VAM, Full 3" exhaust, Cossie sway bar, 16" tires.
06 Mazdaspeed6 6spd awd, DISI turbo, heated leather HIDs, Corksport, Cobb, Konig, Centric...
2018 VW Golf Alltrack turbo Tornado Red, 6mt, some free mods

Offline Mark Guthrie

can someone sticky this and remove the fvt poll that is stickied, maybe also put a notice on the main page about the fvt meet??
joel? john?
silly honda's, street lamps are for seeing, not hugging!

1991 talon tsi awd (DB UICP,Greddy type S BOV,FMIC, Steel 3"intake, 3" exhaust, BB MBC, 14PSI)

Offline John Hartman

I'll sticky this one, and let the other slide, but I can't add anything to the website as a whole, just edit and work with messages.
91 Eagle Talon TSi 5spd awd.  GT-12, TriFlow Cams, 850s, Tial, JIC, Jackal, sticky rubber.
86 Merkur XR4Ti 5spd, rwd, turbo, 91,381km.  Original paint, heated leather. intercooled, big VAM, Full 3" exhaust, Cossie sway bar, 16" tires.
06 Mazdaspeed6 6spd awd, DISI turbo, heated leather HIDs, Corksport, Cobb, Konig, Centric...
2018 VW Golf Alltrack turbo Tornado Red, 6mt, some free mods

Offline Joel Mezzanotte

Added it to the news. I also may attend... depending on what not.

Offline Kory Flansburg

id love to go.. but i have a feeling my car will not make the trip
- ARP head studs, HKS EVC @ 14-15 psi, K&N open air filter, GM 3" MAF-T Blow-Thru, Autometer Ultralite Boost Gauge. DNP SS manny w/ Tial 44mm, EVO3 ported o2 houseing, Full 3" exhaust.

Jamie Oswald

« Reply #21 on: June 05, 2008, 11:29:40 am »
I think that a car like Bretts Colt is a good candidate for coming out, he is a good member, has done HELLA custom work on it and its got a DSM heart and soul in it.  Also, he can bring his DSM as well, so I think that in this sort of situation a "non" DSM is ok.

On the other hand, a non member with a non DSM, not even a Mitsu product,(Toyota Celica) I would say for sure no deal.

Jamie is a good member, and will take pics and movies, but I would suggest his Audi not be in the pictures.

Again tho, this is JUST for the FVT.  ANY other meet, ANY other kinda car, no problem.  Its better if its something sort of cool at least tho, not much fun driving an '81 Cordoba or something like that...

PS, we've had 40 cars at FVT in the past, so 13, while a good start, is just a start.

Lots of notice, lots of time, on a good day, lets get tons out!

Totally an X member shal be able to come to any meet with any vehicle He/She has. Im just goin to take pics and have some fun.

Offline Jon Rabeneck

1: Ivan Josipovic
2: Michel Paiement
3: Matt Fredrikson
4: Doug Almond
5: Kristopher Rozon
6: Mark Guthrie
7: Jamie Oswald
8: Brett Haviland + WIFE
9:John
10:Carmen(hey,if the Cherman stuff is in, so is ours)
11: zacHolt
12: Joe March
13: Mike Hewitt + GF ( should be in lower mainland that weekend)
[Dwight Schrute]:
I am fast. To give you a reference point, I'm somewhere between a snake and a mongoose. And a panther.

Offline Nathan Friess

13: Mike Hewitt + GF ( should be in lower mainland that weekend)
14. Nathan Friess

Finally have a running car to bring out (knock on wood)
5 TSI AWD - a few little things here and there
90 Colt 200gt - 4g63T swap, FMIC, SSQV- SOLD
90 Talon TSI AWD- RIP(I still love you baby)

Offline Josh Letkeman

• WANNA GO FASTER!!!
if i can make it and car is working then yes i come to.
1991 Talon AWD TSI- HKS intake, upper front strut bar,  16G turbo, upgraded fuel pump (i think), UICP (HKS), and Koni yellow adjustable skocks.- Silvery gold...ish.  (totaled dead :()

Offline Brett Haviland

• Administrator
Ill be there.  More then likely just in the talon tho.  To bring both cars down would be a hefty gas bill lol, and im sure the wife would ride with me.

My friend (brendan kelly) might be showing up in his original '89 colt GT.  We just got the FMIC installed and MBC ;)

sooo much faster now..

anyways.  See you guys there.  Maybe next year ill bring the colt... or there lots of other meets this summer im sure i can bring it to to show it off.
I like Colts.  Turbo Colts.

Offline Mark Guthrie

come on people not much more time till the tour! lets have a good turnout for once eh guys!

1991 talon tsi awd (DB UICP,Greddy type S BOV,FMIC, Steel 3"intake, 3" exhaust, BB MBC, 14PSI)

Offline Mike Hewitt

13: Nathan Friess

Won't be coming down, I'm heading up North to work tomorrow :(
~CrAzY~
If it won't go, bore it.
If it still won't go, stroke it.
If it still won't go, chrome it...

Offline CamWeiss

If the planets align, the gods of my wallet are smiling, and the third CACC Regional Autocross turns out to be that weekend, then I'd consider coming. I won't come for one or the other, but if both were to be on the same weekend (I've gotta ask and find out when the third Regional is), then I would definitely think about coming.
Blame the ferries if I back out.

(That is to say, I'll get back to you guys)
Objects in mirrors appear to be losing.

'92 6/4
'86 325e
'72 240z
'76 R75/6
'07 KTM 640 ADV

Offline Mark Guthrie

ok people only 19 days left till the meet, get on the list be ready and informed where your supposed to go, hope to see many many dsms out