Author Topic: RG talon  (Read 1050 times)

Offline Marke Bailey

• B.C.'s quickest DSM.
RG talon
« on: April 22, 2008, 04:48:41 pm »
Racing Greed white 1g at A&B Sound in Abbotsford.  has carbon fiber hood, with racing greed logo's. anyone know this car or are ya on here?
The Sleepy Slushbox.

"She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts, kid. I've made a lot of special modifications myself."

Offline neen tang

Re: RG talon
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2008, 12:00:32 am »
hi im the owner of that talon  ;D  its parked in front of my work...if you guys ever need any car audio let me know...i got the hook up  ;) lol 
« Last Edit: April 29, 2008, 12:06:30 am by neen tang »

Jamie Oswald

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2008, 09:54:45 am »
hi im the owner of that talon  ;D  its parked in front of my work...if you guys ever need any car audio let me know...i got the hook up  ;) lol 

Really now...  :) :) :)

Offline Mark Guthrie

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2008, 11:53:09 am »
lol on saturday when we all met up at maccallum rd chevron this guy pulls in to get gas.. lol we almost had him convinced to call in sick to work and come on the cruise! lol glad u made it on the board man!
silly honda's, street lamps are for seeing, not hugging!

1991 talon tsi awd (DB UICP,Greddy type S BOV,FMIC, Steel 3"intake, 3" exhaust, BB MBC, 14PSI)

Offline Marke Bailey

• B.C.'s quickest DSM.
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2008, 12:33:53 pm »
welcome. enjoy the site, tell us about your car.
The Sleepy Slushbox.

"She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts, kid. I've made a lot of special modifications myself."

Offline neen tang

« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2008, 02:22:11 pm »
LOL ill make it to the next meet...gotta get some cash together for my fmic.  not much done to the car its pretty much stock...just a few custom bolt ons from l&r.  and yes whoever wants some car audio gear let me know.  im a car audio salesperson at a&b so if you want some stuff just let me know on here before you come down.  thanks guys appreciate the welcome  :)
« Last Edit: April 29, 2008, 02:24:10 pm by neen tang »