Author Topic: Meet Sat Sept 1st  (Read 1187 times)

Jamie Oswald

Meet Sat Sept 1st
« on: August 27, 2007, 05:02:13 pm »
im thinking we should have a meet b4 everything gets crazy, ppl back to work kids in school ect.

I was thinking we meet at the abbotsford timmy hoe's at 9 am for a coffee just quickly run over things and how it will work and a bite to eat leave by 9:30

next we will drive to hope stop if needed.
We will take the hope princeton highway and head towards Manning park for a a pit stop take a few shots fo the cars and then head across the road for a fun hill climb looking over and down into manning park.

We will then head to princeton for lunch and can either take Hwy 5a and head back towards merrit or we can take Hwy 3 (crowsnest) Into keremeos and take the keremeos bypass towards pentiction (Hwy 3A) for dinner or a quick bite hit the beach up and then head her home passing by the following towns, Summer Land and Peachland. Then we will take Hwy97c towards merrit and then onto the Coquihalla Hwy home.

let me know

1. Jamie oswald

Jamie Oswald

Meet Sat Sept 1st
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2007, 10:05:59 pm »
anyone  ?

Jamie Oswald

Meet Sat Sept 1st
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2007, 06:38:03 pm »
anyone at all?

Offline Nelson Inacio

sept. 1st meet
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2007, 09:02:51 pm »
Jamie; I'm up for a meet but this is such short notice and it's the last long weekend before the end of summer.usually a busy time for a lot of people. perhaps the end of sept. would be better. and a shorter route something like what John suggested for the FVT " the twisties behind chilliwack" or how about a Whistler run, I'd like to see how that highway is coming along, either way this could be the last BCDSM meet.
92 tsi awd
91 tsi fwd 523,000kms R.I.P.

Jamie Oswald

Meet Sat Sept 1st
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2007, 12:30:17 am »
yeah thats truee the winter starts im still goin nothing better then a clean crisp cool day

Id be down for a whistler run

Offline John Hartman

Meet Sat Sept 1st
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2007, 06:08:17 pm »
I really like the concept of the long ride, but the logistics of it are pretty bad.  Keeping all the guys togeather, keeping all the cars running, keeping gas in all of them, long ride for sure.

But yea, there are several nice sets of twisties up behind Chilliwack, and some really nice ones up behind Mission as well.
91 Eagle Talon TSi 5spd awd.  GT-12, TriFlow Cams, 850s, Tial, JIC, Jackal, sticky rubber.
86 Merkur XR4Ti 5spd, rwd, turbo, 91,381km.  Original paint, heated leather. intercooled, big VAM, Full 3" exhaust, Cossie sway bar, 16" tires.
06 Mazdaspeed6 6spd awd, DISI turbo, heated leather HIDs, Corksport, Cobb, Konig, Centric...
2018 VW Golf Alltrack turbo Tornado Red, 6mt, some free mods

Offline Ivan Josipovic

Meet Sat Sept 1st
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2007, 10:41:22 pm »
Sept 1 is too soon. I wouldn't mind something around the end of sept. I should have my car set up with megasquirt by then :D

Also we can all get Walky Talkys, they can be found dirt cheap on ebay
http://cgi.ebay.ca/2-RADIOS-COBRA-PR135-TWO-2-WAY-RADIOS-WALKIE-TALKIE_W0QQitemZ230165883646QQihZ013QQcategoryZ20382QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

whoever had radios during fvt had no issues.
DSMLess

Jamie Oswald

Meet Sat Sept 1st
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2007, 12:05:23 am »
Yeah totally dude, Sounds good ive got 2  so as long as others gott em ill bring em. Yeah this is more to get the idea going im down for a nice cruse. We have got to get this Dsm crew goin !! lots of meets even if its winter so what..We will have drift nights for all you awd'ers

Jamie Oswald

Meet Sat Sept 1st
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2007, 01:08:09 pm »
im just trying to make this club more active..more then just a forum where ppl hide behind there comps. Im an active person we all have sports cars lets represent.