Author Topic: Meet next weekend on the 23rd!  (Read 3609 times)

Offline Jaime Whittlesey

Meet next weekend on the 23rd!
« Reply #30 on: April 24, 2006, 06:42:05 am »
Haha Awesome  pics. I'll put some of mine up sometimes

Especially the ones of my car being washed, it actually looks decent!!

Eww friends dirty RX-7(x dsmer)

Clean  so you can't say its dirty now :)

04 Honda Cr-V yay boring boring boring car......

Offline Rob Armstrong

« Reply #31 on: April 24, 2006, 08:18:37 am »
Those are some 1/2 decent pics, I really like the one with Matts front end in the shade and the rest of us in the background. nice work.

I really dont know why my pipes decided yesterday was the day to start acting up. it has been probably 1 month since it happened. when it snowed was the lastime..gilford mall @ 430am  :twisted:

on another note,
hey Jamie, how do these pics relate to the meet in any way?
post your pics that you took of the meet here, and post these other beauty shots in the "PHOTO" section

Offline Andreas Zervas

« Reply #32 on: April 24, 2006, 08:36:12 am »
Quote from: "Jaime Whittlesey"
Haha Awesome  pics. I'll put some of mine up sometimes

Especially the ones of my car being washed, it actually looks decent!!

Eww friends dirty RX-7(x dsmer)

Haha I know that RX7. Its a kingsway special a kid that delivered pizza for me had it, then it went thru like 4 owners in sechelt. What a piece! Does the tranny sound like a supercharger still?
2.4L gt42r AWD spyder

Offline Nathan Tralenberg

« Reply #33 on: April 24, 2006, 01:45:23 pm »
We always bug jaime about his car being so dirty. I guess this is his way of showing that he does wash it once and a while. Oh, and those are some good pics guys. I always forget my camera at the last minute. Anyone after that meet need a break job now?? :laugh:
991 plymouth laser(sold)
1995 eagle talon tsi - Kinetic FMIC, Garrett 50 trim, 660, AFC2, evo manifold, 3" turbo back,greddy type-s BOV, KL water injection

Offline John Hartman

« Reply #34 on: April 24, 2006, 10:07:27 pm »
yep, thats awesome!!  Imagine getting spanked in your Corvette by a CAMRY?!?

great job on the roadside engineering, well done guys.

and for once, on lonely back roads, its not Darryls car everyone is pulled over to help  ;)
91 Eagle Talon TSi 5spd awd.  GT-12, TriFlow Cams, 850s, Tial, JIC, Jackal, sticky rubber.
86 Merkur XR4Ti 5spd, rwd, turbo, 91,381km.  Original paint, heated leather. intercooled, big VAM, Full 3" exhaust, Cossie sway bar, 16" tires.
06 Mazdaspeed6 6spd awd, DISI turbo, heated leather HIDs, Corksport, Cobb, Konig, Centric...
2018 VW Golf Alltrack turbo Tornado Red, 6mt, some free mods

Offline Jaime Whittlesey

« Reply #35 on: April 24, 2006, 10:11:24 pm »
Andreas, ya my friend just got it about 2 months ago. But I don't think its the same car you saw(might be but) I knew the guy that had it before and he had it for near 2 years and lived in Langley.

But it has a rebuilt tranny/rear end/ engine/ new tires/new brakes and he got it for pretty cheap.  But he mainly needed a ride for work so got that car, now hes into RX7s tho after his Talon got rearended a few times.

**edit**
And ya, my cars not in good enough shape yet to post actually pictures of it, this is just showing that I  washed my car like I said I would. And for once it isn't layered with dirt.

Offline Andreas Zervas

« Reply #36 on: April 25, 2006, 01:05:36 am »
Jamie does the RX7 have a sticker on the back hatch window that says KRAFTWORKS or something like that, I recognize it from the hood the kid made that scoop himself, racing beat muffler and those enkeis rims, definitely the car.
2.4L gt42r AWD spyder

Offline Jaime Whittlesey

« Reply #37 on: April 25, 2006, 09:58:51 pm »
Lol ya its the same one.