Author Topic: MBC install  (Read 394 times)

Offline Eric Ringrose

MBC install
« on: May 21, 2003, 01:05:53 pm »
hey everyone, i got my MBC in the mail today from vlad, and i'm not sure on how to hook it up. if anyone can tell me how, that would be great!

Troy Simkus

MBC install
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2003, 01:52:09 pm »
there's two ways to do it, depending on where you want to get the signal from.

One, from the nipple on the turbo outlet

Two, from a T in the  bov vacuum line

Basically you connect the signal to the nipple on the boost controller that's in line with the adjusting screw.  And then connect the nipple that's perpendicular to the adjusting screw over to the nipple on the wastegate actuater.

Vlad has visual instructions around somewhere, do a google search for busta bc or something.

Offline Eric Ringrose

MBC install
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2003, 01:58:41 pm »
thanks, i found his install instructions on the website, i'm going to install it now

Offline Eric Ringrose

MBC install
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2003, 02:24:16 pm »
new problem....

there are 2 instructions, one for without the BCS installed and one for with the BCS..... i dont know which one i am, i never uninstalled a BCS (i'm assuming the car came with one)

i decided that i have the bcs installed, but the instructions tell me to "cut an inch of hose and put a screw in one end and put it onto the mas nipple"

I can't find the mas nipple.... there is one nipple i think it could be, on the intake pipe where the mas is..... any help please!

Offline Vlad Busta

• http://www.members.tripod.com/Busta-bc
MBC install
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2003, 02:50:48 pm »
I apologize for the vague instructions on the website Eric.  I really need to update the site.

As for the mas nipple, this will need to be blocked off if you are removing the bcs.  Since you are keeping the bcs then there is no need to worry about this because one vacuum line from the bcs is connected to it.

The nipple is on the mas air canister close to where the mas connector plugs in.

Just follow the vacuum lines coming from the bcs and you'll find it.

Later, Vlad.
all go, no show!