Author Topic: Racing for slips  (Read 702 times)

Offline DarrylDhaliwal

Racing for slips
« on: July 05, 2005, 12:46:18 am »
I was watching channel 55 tonight and i saw this new show called PINKS and its about 2 guys that race for pink slips, best 2 out of 3 wins. Pretty cool except for the guy that loses his car

Check out the video
http://www.pullin.tv/

PS they r looking for people that wants to race for slips ;)
BlackBerry PIN:3066A9D2
1995 Bmw 325
1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST Spyder
1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
2000 Mustang Roush Stage 3
1997 Ford F-150 5.4L
4 N/A Talons
2 FWD TSI Talons
2 AWD TSI Talons
Tons Of Other Cars  (33 To Date)

Offline Martin Raska

• http://www.FormulaUBC.com
Racing for slips
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2005, 02:06:40 am »
I like how this is in the meeting room, it made me think you wanted to race somebody.  I watched the show, and I didn't like all the drama/yelling deal with mr toughguy the flagman.  I think it would be nice if they did it in the day too where you could see more than lights, and show times and speeds too.
url=www.paypal.com/xclick/business=martin%40raska.net&item_name=Martin+Raska+is+a+swell+guy&no_note=1&tax=0&currency_code=USD]Now accepting donations![/url]

Offline Jaime Whittlesey

Racing for slips
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2005, 06:50:28 am »
I watched that too, with that trans am vs. the  camaro i believe. Its kinda stupid they come in there all hot shit then after the first race the one guy ass kicks the other by 10+ car lengths and they start adding hanicaps in. I just thought it was stupid, imagibne losing your car which has more power cost more and is faster to a guy when he starts 7 lengths ahead and gets to "spray"
04 Honda Cr-V yay boring boring boring car......

Offline Nathan Tralenberg

Racing for slips
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2005, 07:54:48 pm »
I have also watched this show. Way to much drama. The two shows I've seen are pretty big mismatches. I agree running the races during the day would make for a better show, and they should lose Mr. toughguy... no need for the race this second or I'll take both your rides. In all too many rules to the show, and they should run a christmas tree, guys could cheat so much.
991 plymouth laser(sold)
1995 eagle talon tsi - Kinetic FMIC, Garrett 50 trim, 660, AFC2, evo manifold, 3" turbo back,greddy type-s BOV, KL water injection