Author Topic: Looking for a pic of a 1ga with a 1gb spoiler.  (Read 3283 times)

Offline Nathan Tralenberg

Looking for a pic of a 1ga with a 1gb spoiler.
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2005, 11:36:14 pm »
usually guys want to keep all the trim on a talon, on a talon. I cant see a problem with it, should be a cross bolt over just like talon to laser.
991 plymouth laser(sold)
1995 eagle talon tsi - Kinetic FMIC, Garrett 50 trim, 660, AFC2, evo manifold, 3" turbo back,greddy type-s BOV, KL water injection

Offline Sarah Hancock

« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2005, 08:32:34 am »
If I were you, I wouldn't.  It won't match with the ground effects and it'll hurt your resale value.  If you want it to look cooler, but a 1gb back end on it.

It appears your TSi has no wing?  Would like to see a better side profile pic of that!  I think it looks cool.  You should put my old wing on it, it was perfect for holding drinks, your lunch, small children could "jungle gym" from it...

Offline Lyndsy Maksym

« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2005, 08:57:22 am »
Okay so actually that is a 1GB spoiler on my car, from a Talon.  It really add's to my car, I didn't like it at first (mainly cuz it's red) but it has grown on me, and I've gotten so many compliments because of it. I still haven't painted it, and I'm nogt going to, as I have the color theme going every where in my car... (even my snoopy mats from demick match).. anyway, I wouldn't like my car without it. Laser's need a spoiler, just not a acura or civic wing! :laugh:

Offline Wayne Wright

« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2005, 02:07:36 am »
Yes, my Talon has no spoiler, It came that way, and actually has little peices of electrical tape covering the holes. :oops: ( Don't laugh to hard. )
I like the look of no spoiler, but the tape is tacky as hell, the only way to really do it properly is to get the whole car repainted so I can patch the holes up properly.
If I did the 1gb spoiler I could get away with only having a hole or two on the quarter panels.
Or I could just find the two side peices and put the stock 1ga back on.
I don't know what to do. I am more concerned with getting my engine swap done right at the moment, so the car will actually be on the road, but after that, I will be tackling this delema.
Sarah, that's a nice wing, but I don't have kids yet, so.....  :laugh:  :wink:
And Lyndsy, I like the spoiler, personally I'll look into getting mine paint matched to the Talon blue if I end up finding one, but I like the look for sure. :D
I definately don't want aftermarket, just something, that looks good and original. Pretty sure I'll just find a 1gb spoiler and mock it up.
So no one's ever tried the laser ass on a Talon, just to see how far off the body lines are? ...I might mock it up one day, and if it's but ugly I'll jut hold out for my r33 tail conversion and full shave.

Thanks for the replies guys and gals.  :D