Author Topic: Update on the project got pix :P  (Read 4407 times)

Offline Jess Atendido

Update on the project got pix :P
« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2005, 10:57:52 am »
that is just simply amazing
and a t25 will say, in a wee girlie voice "I am too small, please put me on a D16"

08 Infiniti G35S - current/weekend
96 Civic Si - current/daily
96 Civic EX - Sold
97 Acura EL - Written Off
98 Civic B16a - Sold
96 Civic EX - Sold
98 Jetta VR6 - Sold
02 WRX - Sold
99 Jetta VR6 - Sold
99 Eclipse

Offline Dilvinder Grewal

« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2005, 09:43:17 pm »
man this is gonna cost a lot money, when u could have jus picked up prob a 2g talon for like 9000 grand stock, with no major damage, but thas ur choice good luck :D
997 Eclipse GSX

Artem Gridnev

« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2005, 10:14:31 pm »
i am not a talon person

i like eclipses :P sorry toor lol

i am into show/speed

it is going to be mostly show with a built race motor 500+whp

hopefully

Offline Andreas Zervas

« Reply #18 on: March 06, 2005, 04:42:30 am »
i am not a talon person i like eclipses.

its the same fuckin thing
2.4L gt42r AWD spyder

Offline Jovan Ceklaj

Re: .
« Reply #19 on: March 06, 2005, 09:56:29 am »
Quote from: "Andreas Zervas"
i am not a talon person i like eclipses.

its the same fuckin thing

haha, truer words have never been spoken :laugh:
 1989 Nissan 240sx (daily POS/autocross slut)
- '92 6/4 bolt Tsi AWD 5 spd. (Burned to the ground!)

Offline John Hartman

« Reply #20 on: March 06, 2005, 10:33:38 am »
and the "ayes" have it!
91 Eagle Talon TSi 5spd awd.  GT-12, TriFlow Cams, 850s, Tial, JIC, Jackal, sticky rubber.
86 Merkur XR4Ti 5spd, rwd, turbo, 91,381km.  Original paint, heated leather. intercooled, big VAM, Full 3" exhaust, Cossie sway bar, 16" tires.
06 Mazdaspeed6 6spd awd, DISI turbo, heated leather HIDs, Corksport, Cobb, Konig, Centric...
2018 VW Golf Alltrack turbo Tornado Red, 6mt, some free mods

Offline Kimyee Lai

« Reply #21 on: March 06, 2005, 11:28:05 am »
Quote from: "Artem Gridnev"
i am not a talon person

i am into show/speed

hopefully

AHAHAHAHA...like there's very much left on Robin's car that indicates it's a Talon.
So you're building a 500whp race motor eh?  420A platform?  Probably NA right? :)

Offline Jovan Ceklaj

« Reply #22 on: March 06, 2005, 11:29:42 am »
Quote from: "Kimyee Lai"

AHAHAHAHA...like there's very much left on Robin's car that indicates it's a Talon.
So you're building a 500whp race motor eh?  420A platform?  Probably NA right? :)

Damn engineers.  You're all just a bunch of e-thugs :laugh:
 1989 Nissan 240sx (daily POS/autocross slut)
- '92 6/4 bolt Tsi AWD 5 spd. (Burned to the ground!)

Offline Robin Toor

• http://bcdsm.labattz.com/Robin%20Ride/featured_ride.htm
« Reply #23 on: March 06, 2005, 12:14:38 pm »
i am not a talon person

i am into show/speed

hopefully

Aretm, you are my idol. I want to be just like you.

In fact, I am going to go downstairs, take a sledge hammer to the windsheild of my silver talon, fire some bullets into it, then strip down my red talon to just a frame, and park them both in the garage.

Then I'll talk about how my frame will be the fastest car ever with over 10,000 hp with a 3 cylinder sprint motor that will beat lowell's 11.4 @ 124mph running on only 2 cylinders. Meanwhile all this time taking the bus to work and back.

I will also develop a severe speech impediment for the english language and type with horrible grammar. lololololol

I want to be just like you.

Offline Artem Goloubov

• http://www.evoincanada.com/
« Reply #24 on: March 06, 2005, 04:35:38 pm »
:laugh:

Artem Gridnev

« Reply #25 on: March 06, 2005, 10:46:20 pm »
first of all andreas Its not the same "fuking" thing

if it was ppl wouldnt be putting eclipse headlights, eclipse tailights and eclipse bumpers on their talons would they now.

kimyee u dont know shit bout my build and what i am putting in it so shut it till u got more info

and toor......god the best one

pay a body shop/mechanic to do all my work
so i can park my car in my driveway and look at it
oh boy fuk me........i wanna be like you

and every week i will wash it so all the begginer wannabies will drive by in the non turbos, and their civics and look at my talon parked in my driveway all clean and shiny

cause i dont know how to drive 4 wheel drive and i blow all my trannys. so just put a lot of crome on my car and park it for good.

and after putting all my eclipse parts on my car.....lets leave the talon tail and not paint the roof, cause my name's toor.....and i think i can trash people on the internet and it makes me look kool.

...grow up, put ur dress on....my car will be done before the next show hopefully and then i wont even need to say nothing.

by the way about my grammar ... MY NAME IS PRINTED RIGHT THERE

u cant even copy and u talk about my spelling.

Offline Adam Williamson

« Reply #26 on: March 06, 2005, 10:58:55 pm »

if it was ppl wouldnt be putting eclipse headlights, eclipse tailights and eclipse bumpers on their talons would they now.

kimyee u dont know shit bout my build and what i am putting in it so shut it till u got more info

and toor......god the best one

pay a body shop/mechanic to do all my work
so i can park my car in my driveway and look at it
oh boy fuk me........i wanna be like you

and every week i will wash it so all the begginer wannabies will drive by in the non turbos, and their civics and look at my talon parked in my driveway all clean and shiny

cause i dont know how to drive 4 wheel drive and i blow all my trannys. so just put a lot of crome on my car and park it for good.

and after putting all my eclipse parts on my car.....lets leave the talon tail and not paint the roof, cause my name's toor.....and i think i can trash people on the internet and it makes my look kool.

...grow up, put ur dress on....my car will be done before the next show hopefully and then i wont even need to say nothing.

uuuh dude, people with talons already do put eclipse headlights/tail lights, front bumpers/ rear bumpers on. Talking shit about Kimyee and Robin is going to get you zero respect and or a solid banning from BCDSM...not such a smart plan. Honestly dude, if this is your way of talking to people, you better grow up or move on over to Revscene, I'm sure KRAZYSTUPIDFASTOHMYGODECLIPSERS isn't taken as a screen name yet. When you post up something, expect people to speak their mind about it, and don't freak out like a fat lesbian on her period when somebody tells you bluntly what they think. By the way, I'm gunna say that it's a solid bet to say that Robin's car will always be faster than yours
-----------------------------------------------------
-98 Eagle Talon ESI

Offline Kimyee Lai

« Reply #27 on: March 06, 2005, 11:06:13 pm »

Yes, and headlights, taillights, bumpers are the essential components of a car right?  Right....   These are cars built in the same plant, using the same components except the aforementioned + other minor parts.  I guess I know where your priorities are.

So enlighten us oh great one.  I hope you weren't expecting to impress us by simply stating your intentions when you appear to be relatively new to the car scene.  Sorry, but life on the good old world wide web has shattered my gullible innocence and left me a bitter sarcastic shell.

Offline Andreas Zervas

« Reply #28 on: March 06, 2005, 11:53:49 pm »

My bad, sorry i didnt know you were talkin about headlights and bumpers, cause clearly thats what makes the eclipse better than the talon. Wtf am i doing turning my spyder into a talon lookalike piece of junk.

He does know that you aint getting 500 and dont you dare forget the + whp

Btw dont forget to buy one of his WI kits you will need it.

Robin take it away buddy.

BTW whats your dress and shoe size? We at bcdsm will sponsor your ass and even your corner. Hopefully you look good in your dress and high heals.
2.4L gt42r AWD spyder

Offline Martin Raska

• http://www.FormulaUBC.com
« Reply #29 on: March 07, 2005, 12:06:35 am »
This thread.
url=www.paypal.com/xclick/business=martin%40raska.net&item_name=Martin+Raska+is+a+swell+guy&no_note=1&tax=0&currency_code=USD]Now accepting donations![/url]