Author Topic: t3/t4 should I ever buy it?  (Read 931 times)

Offline John Hartman

t3/t4 should I ever buy it?
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2005, 05:41:09 pm »
Thanx Ryan.  I had a passing look at those housings, as mine is cracked fairly nastily.  Then I looked at those pics and the wastegate actuator arm doesnt even seem to fit the bolt all that well.

The rest I didn't know, hence the "Thanx"
91 Eagle Talon TSi 5spd awd.  GT-12, TriFlow Cams, 850s, Tial, JIC, Jackal, sticky rubber.
86 Merkur XR4Ti 5spd, rwd, turbo, 91,381km.  Original paint, heated leather. intercooled, big VAM, Full 3" exhaust, Cossie sway bar, 16" tires.
06 Mazdaspeed6 6spd awd, DISI turbo, heated leather HIDs, Corksport, Cobb, Konig, Centric...
2018 VW Golf Alltrack turbo Tornado Red, 6mt, some free mods

Artem Gridnev

« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2005, 06:07:57 pm »
Quote from: "Robin Toor"
Quote from: "Artem Gridnev"
iteresting
btw i am doing my motor all out, i was gonna do low psi till i rebuild motor but from what u said i think turbo will wait till i get everything else....btw i found this thing on ebay is it any good? does it give faster spool or something?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=33742&item=7944087603&rd=1

That is the exaust housing for the turbo you bought so instead of making a custom header to bolt on to your turbo, you can put on this exaust housing and bolt it onto your existing manifold.

All the rest of the stuff he says about it spooling faster and etc. I think is probably a bunch of crap.

IMO, it's a piece of crap, it'll probably break on you in a week.

robin i got a 420a not 4g63
so to me i still need a turbo manifold
tnx for the heads up on the housing though :P

Offline Kimyee Lai

« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2005, 11:34:09 pm »
If you already have a manifold that fits the turbo, changing it to a mitsu style exhaust housing would make your manifold useless...