Poll

What weekend should the Intencity show be held?

June 25 2005
1 (14.3%)
July 1 or 2 2005  ( long weekend )
4 (57.1%)
July 9 2005
2 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Voting closed: November 19, 2004, 05:39:20 pm

Author Topic: Intencity Show and Shine  (Read 608 times)

Offline Matt Fredrikson

• Who needs a Turbo?
    • http://www.intencity.cc
Intencity Show and Shine
« on: November 19, 2004, 05:39:20 pm »
Hey guys, I'm organizing an all Import show hosted by Intencity in Kamloops this comming summer. We are hoping to have an attendance of 100 cars, we have nearly 40 cars already commited from Intencity and from Kaizen in PG. We will be inviting Kelowna Civic's ( a small club ) as well as VCC and possibly others. This is not a club only show and will carry all kinds of cars from DSM's , Civic's, Integra's, Skyline's ect. If you know anyone who may wish to attend please let me know. In order to book a venue we first need to have an idea of how many people can commit. If we can't get more than 50 cars then we will keep the venue smaller, however if 200 commit obvioulsy I will have to find a different place to host it. We will have tents for all of Intencity's sponsors and sponsors of the show. If you know anyone who may want to sponsor the show please forward them my information. We are also looking for performance shops to bring there shop car as Enhanced Auto works will hopefully have both there CRX and 240sx shop cars there. I belive we may charge $10-$15 entry fee and there will be many different catagories of competition. There is a flexible 3-4 major mod restriction, this means a stock vehical needs permisson to enter, ( example a guy in Intencity drives a Skyline GST-T and he will recive admisson ).  I will be contacting Ashcroft to possibly set up a night drag weekend on the same weekend as the show and that would also give us a place to stay. If anyone wishes to stay in Kamloops I will look at gettig a group rate through a local hotel. So, if you feel that you would like to attend please post below so I can start to get an idea of how many people will be attending. Thanks again guys.  Matt
Team Martuned

02 Porsche Boxster S

Sold - 96 TSi AWD - GT30-11, AEM EMS, 860cc, W/I, all Custom SS pipes, ACT XD, Shep Stage 3

Offline Matt Fredrikson

• Who needs a Turbo?
    • http://www.intencity.cc
Intencity Show and Shine
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2004, 11:52:50 am »
Ok guys its looking more and more like it will be July long weekend depending on venues. Hopefully some of the BC DSM crew will attend I would like to see a good turn out. As far as overall attendance goes I have confermation from over 50 import tuners including members of VCC and Kelowna civics. Hope some of you think about comming out!
Team Martuned

02 Porsche Boxster S

Sold - 96 TSi AWD - GT30-11, AEM EMS, 860cc, W/I, all Custom SS pipes, ACT XD, Shep Stage 3