Author Topic: alternator  (Read 952 times)

Offline Aaron Moore

alternator
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2004, 10:51:23 am »
Quote from: "Jovan Ceklaj"

Quote from: "Nick Eyford"

i just got back from buying a bran new mitshubishi one for 140 pritty good deal when lordco is asking 300 for a rebuilt one and ways i dunno how long i was running 18 volts and this morning i checked it and it was running 19 volts soon maybe i can power a city lol just kiddin but this ecu thing how mutch it one and were can i get it and were is it on the car im used to mustangs and big trucks small cars i cant find a thing thanks guys

^^^
Worlds longest run-on sentence ;)

Quote from: "Nick Eyford"
changed my alternator took me less time then i thought it would but ya seems to be wokring good except i guess wen the old one went it blew out my head lights high and low beams and took out my turn signal lights i havent checked the turn signal light but i asume that it y they dont work but my car inside clicks supper fast wen i put the turn signal on any input of wat it could be would be great and oh ya wen i instaled my deck i lost my dash lights any input on wat that could be would be cool to and also last thing my power locks only work some times now before they worked perfect all the time wat could this be i checked all my fusses so im stumped thanks Nick

World's new longest run-on sentance :DUH:
2 TSI AWD 16G
95 TSI AWD GROUND BLINGER
98 SPYDER EVO 16G
99 GS400 PIMPED TO THE MAX
2005 300C up and on....

Offline Jesse Veitch

alternator
« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2004, 01:45:44 pm »
I was always under the impression that a capacitor with 50V rating on the side put out 50V, and then you have your farrad reading which is how much 'power' at a 50V pressure rating it'll hold. but if this is false info please Fraser feel free to yell at me too
97 TSi AWD
92 TSi AWD 6/4 bolt - Sold

Offline Fraser Cassells

• Ass-engined Nazi-mobile owner, cause i'm too good for DSM's now
alternator
« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2004, 02:44:17 pm »
This is far too painfull. Go ahead and keep your heads in the sand and posting crap about body kits and replacing your ecu`s blindly along with not wanting to understand a damn thing about the car you drive.

I am pretty much done here signal to noise ratio unacceptable .
1990 AWD Talon, Cumulative 432WHP parts depository...soldinated!
2008 911 Turbo
2014 Audi S4
2011 Ducati Hypermotard

Offline Chris Andrews

• Good news Everyone!
alternator
« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2004, 02:55:25 pm »
Nick, there have been too many complains about your lack of grammar/syntax in your posts.  You have been warned.  Post another run-on sentence in the garage and see what happens........  :!:

There is also a lack of understanding regarding things such as peak, RMS, transient, and the general behavour of capacitors.  :roll:

Please research.  This isn't the place to brain-crap out loud....  :evil:

This thread is done.  :sleep:
92 TSi  AWD 2.4L Hybrid 12.3@113 SoLDINated!!!!
2008 Toyota Tundra. 5.7L
2012 KTM 350 EXC-F
2008 Arctic Cat M8