Author Topic: BCDSM Crashes BCMA Autocross SUNDAY OCTOBER 3!!! $25  (Read 812 times)

Offline Martin Raska

• http://www.FormulaUBC.com
BCDSM Crashes BCMA Autocross SUNDAY OCTOBER 3!!! $25
« on: October 02, 2004, 04:46:15 pm »
$25 flat fee.  Drag racers, ricers, rallyers, autoxers, road racers.  Show up.  You easily drop this money on going to bad karting rides so bring a car out for more fun.  Show up between 7.30, and 8.30AM.  Don't be later than 8.30am.  Yes it's early, but get out of bed it is worth the day.  It is a great time.  There is no other bcdsm meet  schedules so make it out to this.  Helmets are supplied if you dont have one, just bring yourself with $25 cash, with tires inflated to 40psi I would suggest if you are new to this.  It will be a good time even though I am not boosting past 9psi and driving with brakes that are in dire need of being bled.

Find this off Lander trunk road, which runs parallell to hwy 99 there.  

People coming south along hwy 99, take the 2nd exit right after the massey tunnel towards ferries, turn left at ladner trunk which is the major intersection you first hit, then turn right at 80th ave which is a little ways down.  Ignore the boundry bay airport arrow signs you will first see.

People coming from surrey, white rock, wherever.  Take the exit off hwy 99 where they are building the new chevron.  I believe it is exit # 20 but you can't miss it.  Take a left at the light off the exit, follow ladner trunk until you hit 80th, go down it like the rest.  At the end of 80th in the fields and stuff is where it happens.

Mods, I apologize in advance that this event has already been posted about.

If people want to meet for a cruise there i will be at the McDonalds on Marine drive just below and east of the oak st bridge from 7.30 to 7.45 sitting in my car eating breakfast.

1. Martin Raska - meeting at mcdicks
url=www.paypal.com/xclick/business=martin%40raska.net&item_name=Martin+Raska+is+a+swell+guy&no_note=1&tax=0&currency_code=USD]Now accepting donations![/url]

Offline Kevin Chan

« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2004, 04:49:28 pm »
I might be there with a few of my friends.. but my car's in the shop... :cry:
o___0"
98 UZS160 hovering on air

Offline John Hartman

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2004, 06:26:44 pm »
I was really planning to attend, but I won't be there before about 11 as I have a 9 oclock football game in Abbotsford.

Is this still doable? or do you have to sign in before a certain time.

I'd really like to do this, but its a long drive for nothing if I can't compete.
91 Eagle Talon TSi 5spd awd.  GT-12, TriFlow Cams, 850s, Tial, JIC, Jackal, sticky rubber.
86 Merkur XR4Ti 5spd, rwd, turbo, 91,381km.  Original paint, heated leather. intercooled, big VAM, Full 3" exhaust, Cossie sway bar, 16" tires.
06 Mazdaspeed6 6spd awd, DISI turbo, heated leather HIDs, Corksport, Cobb, Konig, Centric...
2018 VW Golf Alltrack turbo Tornado Red, 6mt, some free mods

Offline Jovan Ceklaj

« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2004, 06:38:05 pm »
Good job on reading other threads, dude.  An already posted this :roll:

And if all goes well, I should be there
 1989 Nissan 240sx (daily POS/autocross slut)
- '92 6/4 bolt Tsi AWD 5 spd. (Burned to the ground!)

Offline Martin Raska

• http://www.FormulaUBC.com
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2004, 11:43:03 pm »
Mods, I apologize in advance that this event has already been posted about.

I know an already posted I tried to make it more colourful to get a turnout, but to no avail.  John, they do tech just until 8.30 and then close it down because they get everything in the computer and the tech guys are racers too and all so it's not doable.

I'm out though it's not a ubc one and I'm still sick and have too much work to do.   :cry:
url=www.paypal.com/xclick/business=martin%40raska.net&item_name=Martin+Raska+is+a+swell+guy&no_note=1&tax=0&currency_code=USD]Now accepting donations![/url]