Author Topic: auto to standard?  (Read 807 times)

Offline Kimyee Lai

auto to standard?
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2004, 08:05:34 am »
Steve, driving an auto really ain't that bad...once you have a shift kit and end clutch upgrade in there, plus good synthetic fluid, it can take LOTS of power.  Oh, and having DSMlink keep the timing up between shifts really helps too! :)  Next time we have a meet I'll give you a ride in my car and you can draw your own conclusions.  Better yet, try to get a ride in Ryan Lore's car... :twisted:

Offline Lawrence Hahn

auto to standard?
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2004, 08:11:52 am »
hehe...yup i speak a bit of jap too~  its was just a joke...but yeh..its an auto bobby =(((  but robin says u come across a lot of eclipses and talons..so if u ever have a standard in my price range..let me know =)
awrence

Graeme Shaw

auto to standard?
« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2004, 12:22:06 pm »
Oh, man...I totally never got kuruma-ya.  Heh...I always thought it was something czech or croatian or something...That's what all the guys who work there are.

Tottemo totemo sukoshi nihongo hanashimasu yo.  Atama ga warui to nihongo ga muzugashii yo.  Dakara totemo sukoshi nihongo hanashimasu yo.

hehe...there's my phrase in japanese.

Offline Steve Stasiuk

auto to standard?
« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2004, 06:21:06 pm »
Quote from: "Kimyee Lai"
Steve, driving an auto really ain't that bad...once you have a shift kit and end clutch upgrade in there, plus good synthetic fluid, it can take LOTS of power.  Oh, and having DSMlink keep the timing up between shifts really helps too! :)  Next time we have a meet I'll give you a ride in my car and you can draw your own conclusions.  Better yet, try to get a ride in Ryan Lore's car... :twisted:

Awesome. I'm gonna PM you with some questions...
1995 Eagle Talon TSi AWD (Sold)