Author Topic: Sunday July 11, 2010 - MOPAR MADNESS CAR SHOW in Langley @ 208 Street  (Read 1024 times)

Offline Sy Haw Wong

Sunday July 11, there is a MOPAR MADNESS CAR SHOW in Langley @ 208 Street and 42nd Ave.

Can I add one more thing you can do in July....if you have some free time.   ;D

Sunday July 11, there is a MOPAR MADNESS CAR SHOW in Langley @ 208 Street and 42nd Ave.

There is a class for Chrysler Related Cars and as I own a 1999 Eclipse - this is my class.

It is a fun time had by all, lots of prizes, raffles and good food........

Check it out on: http://www.moparsunlimited.net

Would love for you to come, I work at registration.

MOPAR MADNESS 2010, this is our 19th show.

MOPAR MADNESS 2010 WILL BE HELD AT GEORGE PRESTON RECREATIONAL CENTER ON SUNDAY JULY 11 2010

42ND AVENUE AND 208TH STREET LANGLEY B.C.

I hope it was OK to put this on as well. Maybe I can meet some of you before the tour.

I am putting this up on behalf of Lore.  Sounds like a good meet for a Sunday if you have nothing to do.  I may show up.

1. Loré Arens
« Last Edit: July 06, 2010, 03:26:15 pm by Sy Haw Wong »

Offline Loré Arens

• 1999 Silver Eclipse GS-T
    • BCs Cottonwood Industries
Thanks for the page, hope some of you come by for a gander. It is this Sunday, registration starts around 8:30-9ish, Show runs until about 3-4 when they hand out the trophies and plaques.

If there are any youngsters (I think you have to be in your teens) out there who own their own car, not in your parents name but theirs and put their car in the show.

There is a separate class just for them called Young Guns. They can win a plaque or trophy.

Our club decided to put this class together to give some incentive for the younger members to show off their cars. And be recognized.  It could be a work in progress, a daily driver, or an all out show car.

Only stipulation REGISTRATION MUST BE IN THEIR NAME. So there is a possibility to win 2 awards, one for the class they are in and the other for young guns.

If I think of anything else I will post it

Loré

1999 Silver American GS-T Eclipse

Offline John Hartman

Markes truck  :)

its a Indy Pace Truck.  Not a replica, but a limited numbered real deal truck! 

Only cool Mopar that I personally know.  There are lots around here tho.
91 Eagle Talon TSi 5spd awd.  GT-12, TriFlow Cams, 850s, Tial, JIC, Jackal, sticky rubber.
86 Merkur XR4Ti 5spd, rwd, turbo, 91,381km.  Original paint, heated leather. intercooled, big VAM, Full 3" exhaust, Cossie sway bar, 16" tires.
06 Mazdaspeed6 6spd awd, DISI turbo, heated leather HIDs, Corksport, Cobb, Konig, Centric...
2018 VW Golf Alltrack turbo Tornado Red, 6mt, some free mods

Offline Loré Arens

Just to clarify Young guns class is 21 years and younger.

Also my Business: BCs Cottonwood Industries is sponsoring the Chrysler related class.

Offline Loré Arens

GREAT DAY  ;D :D ;),

I didn't see any DSMs - had to give out my awards to a AMC Javelin and a Jensen Interceptor.
Only 4 Chrysler related cars came, maybe next time. ;)

There were 200 cars showed up for the show.

Ran out of food, drink and snacks......

Best weather, couldn't ask for more.

Good luck on your gathering this coming weekend

Loré