Author Topic: FVT valley people pre-meet  (Read 2585 times)

Offline Brett Haviland

• Administrator
Re: FVT valley people pre-meet
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2010, 11:45:37 pm »
yeah john, i dont mind you being behind me you stinky bastard...  lol

last time when i drove behind you yvonne was complaining that your car was a bit stinky...  shes a lot more sensitive to smells then me... didn't smell that bad to my nostrils lol.. just ur regular modded DSM smell!  Are you still running a cat? or did you ditch it?
I like Colts.  Turbo Colts.

Offline Sy Haw Wong

« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2010, 12:25:27 am »
yeah john, i dont mind you being behind me you stinky bastard...  lol

last time when i drove behind you yvonne was complaining that your car was a bit stinky...  shes a lot more sensitive to smells then me... didn't smell that bad to my nostrils lol.. just ur regular modded DSM smell!  Are you still running a cat? or did you ditch it?

Brett.  You got my number.  Let me know when you guys get to Value Village in the morning.  I just googled and should be straight forward.  Just head on Lougheed over the bridge and look for 207..turn left. ~!!

Offline Ryan Singh

« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2010, 01:21:37 am »
I'm not gonna be able to make this one ladies (and fella's), got no license and pulled the insurance off the ride over a month ago.
Everyone have fun and be safe...hopefully no one breaks down...and oh yeah, take lots of coolant!  ;D

Seriously tho, have fun!
2001 Altezza RS200
1996 TSi AWD - In hibernation

Offline Ryan Coft

• Administrator
  • Retired!
« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2010, 03:25:41 am »
Planning to be at bcit tomorrow, might drive to the maple ridge meetup, or might head straight to Harrison

That's if I wakeup ontome in 3hours from now

Offline Josh Royle

• 6 Bolt Swap
« Reply #19 on: July 25, 2010, 02:01:44 pm »
Planning to be at bcit tomorrow, might drive to the maple ridge meetup, or might head straight to Harrison

That's if I wakeup ontome in 3hours from now

ya i didnt wake up lol
1998 GST
Built 6 Bolt Swap/ 3" Turbo Back /Blitz BOV/Apexi SAFC/AutoMeter Cobalt Boost.Oil Prs. AF Gauge/MBC/Hard Intake pipe/Skunk 2/ HID 10K/ FMIC

Offline Brett Haviland

• Administrator
« Reply #20 on: July 25, 2010, 06:21:07 pm »
Great meet guys!! Awesome job Sheela and Sy Haw on all the organizing and prize packages and such!!  Looking forward to next year!!

and only

Offline John Hartman

« Reply #21 on: July 26, 2010, 06:25:36 pm »
awesomest meet ever for sure!!!

So nice relaxing at Harrison in the shaded grassy campground area, 2 bbqs going, fresh salads, chips, quality hot dogs, cookies etc.

Lots of killer prizes and raffle things at the Hope slide.

met up with Cole in Hope and persuaded him to drag his Laser up the hill to the slide.

Good stuff!!!

OH and Brett, the last time you were behind me, the car had a cat.  It was stinky then because it was just on the dyno and driven hard.  Its out now, so its just normal car with no cat smell.

And now, its probably hardly noticable as Marke and I tuned out the pig pig rich area on transition to boost.  It was falling to below 10.5:1 at like 4 psi.  Just grossly rich.  Thats gone.  Not only that, but there were some fat spots in the cruise maps too, like 13.2:1 where it should be 15:1 kinda thing.

Car made that whole cruise (270k) on less than half a tank of fuel.  And its better now  :)
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 06:28:43 pm by John Hartman »
91 Eagle Talon TSi 5spd awd.  GT-12, TriFlow Cams, 850s, Tial, JIC, Jackal, sticky rubber.
86 Merkur XR4Ti 5spd, rwd, turbo, 91,381km.  Original paint, heated leather. intercooled, big VAM, Full 3" exhaust, Cossie sway bar, 16" tires.
06 Mazdaspeed6 6spd awd, DISI turbo, heated leather HIDs, Corksport, Cobb, Konig, Centric...
2018 VW Golf Alltrack turbo Tornado Red, 6mt, some free mods

Offline Brett Haviland

• Administrator
« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2010, 07:13:49 am »
ahhah you think 10.5:1 is rich!!

My white colt had a "average" A/f of 9.9:1 on RG's dyno when i dyno'ed it 2 weeks ago lol.

time to chip my ECU and lean that biotch out!  i bet it could make another 20 WHP with just leaning it out some... and then another 10 HP on top of that with a decent exhuast.  and thats still on the 11b tdo4!

Offline Jason Harwood

« Reply #23 on: July 27, 2010, 07:34:08 am »
I'm not gonna be able to make this one ladies (and fella's), got no license and pulled the insurance off the ride over a month ago.
Everyone have fun and be safe...hopefully no one breaks down...and oh yeah, take lots of coolant!  ;D

Seriously tho, have fun!

Why did you lose your license.
88' MX6 Turbo - 14.2 @ 97.51MPH
94' MX6 V6 - 13.9 @ 96.7MPH
93' Civic Turbo - 14.7 @ 90MPH (bad tune)
90' Civic SI - Auto-X Machine
97' Eclipse GSX 13.6 @ 105MPH
96' Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo
97' Acura EL 14.5 @ 98MPH
'02 Lexus IS300 15.125 @ 91MPH
97' CR-V Winter Beater.
04' WRB WRX STI

Offline Ryan Singh

« Reply #24 on: July 28, 2010, 07:59:34 pm »
Didn't really lose it, they just won't let me renew it until I take care of something from 11 years ago.

I thought I had paid them back in full considering they let me renew 5 years ago...that turns out to not be the case. It's not even that much money, it's under 2grand but I figured that warm weather+skytrain+bus+scantily clad women+tonnes of walking ain't such a bad thing!  ;D Plus, I'm saving a tonne of money, and feeling healthier, and not worrying about what's gonna go next in my car.   ::)

I'll probably do it till I get sick of it, but I'm thinking maybe till the new year or so. Don't know yet. I was however getting really bored of my car, so some time away from it will make me appreciate it more when it is back on the road. For now, it becomes a garage queen.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2010, 08:04:06 pm by Ryan Singh »
2001 Altezza RS200
1996 TSi AWD - In hibernation