Author Topic: Ma Laser!  (Read 2400 times)

Offline Brett Haviland

• Administrator
Re: Ma Laser!
« Reply #30 on: November 17, 2009, 12:14:46 am »
jeeze you must almost have enough cars (DSM's) to drive a different one every day of the week

I like Colts.  Turbo Colts.

Offline Richard Clark

« Reply #31 on: November 17, 2009, 12:18:05 am »
I don't currently have that many haha, only the laser and the one i picked up from remi move under their own power.

Offline Taylor Fraser

« Reply #32 on: November 22, 2009, 05:46:24 am »
richard, you better come down and pay me a visit once all that stuff is done. i wanna see it! everything your doing to it is all that i wish i HAD done lol owell im really happy to see it in good hands! i hope its all going good for you  ;D

Offline Richard Clark

« Reply #33 on: November 22, 2009, 11:08:06 am »
Haha, for sure Taylor,  Everything is in now except my fuel setup.  Then I have to tune it.

The setup in there right now is a small 16g, FP race mani, tubular o2 housing, Punishment racing FMIC, Dejon hard intake pipe, and the fidanza clutch.

Oh, and it has alot more than the 2 exhaust mani studs that you sold it to me with  :P .

Offline Maurits Vos

• AWD is AwD...
« Reply #34 on: November 22, 2009, 11:19:30 am »
Oh, and it has alot more than the 2 exhaust mani studs that you sold it to me with  :P .

Yeah.. It's only missing the 2 it came with.
"you just need to drive a well setup DSM. In all fairness, a well setup DSM probably drives like a stock E30, ha ha."

Offline Richard Clark

« Reply #35 on: November 23, 2009, 06:23:15 pm »
Ordered my fuel setup, (wally 255 HP, 650cc injectors) , along with an LC1 Wideband controller, Iat sensor, and the harness premade to go from the 1g plug to the iat and map sensor.