Author Topic: REVSCENE MEET 12 NOON March 22nd (SPANISH BANKS)!!!!!!  (Read 21989 times)

Jamie Oswald

Re: REVSCENE MEET 12 NOON March 22nd (SPANISH BANKS)!!!!!!
« Reply #195 on: March 23, 2009, 05:19:04 pm »
Ryan Singh im guessing

Yeah the one n only gangsta ryan that i know with a ballin talon that has a sub that will make you deff.

Offline Tony Leong

• 1995 Eagle Talon TSi AWD 5spd
« Reply #196 on: March 26, 2009, 12:10:19 pm »
Thanks Mark G for getting this underway and for ordering up such agreeable weather.  This was my first meet and thanks everyone for the company. 

Good venue too.  Got to see all those other cars, and what their owners have done.

Offline Sy Haw Wong

« Reply #197 on: March 26, 2009, 12:40:28 pm »
Thanks Mark G for getting this underway and for ordering up such agreeable weather.  This was my first meet and thanks everyone for the company. 

Good venue too.  Got to see all those other cars, and what their owners have done.

It was great meeting you Tony.  You should come out to more of the meets if you can.

Your car is definitely a rare gem.  I think there aren't any Tropical Lime AWD Turbos in general, but Vancouver I think you are the only one.  The more I look at it the more I like it.  The factory color is so rare its not even listed in VFAQs or any manuals that I looked up.

Offline Tony Leong

• 1995 Eagle Talon TSi AWD 5spd
« Reply #198 on: March 26, 2009, 02:07:23 pm »

It was great meeting you Tony.  You should come out to more of the meets if you can.

Your car is definitely a rare gem.  I think there aren't any Tropical Lime AWD Turbos in general, but Vancouver I think you are the only one.  The more I look at it the more I like it.  The factory color is so rare its not even listed in VFAQs or any manuals that I looked up.

Good meeting you too Sy Haw.  My wife wants to come out to the next meet with me as well.  We’ll see if she really means it.

I saw a non-Turbo, Tropical Lime Talon going over the Lions Gate about two years ago.  You're right, it's not really listed anywhere.  Even my purchase agreement doesn’t list the colour, just the other options.  Tire Rack has the colour listed, but it looks different.  I still have the sales brochure that lists it (no colour swatch) as an option and a Car & driver ’95 Annual Road Test magazine1 where the photos of their tester was Tropical Lime.

Eagle both introduced and discontinued Tropical Lime on the Talon after the 1995 model year.  I have seen that colour (it was two toned with some silver paint) on a '93 or '94 Eagle Summit (micro, mini-van) that is how I knew what the colour looked like.

1 Car & Driver's verdict "The most performance and technology you can buy for the dollar." when tested against Acura Integra GS-R, Ford Probe GT, Prelude VTEC, Eclipse GS-T, Nissan 240SX SE & Celica GT.

Offline Kristopher

« Reply #199 on: March 26, 2009, 09:53:16 pm »
I agree - good meeting everyone. My wife and I had a good time but the dog has probably had more fun I think. At least he intercepted the toolbox from making its way to the front seats.

Kristopher

Offline Ryan Singh

« Reply #200 on: March 27, 2009, 11:16:43 am »
Yeah the one n only gangsta ryan that i know with a ballin talon that has a sub that will make you deff.

Haha, shiet...
I think it is making me deaf...when I'm competing, it actually blurs my vision. Makes everything I look at seem as if it's vibrating.  ;D

But next time you'll get to hear it fo sho!
2001 Altezza RS200
1996 TSi AWD - In hibernation

Offline Zach Holt

« Reply #201 on: March 27, 2009, 02:35:32 pm »
my car is in a pile in my parking lot.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitsubishi
Then google.
Then read old postings about it.
Then ask.

Jamie Oswald

« Reply #202 on: March 27, 2009, 03:23:26 pm »

Haha, shiet...
I think it is making me deaf...when I'm competing, it actually blurs my vision. Makes everything I look at seem as if it's vibrating.  ;D

But next time you'll get to hear it fo sho!

Sweet deal, That thing was fckn BEHEMOTH!

Awe poor zach...now what the hell is goin on with it...did you Flat Black it?

Offline Zach Holt

« Reply #203 on: March 27, 2009, 03:29:05 pm »
I have some one kinda changed their mind or forgot about lending it or somthing. so I was left with a job half done.  cf doors half finished and god no no flat black!
 ahahhaha ewwww
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitsubishi
Then google.
Then read old postings about it.
Then ask.

Jamie Oswald

« Reply #204 on: March 27, 2009, 03:33:37 pm »
k good, fuck i saw that pic on your display...i was gonna be like WTF did you do to your car.

Dam man get that thing goin!! last time i saw it close up was when we were sortin out your boost controller at the track.

Id be goin nuts if i could drive my car that i dumped lots of money into!