Author Topic: thought id share  (Read 553 times)

Offline Mark Guthrie

thought id share
« on: January 20, 2009, 12:50:59 pm »
so since my cars out of comission i thought id save some cash and spend it on other things that dont relate to my car, thought id share with you guys

outline completed, 1 hour

3hours of work

« Last Edit: January 20, 2009, 12:53:09 pm by Mark Guthrie »
silly honda's, street lamps are for seeing, not hugging!

1991 talon tsi awd (DB UICP,Greddy type S BOV,FMIC, Steel 3"intake, 3" exhaust, BB MBC, 14PSI)

Offline Mark Guthrie

Re: thought id share
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2009, 12:51:54 pm »
3 hours of work, still have another 2 hour sitting to finish it, then another 5 hours + for the inner arm piece

work was done at brians tattoo in abby! wouldnt go anywhere else

let me know what u think
« Last Edit: January 20, 2009, 02:40:26 pm by Mark Guthrie »

1991 talon tsi awd (DB UICP,Greddy type S BOV,FMIC, Steel 3"intake, 3" exhaust, BB MBC, 14PSI)

Offline Ryan Coft

• Administrator
  • Retired!
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2009, 03:02:43 pm »
Got mine done at Evil by Needle, i know of Don who runs the place, he did mine.

Looks like there are a few lines that aren't smooth, but it could be intentionally done that way i suppose. Looks pretty good overall.

Sticking with no color and just shading parts? (noticed it's already shaded in places)

Also noticed that it's got parts at the bottom of the arm that 'could' be used to link to a full sleeve at some point. Planned because you're going to finish the full sleeve? or just happened that way?

Offline Mark Guthrie

« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2009, 03:10:07 pm »
ive actually never heard of that place...  what do u have done?
the lines that dont look straight were kinda just thrown in, there isnt actually alot of ink on those lines more of a light ink and water mix, that was less then an hour later, so its fairly visible, those lines are there cuz its only 3/4's done, its to kinda make it look like its finished cuz he only had 3 hours available and there shop is usually booked weeks to months in advance. yes im staying with black and shading, not a big fan of color, some stuff is alright but i dont think its for me, and ya i will eventually finish off the sleve, im not very artisticly gifted so trying to design my tattoo isnt really the easiest thing to do, im guessing ill have my artist design the rest, i have another hour or so of shading left and the back of my arm, then im gonna get the inside started aswell, after that ill eithe probably do another half sleeve onthe other arm, but who knows, this is my second one and all i can think about is getting more lol

Offline David Dizon

« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2009, 06:02:49 pm »
that looks wicked! did it hurt?
1993 Eagle Talon TSI AWD 20g turbo
2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 2.0T

Offline Mark Guthrie

« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2009, 06:23:24 pm »
that looks wicked! did it hurt?
thanks man, it actually didnt hurt that much, after awhile u kinda get numb lol