Author Topic: My car and its boo boo  (Read 2787 times)

Offline Artem Goloubov

• http://www.evoincanada.com/
Re: My car and its boo boo
« Reply #30 on: June 26, 2008, 08:25:09 am »
you can just buy em from ICBC but you just have to pass a hard VI but after the price of the car and parts unless your a bodymen its kinda pointless

maybe you dont understand, I said it was posable.... think before you type Artem, you can have the autobody shop buy it or shit MY body SHOP! hell you pay to go on the ICBC auchtion site you can buy it your self as long as its off to a (ICBC certified) bodyshop for repair, or parts, either or. It just wont tuch the road it will go strate to a shop. have it fixxed at a body shop and pass it though that Hard "VI" AS I STATED up there. its all there man. guys at my shop do it all the time....... bosses painters hell bodymen I was thinking about buying one, but I got my talon and live down town so I dont need a runner just a wase of money.

im sick of people going im right your wrong on this damn forum. :-\

Right on, sounds like you got it figured out. ;D

Offline Dave Kish

« Reply #31 on: June 26, 2008, 10:33:40 pm »
anyway frank at top end bought jamies car from the icbc auction. i went by there the other day and me and him were looking at it and he was saying how when he was stripping it he found some serious issues with it such as ball joints holding on by a string and the transfer case or lsd?? was on its way out to. Jamie did you know your car was a rebuilt when you had it? just wondering. anyway ya. that was just to let you know where your car ended up. its just a white frame now

Offline Mike Schmid

« Reply #32 on: June 27, 2008, 09:32:31 am »
When ICBC paid you out for the car it became theirs, then Frank bought it and now it belongs to him.  The muffler is part of the car.  If Frank gives it back to you it's out of the goodness of his heart and nothing more, you no longer have any right to it. 
DSMs - fun when they run

'92 TSi AWD AT - 180bhp
'93 TSi AWD - 195bhp
'90 Laser RS NT - *sold*
'71 Camaro - *sold*

Offline Drew Sale

« Reply #33 on: July 06, 2008, 04:05:39 pm »
that's gotta be frustrating though to lose your car because ICBC is such a pain in the ass then have someone else buy it. i'd be pissed for sure
I dont care what anyone says about my car. It only had 1 error code.