Author Topic: shes gone....She will be missed...  (Read 772 times)

Offline Osme Velic

shes gone....She will be missed...
« on: May 14, 2008, 06:13:33 pm »
So I've been trying to sell my car for the past 6months or so. I came close a few times, but made an excuse to back out of a deal, not that I really needed an excuse. Plus John Hartman convinced me a few times too..LoL thanks John.  I was the third owner of this beutiful car. It was mint when I bought her, and she was left me mint. Definetly one of a kind.

I bought her august 05, put almost 40xxxkms Turbo AWD all options, I aded the 2gb rear spoiler and the 2gb front bumper, that I added my own flare too.Lowered tockico with matching shocks, 18" Riax 10spoke black wheels, upgraded the brakes all around, system, UIP,

She was sitting in my garage since january, just wasnt quiet as realaiable as my beater accord. I know thats my fault mainly. But I just felt it was time to let her go to a new home. For the new owner it was love at first site. Plus I wanted to find the "right" buyer. I believe i did...

Representin eh

Oh yeah the other 2g belongs to Darryls buddy Paul. He was at one of the meets we had a few months back...

This WAS my car, I mean MY car, the sports car that a young guy has. No matter what I get next, it will never be the same. I really didnt understand the fascination with these cars, until ofcourse I bought one. I will most likely get a newer vehicle (possibly G35) But I will definetly get another DSM, a project car probably a 1g. Most of the photos are recent, some are old....Darryl has a bunch of pix, but hes too damn lazy to send them to me...Bastard
« Last Edit: May 14, 2008, 06:28:05 pm by Osme Velic »
04 Suzuki SV650 :)
04 Ninja 250 stolen/stripped :(
05 BMW 325i :)
96 Talon AWD TSi SADLY sold :(
97 Cavalier sold :(
86 Civic sold :)
89 Accord CRUSHED :(

Licensed Automotive refinish Technican. PM if you are in need

Offline Fraser Cassells

• Ass-engined Nazi-mobile owner, cause i'm too good for DSM's now
Re: shes gone....She will be missed...
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2008, 10:51:10 pm »
Good times Osme, that was a damn nice 2G you had there.  As for your search for a nice 1G, just keep your eye on the most rust free local example you can find, the rest you can build yourself over time.

btw- I find the G35 coupe and the Talon as a sunny day/summer car a perfect combo  ;)
1990 AWD Talon, Cumulative 432WHP parts depository...soldinated!
2008 911 Turbo
2014 Audi S4
2011 Ducati Hypermotard

Offline Mark Guthrie

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2008, 12:04:30 am »
wow buddy thats crazy! cant believe u finally let r go! hopefully whatever u get next is just as sweet man!!!
silly honda's, street lamps are for seeing, not hugging!

1991 talon tsi awd (DB UICP,Greddy type S BOV,FMIC, Steel 3"intake, 3" exhaust, BB MBC, 14PSI)

Offline Osme Velic

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2008, 04:52:41 pm »
thanx, it was time to let her go. Like I said she's been siting in my garage for the most part since January. She needed a new home that can get all the attention and love she deserves...

a BIG thanx goes to everyone who has helped me with the car for the last two & a half years. Its places like this and people like you that have made it less stressful..lol...Oh yeah and an even bigger thanx to my brown boi brotha from anotha motha Darryl Dhaliwal for all the work he has done...

Offline Remi Raymond

• In a 12 step program
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2008, 06:02:43 pm »
Wow, that's the nicest Red DSM i've ever seen. To bad you had to let it go.

Btw, if you're looking for a good clean project 1g... *cough* *cough*

http://bcdsm.westcoastdsm.ca/index.php/topic,19168.0.html

/shameless plug.
They're like expensive pokemon... gotta catch 'em all.

Offline Rob Armstrong

« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2008, 10:11:35 am »
How much did you get for her? If you don't mind me asking.... not that I would sell mine but just wondering  ::)

Offline Osme Velic

« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2008, 12:39:12 pm »
I got $9,000. I took a bit of a loss. But like anyone else I did put money into the car as an investment. All in all it was a simple transaction, on both sides..