Author Topic: A&B SOUND PARKING LOT SALE/CAR SHOW AND SHINE! (Abbotsford)  (Read 1450 times)

Offline neen tang

hey guys my work is having a huge sale and car show on june 7th starting at 10am at the abbotsford A&B Sound.  i know i know...same day as the import invasion but if you guys are passin through please stop by.  we have navs starting at $99 and clarion amps for $69!  we will have the clarion demo car there as well as an orion tent set up to show you what its all about.  we will also bring out our A&B sound Nissan Gloria show car with a custom stereo set up.  the savings are going to be HUGE!  would really like to see some nice dsms there  ;)
« Last Edit: June 01, 2008, 09:54:09 am by neen tang »

Offline Mark Guthrie

Re: A&B SOUND PARKING LOT SALE/CAR SHOW AND SHINE!
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2008, 07:44:17 pm »
when u say nav fopr $99 do you mean in dash nav or just like the tom tom navi units? if you are having deals on indash dvd players what would one be looking at as far as price ways
silly honda's, street lamps are for seeing, not hugging!

1991 talon tsi awd (DB UICP,Greddy type S BOV,FMIC, Steel 3"intake, 3" exhaust, BB MBC, 14PSI)

Offline neen tang

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2008, 09:18:10 pm »
the navs are the dash mount ones such as garmin.  for screen what did you want to buy?  double din or single din flip out?  i know we have a few demo we are going to clear out.  price wise i dont know but it is going to be a huge savings event!  we are just gettin rid of last years stock.  we just want to sell as much as possible since we have so much new inventory coming in.  you should see how much stock we have inside the store!  if there arent any screens for sale...just come see me and ill make sure you guys get hooked up.  any questions please feel free to contact me or call me at A&B sounds number...859-4200. 

thanks neen

ps.  if you guys want...ill talk to my manager to see if i can get discounts to bcdsm members on regular priced items.  let me know if you guys are interested.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2008, 09:22:05 pm by neen tang »

Offline Mark Guthrie

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2008, 10:12:45 pm »
looking for sing din flip up

1991 talon tsi awd (DB UICP,Greddy type S BOV,FMIC, Steel 3"intake, 3" exhaust, BB MBC, 14PSI)

Jamie Oswald

« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2008, 10:55:56 pm »
Humm, any double din's...alpine type s 5 1/2's?

Offline neen tang

« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2008, 09:45:38 am »
we should have a few din and double din screens on sale.  everything is already going to be written up so all you do is show up, grab it, line up, pay for it, and its yours!  alpine speakers...if we have any left before the sale we should be selling them WAY below cost!  right now jamie we are selling the alpine type s 5 1/4 at cost right now.  we are selling them at 79 bucks.  give me a call at my work on tuesday and ill see if i have any for you.  859-4200 ...i have sunday monday off  ;D

Offline neen tang

Re: A&B SOUND PARKING LOT SALE/CAR SHOW AND SHINE! (Abbotsford)
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2008, 10:19:17 am »
hey jamie we are going to have type r 5.25 for $99 bucks that day! 

i also forgot to mention that the skyline shop is going to roll down in their cars too!

Jamie Oswald

« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2008, 11:26:20 am »
dammm

Offline Josh Royle

• 6 Bolt Swap
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2008, 09:36:43 pm »
sounds like a lot of fun!  im so commin out if i dont end up buying some auido stuff before that.. Basically i have 2 Tens and im looking for a bigger amp.  Whats the size of the clarion amp for 70$!?
1998 GST
Built 6 Bolt Swap/ 3" Turbo Back /Blitz BOV/Apexi SAFC/AutoMeter Cobalt Boost.Oil Prs. AF Gauge/MBC/Hard Intake pipe/Skunk 2/ HID 10K/ FMIC

Offline neen tang

« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2008, 11:00:28 pm »
they are 200watt rms 2channel and a 400 watt 4 channel.  if your looking for a mono block then we have some alpine pdx amps we are clearing out as well.  if not i can always just give you a deal on another amp thats not on sale.  any dsm member can get discounts through me anytime as long as they come see me or contact me first.

Offline Mark Guthrie

« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2008, 11:05:18 pm »
i should be there to check things out, im only in need of some wire and rca's i think not sure what i have lying around

Jamie Oswald

« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2008, 04:22:39 am »
they are 200watt rms 2channel and a 400 watt 4 channel.  if your looking for a mono block then we have some alpine pdx amps we are clearing out as well.  if not i can always just give you a deal on another amp thats not on sale.  any dsm member can get discounts through me anytime as long as they come see me or contact me first.

Sweet, When i get some cash back into the bank ill be lookin for a double din and them type s 5 1/4 speakers... Thats iff youll hook me up phat i have buddies at the langley store and the maple medows as well...

Offline neen tang

« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2008, 08:03:43 am »
yeah no worries just make sure you come see me and ill do my best to hook you guys up.  i dont know how many type s 5.25 ill have left before the sale starts...but i have tons of other stuff. 

Jamie Oswald

« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2008, 12:09:16 pm »
Sweet budd, ill come see you for sure. You just have to let me know days you work and such. Im going to audi today to get them to unlock my Radio.  I wana find someting with navi.

Offline neen tang

« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2008, 05:02:13 pm »
sounds good!  hope to see you guys there!  :)