Author Topic: My 95 Eclipse turbo  (Read 2398 times)

Offline Constantin Morosan

• 95 Eclipse turbo
My 95 Eclipse turbo
« on: January 31, 2007, 11:49:18 am »
this is not for the  weak hearted LOL

my car the nigth i got it :D no the paint is fine its just dirty and wet ! but i hate the colour

now the car  the day after i got it :D i striped it insind and out :D

The car had some electrical problem , no power windows or sunroof  so i spend couple weeks fixing that :D
been working on the engine for a while also making sure its nice and tuned up  only thing left to do in the engine is find a  power sterring pump for it :P

more updates to come !
Help us Obi John Kenobi you're our only hope ..

Obi-John Kenobi? 

OMG.

• 95 Eclipse turbo
My 95 Eclipse turbo
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2007, 01:37:48 am »
LOL Yes ! you know him ?

Obi-John Kenobi? 

OMG.

• 95 Eclipse turbo
My 95 Eclipse turbo
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2007, 11:53:23 am »
LOL yeah well i got the car with no back bumper LOL

i dont know who removed and re instaled  the damn thing befor the paint job was done but i think they did a crapy job LOL he also told me that  he backed into something and damaged the bumper befor losing it on the high way LOL

picture the persone falowing him LOL freaking big  orange bumper flying  at you !!!!! :laugh: OMG LOL

Obi-John Kenobi? 

OMG.

Offline Ryan Singh

My 95 Eclipse turbo
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2007, 10:35:30 pm »
So what are your plans for it? Are you keeping the kit and fenders?
2001 Altezza RS200
1996 TSi AWD - In hibernation

• 95 Eclipse turbo
My 95 Eclipse turbo
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2007, 11:13:33 am »
i removed and will replace it all with a new blitz kit  .

i change the headligths so i got me some stock 99   , they look great . i did save the Z3 fenders because i can't  find any that looks as good, the only body kit part i had in wokring order was  the  skirts and the front bumper but i gave it to a friend  because its cost as much  for me to order a full kit then just one bumper , plus that bumber was made so it sits Even lower  wich is not good for me.

rigth now i am working on the engnie and will be replacing the fallowing someday (money is running short )  with the help of the master John Hartman  :laugh: .

-Timing belt
-Crank shaft pulley
-drive belt Ac
-Drive belt Alt
-drive belt power sterring
-water pump
-propably will get my injectors clean also.

-get some adujstable susbation  my car is sitting Way to low to drive anywhere:S

-Re-check the electrical P/W P/L SR just to make sure everything is in wokring order ,it had some problems when i got it. nothing was working

after that done the cosmetic part will come in i still don't know the colour i am goin with but its between Dark bleu , white , or bloody red .

- new black carpet
-new netami racing seat  depanding on the  colour probably 100% black.
-removing all the plastic wich is allready done , clean them and paint them and re instal.
- refenish the inside of the roof with black fabric.
-rims / tires (its a shame because the tires on the  stock rims are pretty much new.

so there i think its pretty much the list of things to do on my car HEHEH :laugh:

but after all is done and  i have some extra $$$  i will upgrade my turbo, but thats wayyy  down the road .  :twisted:

Obi-John Kenobi? 

OMG.

Offline John Hartman

My 95 Eclipse turbo
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2007, 09:43:48 pm »
add balance shaft belt, all the tensioners and idlers, oil change, clean the intercooler, injectors seals, injector flush, fuel filter, set timing(ignition), new plugs(NGK BPR7ES), boost leak test, free mods, change all oil, trans oil, filter, shifter base bushings, shifter cable end bushings, set base idle, and probably more.

and as for your tires, keep your stock wheels with those tires for winter time.  Then you don't have to go to a tire shop, you just get them balanced and then put them on in October, and in March you put on your nice ones.
91 Eagle Talon TSi 5spd awd.  GT-12, TriFlow Cams, 850s, Tial, JIC, Jackal, sticky rubber.
86 Merkur XR4Ti 5spd, rwd, turbo, 91,381km.  Original paint, heated leather. intercooled, big VAM, Full 3" exhaust, Cossie sway bar, 16" tires.
06 Mazdaspeed6 6spd awd, DISI turbo, heated leather HIDs, Corksport, Cobb, Konig, Centric...
2018 VW Golf Alltrack turbo Tornado Red, 6mt, some free mods

• 95 Eclipse turbo
My 95 Eclipse turbo
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2007, 12:28:14 pm »
WOW !!! john i dont know  95 % of the stuff you just said  HEHEH ! but yeah i still want to  drive the damn thing befor  2010  :laugh:  lets make it run and will do all the maintenace and test after i can actualy drive it  8)

i know you know what your talking about !  you just migth have to explain it to me in more simple words  :P

the tires idea is a good one ! worst case ill just use them to  do some brun outs :P

Obi-John Kenobi? 

OMG.

Offline John Hartman

My 95 Eclipse turbo
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2007, 06:41:53 pm »
Thing is, if you don't do it all, you never will.  you'll get it going, and then just drive it.

Then you will spend money on other parts on it.

Its just how it goes.

make a list and dedicate some time and money to fixing it.  make it a mission to cross things off it.

Heck you bought that car knowing it was gonna be alot of work right?
91 Eagle Talon TSi 5spd awd.  GT-12, TriFlow Cams, 850s, Tial, JIC, Jackal, sticky rubber.
86 Merkur XR4Ti 5spd, rwd, turbo, 91,381km.  Original paint, heated leather. intercooled, big VAM, Full 3" exhaust, Cossie sway bar, 16" tires.
06 Mazdaspeed6 6spd awd, DISI turbo, heated leather HIDs, Corksport, Cobb, Konig, Centric...
2018 VW Golf Alltrack turbo Tornado Red, 6mt, some free mods

• 95 Eclipse turbo
My 95 Eclipse turbo
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2007, 10:11:56 pm »
yes sir ! i knew it ! but i still want to drive it befor 2010 :P

so befor i put all that plastic junk where the timing belt  cover goes on what should i do ?

this is what i know

All Belts = timing , alternator, powersterring , ballance shaft Etc .

+ water pump + crank shaft pulley .

What else ? befor i get the temming belt cover back on ?

iknow there is plenty more to do , around the engine bay and i do expect to put a good amount of $$ in the engine alone ,i want it to run like clock work .

so john when you gonna be doing  that tile thing ?  PM me when ever you need intel my firend !

Obi-John Kenobi? 

OMG.

• 95 Eclipse turbo
My 95 Eclipse turbo
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2007, 04:23:37 pm »
allrigth lets revive this  thing .

so i finish working on the engine just last weekend by replacing the crankshaft pulley and putting the power stearing pump back on and all the belts so thats done .

now i am working on fitting and  instaling my new body kit .

here is some new pics as for the colour i think ill got for a nice Dark non-metalic charcoal colour . wil see once it gets closer.

test fiting all the parts at once  after working on them .

didnt like how the front bumper was around the head ligths so cut it down and made it my way thats it with the  filler on .

Who wants to put a 4g63 turbo on that bad boy ? come on !!!  i know you want to heheheh !! Plymouth colt mini-mini van  awsome  litle tank !
[/img]

Obi-John Kenobi? 

OMG.

Offline Jeetinder Ghataurah

• http://www.cardomain.com/id/jeetinderg
My 95 Eclipse turbo
« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2007, 11:56:01 am »
Great fitment! Can't wait to see that
color=green]Widebody 95 Talon AWD 5SPD - 6-bolt motor, Evo III 16G, Walbro 255, Centerforce Clutch, FMIC, Turbo RFL BOV, Black Leather & Green Suede Interior, 2 10" subs

The only difference between a genious and and insanity is success[/color]

Offline Igor Kozlov

My 95 Eclipse turbo
« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2007, 02:29:53 am »
good job Constantin!!
looks like a lot of work
97 Eagle Talon TSi AWD 5spd. Peacefully hibernating...

• 95 Eclipse turbo
My 95 Eclipse turbo
« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2007, 06:53:43 pm »
thanks Jeetinder.

the kit is actualy  farely good  and my car did get hit on the front driver side so the Fiber glase fenders  will be a reall headheack to fit  and the 99 head ligths too :S  but will do my best .

And Igor man , i have talked to alot of body work guys  and they all confrim  that  80 % of the look of a finish car is  from the prep work and fitmant  so i do spend every second day after work in my garage sending and muding  and sending some more and test fitting and Do it all over again until i am satisfied  , dont't care if it takes a 2 weeks or 2 months . got to do it rigth .

ill keep you guys posted once i final instale de kit wich is maybe in  a week. ! peace.

Obi-John Kenobi? 

OMG.

Offline Zach Holt

My 95 Eclipse turbo
« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2007, 09:07:15 am »
good stuff bud, that stuff take time and a steddy mind.

small tip you might know but just to save a buddy money incace when you go to get full paint have it all off the car after its all fitted or they will charge you for re and re inset of just install. much cheeper when its one way.

Stoked looking forword to seeing it next summer at a meet C.  :wink:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitsubishi
Then google.
Then read old postings about it.
Then ask.

• 95 Eclipse turbo
My 95 Eclipse turbo
« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2007, 05:36:29 pm »
hey thanks for the tip but  i think i will get it painted with it on as i have  to take of both front tires to remove the costum made Aluminium splash guard that alos works as suport to the front bumper and  fender  ... well you see where i am going with this ...its really hard to access to lift hte car as its so freak low .

so onse its on .. ITS stay's ON . until i crash/bump and crak it and have to fixe it.

Obi-John Kenobi? 

OMG.