Author Topic: FVT 2K7 details  (Read 1256 times)

Offline Marke Bailey

• B.C.'s quickest DSM.
FVT 2K7 details
« on: June 08, 2007, 03:04:34 pm »
ok, so the time that the group should be leaving BCIT is 9:00 am. If you like to chat before hand then I suggest you show around 8:30. I would also like to ask if any member would like to lead from BCIT to Maple Ridge.

Maple Ridge point should leave at 10:00 am. I am willing tot lead from here but I need a radio.

Valley people may do a pre meet in Abbotsford for a caravan to the Maple Ridge spot and meet up with the main group. The chevron at McCallum and HWY 1 is good as its central and we can gas up. The Valley group should probably meet at the chevron at 8:30 am.

If there is anything I'm forgetting please PM me or call my cell @ 604 230 7239

Thanks,
Marke
The Sleepy Slushbox.

"She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts, kid. I've made a lot of special modifications myself."

Offline James Inouye

• Racing Greed
FVT 2K7 details
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2007, 03:50:22 pm »
can't wait guys. going to be my first. hope to see the dsm enthusiast round BC. see you guys there!
Redline
Racing Greed
DSM <3

Offline Artem Goloubov

• http://www.evoincanada.com/
FVT 2K7 details
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2007, 05:35:00 pm »
I'll lead from BCIT to maple ridge

Offline Kevin Chan

FVT 2K7 details
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2007, 08:21:49 pm »
Just an idea... with the fido to fido, I think if you talk with one another, it's free unless it's not a fido... same goes as rogers I believe, well, there's plans that you can choose on them anyways

Just thought instead of FRS radio, we can just use our phones, with hands free of course... then we can 3 way here and there and connect a lot of people who don't have FRS..... or thinks that FRS's reception's horrible.

That's what I do with my friends all the time when we go out for a cruise at night especially when we get lost, we won't be out of range, most of the time anyways. :P

BTW, it's June 10th right, 9am at BCIT, right? South east lot? so that's the one you enter from Willingdon?(more like south west, this one...) or the one you enter from moscorp?
o___0"
98 UZS160 hovering on air

Offline Aly Dhalla

FVT 2K7 details
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2007, 01:39:07 am »
what time do we plan to return by???????
f it doenst kill you, it makes you stronger

Offline Louis Ybanez

FVT 2K7 details
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2007, 01:40:04 am »
yeahhh its gonna be my first one too.. hopefully i see a lotta friendly faces out there on sunday ;)

Offline Artem Goloubov

• http://www.evoincanada.com/
FVT 2K7 details
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2007, 09:57:40 pm »
Quote from: "Aly Dhalla"
what time do we plan to return by???????

IF you have time constrains you could probably leave after Chilliwack on the way back which should be around 4 or 5pm