Author Topic: 92 TSI AWD  (Read 967 times)

Offline Nathan Craft

92 TSI AWD
« on: December 18, 2006, 09:25:10 pm »
here's some pictures of the TSI warning it is a litle beat up on the exterior.

98 Eclipse Spyder
-Talon Conversion
-AWD swap in progress :D

"Owning a DSM is like dating a stripper, sure it's fun to show off and ride every so often, but in the end it'll break your heart"

Offline John Hartman

92 TSI AWD
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2006, 11:28:59 am »
turbo looks pretty new  :)

and apparently those clutches can hold up well.  what stage is it.
91 Eagle Talon TSi 5spd awd.  GT-12, TriFlow Cams, 850s, Tial, JIC, Jackal, sticky rubber.
86 Merkur XR4Ti 5spd, rwd, turbo, 91,381km.  Original paint, heated leather. intercooled, big VAM, Full 3" exhaust, Cossie sway bar, 16" tires.
06 Mazdaspeed6 6spd awd, DISI turbo, heated leather HIDs, Corksport, Cobb, Konig, Centric...
2018 VW Golf Alltrack turbo Tornado Red, 6mt, some free mods

Offline Nathan Craft

92 TSI AWD
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2006, 12:58:18 pm »
it's a stage 3, i'm looking forward to putting it in. and the turbo is new, i've been told it's a 16G but i still have to look. i have the OEM turbo in my room right now. i'm probably going to insure the Tsi next month. i'm looking forward to winter driving :D  :twisted:
i've decided that i am going to keep it. and once it's done, it'll be sweet. i'm probably gunna paint it white this spring.
98 Eclipse Spyder
-Talon Conversion

"Owning a DSM is like dating a stripper, sure it's fun to show off and ride every so often, but in the end it'll break your heart"

Offline John Hartman

92 TSI AWD
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2006, 01:16:40 pm »
can't see anyone buying a new 14b, so chances are its some sort of 16g.

as for the white paint, I'd leave that alone.  A complete colour change, especially THAT drastic a change is expensive and very long process.  Of course you can just paint the exterior, but any time you open the hood, hatch or either door, you will see the original colour.

I'd suggest stock colou or a slight change to the stock colour.
91 Eagle Talon TSi 5spd awd.  GT-12, TriFlow Cams, 850s, Tial, JIC, Jackal, sticky rubber.
86 Merkur XR4Ti 5spd, rwd, turbo, 91,381km.  Original paint, heated leather. intercooled, big VAM, Full 3" exhaust, Cossie sway bar, 16" tires.
06 Mazdaspeed6 6spd awd, DISI turbo, heated leather HIDs, Corksport, Cobb, Konig, Centric...
2018 VW Golf Alltrack turbo Tornado Red, 6mt, some free mods

Offline Nathan Craft

92 TSI AWD
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2006, 01:33:19 pm »
well i was looking at House of kolor branywine red, just because it is close to the stock color, but i don't know how much it would cost me, dose anyone know how much paint i need to do the exterior?
98 Eclipse Spyder
-Talon Conversion

Offline Matt Demick

92 TSI AWD
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2006, 03:24:58 pm »
i have a stage 2 of that clutch in my 240sx and its held EVERYTHING i've done to it hahahha
0' Eagle Talon TSI AWD, JDM 4G63 6/4 Bolt,DSM LINK, X-treme FMIC, 16G/20G Hybrid, Tial BOV, MBC @22psi, 255 Walbro, GM Maf, 680 injectors, WEB 264 Cams, SS Header, 2.5" TurboBack with O2 Elliminator, Tail 38mm External Waste Gate, Fidanza flywheel, ACT 2600 race clutch, and Fidanza Race Shifter

Offline Jared Grant

92 TSI AWD
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2006, 03:38:06 pm »
the only thing i have to say is the red accents in the interior are nasty lol, no offence its a nice looking car and a dsm (always good).
90 tsi awd. ssqv, tubular header, no cat.

Offline Nathan Craft

92 TSI AWD
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2006, 04:38:16 pm »
know wat if i can make it to a meet sometime in the spring it'll be painted and fixed up a litle more, then you'll see different. the paint is'nt a bad idea, i'm looking at new gages from blackcatcustom.ca, they'll all match, it'll be pretty sweet when i'm done.
98 Eclipse Spyder
-Talon Conversion

Offline Graeme H Burvill

92 TSI AWD
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2006, 07:29:38 pm »
dont even paint it, it looks awesome and dsm'y.
I like the front bumper, so classy.
keep the sleeper look. :laugh:
Talon TSI-Champagne...She must live again...

Offline Nathan Craft

92 TSI AWD
« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2006, 09:48:37 pm »
nice graeme, nice :laugh: no at least i'm going to repaint it stock color, no fuckin body kits for this car tho, i've always loved the style of the talon front end, mine looks like shit tho. lol

and scott, how long did it take for you to gring and prime your talon? because it might be an option for me since i have no life as a student and an army reservist. lol
98 Eclipse Spyder
-Talon Conversion

Offline Graeme H Burvill

92 TSI AWD
« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2006, 01:27:34 am »
my 1g is too nice, im thinkin bout takin the pick axe to er and makin some speed holes.
Talon TSI-Champagne...She must live again...