Poll

Should i go with a pearl white or just white paint job?

Pearl
3 (50%)
Stick with white
3 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Voting closed: July 31, 2006, 02:40:04 pm

Author Topic: Good body shops/Pearl paint?  (Read 297 times)

Brandon Huebert

Good body shops/Pearl paint?
« on: July 24, 2006, 02:40:04 pm »
Had a little bit of a fender bender out in chilliwack a while ago :evil: , and am trying to find the best way to fix it. I've been to a few body shops and so far Doc's auto body in chilliwack seems to know the stuff. My car is white originally and i was thinking about painting the whole car in a pearl white, with a blue tinge.
its a 2g and once the repair is done it'll have a cf hood, and either white or pearl white paint. Im just lookin for some feed back on how the pearl would look. or any other ideas while my car is cosmetically naked.

Offline Nick Walker

« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2006, 04:28:14 pm »
i'd say stick with just white. if you get a scratch or door ding. your most likely going to have to repaint that whole door, quarter, bumper, or w/e. looks awesome but i think it would be hard to keep it in good shape.
1997 Talon tsi awd

Offline Marke Bailey

• B.C.'s quickest DSM.
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2006, 10:38:50 am »
pearl is the hardest paint to match. if you have an accident, you will most likely need to repaint the whole car.
The Sleepy Slushbox.

"She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts, kid. I've made a lot of special modifications myself."

Offline Jeetinder Ghataurah

• http://www.cardomain.com/id/jeetinderg
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2006, 01:38:15 pm »
Pearl paints are hard to match but not impossible, it depends on how much pearl you add as well.
color=green]Widebody 95 Talon AWD 5SPD - 6-bolt motor, Evo III 16G, Walbro 255, Centerforce Clutch, FMIC, Turbo RFL BOV, Black Leather & Green Suede Interior, 2 10" subs

The only difference between a genious and and insanity is success[/color]