Author Topic: Fuel system  (Read 992 times)

Offline Matt Fredrikson

• Who needs a Turbo?
    • http://www.intencity.cc
Fuel system
« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2004, 08:22:10 pm »
hmm what can I use to replace my FI want to do this right so I want to make sure nothing going to crap out on me.
Team Martuned

02 Porsche Boxster S

Sold - 96 TSi AWD - GT30-11, AEM EMS, 860cc, W/I, all Custom SS pipes, ACT XD, Shep Stage 3

Offline Kimyee Lai

Fuel system
« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2004, 10:35:45 am »
Please see the spec/tech section for my reply...

Offline Matt Fredrikson

• Who needs a Turbo?
    • http://www.intencity.cc
Fuel system
« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2004, 05:28:27 pm »
Thanks guys  I did do a lot of reading but everyone seems to have different views on this subject and I couldn't find a definative stance. I think I'm going to get the -6 AN size fuel line kit from Slowboy, that way I won't have to design it all myself   :?  Anyways, thanks for the imput guys I was just a little confused with the direction to go.
Team Martuned

02 Porsche Boxster S

Sold - 96 TSi AWD - GT30-11, AEM EMS, 860cc, W/I, all Custom SS pipes, ACT XD, Shep Stage 3

Offline Andrew Scott

Fuel system
« Reply #18 on: December 21, 2004, 11:38:30 pm »
Bigass braided lines are great, but simply upgrading your pump is way cheaper, and way easier than re-doing all of your fuel lines.

Which is why people do it.

And if you don't run out of fuel on your walboro (which you won't) then why be bothered? (Unless of course you stripped a fitting, or you want to run 8s with Shep.)
Parked: 1989 240sx - Esso 87 octane, Superstore generic 10w30, Japanese automatic climate control, Pioneer AVIC-Z3 navagation, Tien Flex Coilovers, Poly bushings, R34 Brakes (front and rear), Cusco tri-point strut braces (front+rear), 1998 tail lights, rear+side valance, adjustable toe and camber arms, cusco sway bars, helical rear diff, Volk TE37s - For sale!
Daily: 2008 BMW M3 DCT