Author Topic: new stuff in the last two weeks  (Read 1868 times)

Graeme Shaw

new stuff in the last two weeks
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2004, 02:52:09 pm »
Quote from: "Andrew Steele"
Would you call someone who has a fire extinguisher in their car nicely mounted in the trunk (or wherever) a 'ricer' ?

I would, if it looks like a fire extinguisher, and is really a speaker :roll: That's something that you don't forget easily...superlame.

Offline Martin Raska

• http://www.FormulaUBC.com
« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2004, 05:59:26 pm »
Quote from: "Graeme Shaw"
Would you call someone who has a fire extinguisher in their car nicely mounted in the trunk (or wherever) a 'ricer' ?

I would, if it looks like a fire extinguisher, and is really a speaker :roll: That's something that you don't forget easily...superlame.

I plan on using a fire extinguisher disguise in my car eventually, but for nawwws.
url=www.paypal.com/xclick/business=martin%40raska.net&item_name=Martin+Raska+is+a+swell+guy&no_note=1&tax=0&currency_code=USD]Now accepting donations![/url]

Offline Mike Schmid

« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2004, 07:16:53 pm »
Quote from: "Graeme Shaw"

Ever seen the big blue NNAAAWWWWSSS bottle that's really a little 8" sub?  Hahaha  :roll:

After my first car caught fire for the third time I started carrying extinguishers as standard equipment.
DSMs - fun when they run

'92 TSi AWD AT - 180bhp
'93 TSi AWD - 195bhp
'90 Laser RS NT - *sold*
'71 Camaro - *sold*

Offline Jared Clark

• http://Vancouver240.com
« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2004, 12:55:47 am »
I saw an APC fire estinguisher mounted on the A-piller of one car.... the funniest part is that it was still in the BOX, while mounted to the A-piller :laugh:
ormer owner of a '93 AWD
Now: 1989 240SX, 13.5@107
        1990 240SX, 12.4@114