Author Topic: FREE: 1992 Eagle Talon Service Manual ...you pay for shipping [if required]  (Read 515 times)

Offline Matt Peschke

Ladies and Gents.

As a former talon owner from years past, I understand the effort required to keep one of these cool cars running.  This service manual came in very useful.

Hoping to pass it along to someone who can really use it.  This thread has been posted in the garage to avoid the people cruising through the Parts Store.  Moderators, move it if you like.

This manual is not the chilton-style.  This is the big Chrysler Corp version.  It is rough shape, but it looks like all pages are there.

Please fire me a PM if you'd like it.  Again, you pay shipping.  I'll toss it in a box.  Pmt method:  Email Money Transfer please.

One big request: Please be sure that you will actually use this manual.  I'd prefer it not to continue collecting dust like it has since my talon went bye-bye.

Offline Brett Haviland

• Administrator
Where do you live??  can i come and pick it up if you are in the GVRD?  Im very interested!
I like Colts.  Turbo Colts.

Offline John Hartman

Snag it Brett!!  I have one and its really excellent.  WAY WAY better than the Haynes.
91 Eagle Talon TSi 5spd awd.  GT-12, TriFlow Cams, 850s, Tial, JIC, Jackal, sticky rubber.
86 Merkur XR4Ti 5spd, rwd, turbo, 91,381km.  Original paint, heated leather. intercooled, big VAM, Full 3" exhaust, Cossie sway bar, 16" tires.
06 Mazdaspeed6 6spd awd, DISI turbo, heated leather HIDs, Corksport, Cobb, Konig, Centric...
2018 VW Golf Alltrack turbo Tornado Red, 6mt, some free mods

Offline Matt Peschke

Hey Brett.
I'm in Nelson.

my guess, shipping would be $10-15.

Offline Brett Haviland

• Administrator
okay, just get me a quote on shipping it to Chilliwack BC and then ill email transfer u the money

Offline Matt Peschke

sorry brett.  we just had our first child and I got severely side tracked.  In a package right now.  Will go to canada post today to get a shipping cost. I'll use the canada post postal code of v2r4e8.

cheers
matt

Offline Brett Haviland

• Administrator
No problem matt! And congrats on your new arrival!

Just let me know when u get the quote and ill send the money...  (Email transfer)?

Offline Matt Peschke

Thanks Brett.  She is awesome.  I'll send you a pm with my details.   I'll just need your address and $15 in return.