Author Topic: The "other woman" (my new non-dsm)  (Read 6363 times)

Offline Remi Raymond

• In a 12 step program
Re: The "other woman" (my new non-dsm)
« Reply #60 on: February 20, 2011, 09:59:18 pm »
Hahahaha  :D

have we met indeed!

Apparently I have been on my best behaviour around you.

Tho May does have a pilots liscence, thats cool.

Good point.

Clarkson voice:

"Tonight on Second Gear: John takes his mazda to work, Remi picks up some groceries in his BMW and Kris's dog devalues his rear seatbacks with saliva"

The special segment would be Kris taking his Audi in for service and sitting in the lobby for an hour drinking tea. Riveting automotive lifestyles!

I'd watch it.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2011, 10:02:27 pm by remi raymond »
They're like expensive pokemon... gotta catch 'em all.

Offline John Hartman

« Reply #61 on: February 20, 2011, 10:12:19 pm »
Hampster voice.

"...and later on, we have a special guest.  I know you have all heard of Vladimir Bustamante by now, but have you seen him drive?  No I didn't think so.  He takes on our test track in the always fun econo car we have celebs schlep around in.  Do you think he can beat the likes of Lionel Richie?  How about Simon Cowell?  Probably beat me if I was in that god-awful 1969 Dodge Charger I drove a few episodes back..."
91 Eagle Talon TSi 5spd awd.  GT-12, TriFlow Cams, 850s, Tial, JIC, Jackal, sticky rubber.
86 Merkur XR4Ti 5spd, rwd, turbo, 91,381km.  Original paint, heated leather. intercooled, big VAM, Full 3" exhaust, Cossie sway bar, 16" tires.
06 Mazdaspeed6 6spd awd, DISI turbo, heated leather HIDs, Corksport, Cobb, Konig, Centric...
2018 VW Golf Alltrack turbo Tornado Red, 6mt, some free mods

Offline Marke Bailey

• B.C.'s quickest DSM.
« Reply #62 on: February 21, 2011, 10:35:49 am »
can we call remi "captain slow"?
The Sleepy Slushbox.

"She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts, kid. I've made a lot of special modifications myself."

Offline Kristopher

« Reply #63 on: February 21, 2011, 01:56:00 pm »

Good point.

Clarkson voice:

"Tonight on Second Gear: John takes his mazda to work, Remi picks up some groceries in his BMW and Kris's dog devalues his rear seatbacks with saliva"

The special segment would be Kris taking his Audi in for service and sitting in the lobby for an hour drinking tea. Riveting automotive lifestyles!

I'd watch it.

I see what you did there just now.

LMFAO :D

You know, back in 1999 I used to have WRC Parties. Way more fun than UFC, btw ;)
I think Remi should host Top Gear parties...just sayin'
Kristopher

Offline Remi Raymond

• In a 12 step program
« Reply #64 on: February 21, 2011, 03:28:25 pm »
... Actually...

Kris I think you're on to something... Could do top gear parties every Sunday evening, have you crazy people over to my place to watch the latest episode and make fun of my hair.

Offline John Hartman

« Reply #65 on: February 21, 2011, 06:05:00 pm »
fuckin rights!!!

Or, pvr the sunday nites thing and play em the next friday or saturday nite so those of us who come from far away wouldn't have to drag our sorry asses home on a work nite.
91 Eagle Talon TSi 5spd awd.  GT-12, TriFlow Cams, 850s, Tial, JIC, Jackal, sticky rubber.
86 Merkur XR4Ti 5spd, rwd, turbo, 91,381km.  Original paint, heated leather. intercooled, big VAM, Full 3" exhaust, Cossie sway bar, 16" tires.
06 Mazdaspeed6 6spd awd, DISI turbo, heated leather HIDs, Corksport, Cobb, Konig, Centric...

Offline Brett Haviland

• Administrator
« Reply #66 on: February 21, 2011, 08:09:21 pm »
yeah and i got a deep fryer... we can make homemade chicken wings!
I like Colts.  Turbo Colts.

Offline Remi Raymond

• In a 12 step program
« Reply #67 on: February 21, 2011, 08:48:25 pm »
yeah and i got a deep fryer... we can make homemade chicken wings!

This isn't going to end well...

Offline John Hartman

« Reply #68 on: February 21, 2011, 09:32:01 pm »
whaddya mean?  Chicken wings is good mkay?

Offline Graeme H Burvill

« Reply #69 on: February 22, 2011, 08:21:22 pm »
i still have wrc parties, its just I dont know anyone else who watches wrc so noone even knows what im talking about...and Im in prince george so everyone is out watching ufc and doing coke...
Talon TSI-Champagne...She must live again...

Offline John Hartman

« Reply #70 on: February 22, 2011, 10:06:31 pm »
WRC rocks man!!

Move down here.

Offline Graeme H Burvill

« Reply #71 on: February 23, 2011, 03:44:09 pm »
been thinking about it, but Pg has been good to me, and the north sure has grown on me. Dont think my gf would be too happy either. One day perhaps.
Talon TSI-Champagne...She must live again...

Offline John Hartman

« Reply #72 on: February 23, 2011, 04:07:34 pm »
yea I hear ya.  I lived in Grande Prairie for 8 years.

My wife(GF at the time) didn't want to move because she didn't know what it was like down here.  The rain/clouds the first winter made her a bit blah, but since then(1993) she won't go back for anything.