Author Topic: Someone to install remote start/ keyless entry  (Read 1513 times)

Offline Mikael Mikkelsen

• Mobility Consultants Group
Re: Someone to install remote start/ keyless entry
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2010, 02:13:54 am »
Take him up on it, seriously.

Offline Oman Yip

• DSM Noob
Re: Someone to install remote start/ keyless entry
« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2011, 07:44:08 pm »
I tired hooking the old system back up, and it seems to work for a few mins of ongoing locking and unlocking.

But after a few more times it seems that its losing its power or something....?

The driver side door would half-ass attempt to open/ close...

It looks like it has something to do with running out of power? or used up all its reserved power? Is there anything to do with my battery not producing enough voltage? My Battery and Alternator is suppose to be new when i got it replaced a fews months ago by a Mechanic...

I am also dealing with an issue with Pulsating electricals as well... ie: headlights, dash, interior lights... (not my after market deck tho)
Seems to when I start it in the morning/ cold temperature and it would persist until the car gets Warm or when I idle it... wonder if those two are related...

Currently im just letting it sit in the garage to see if it'll "recharge" itself or something....

but even if it works, its still a concern...

Any ideas? Tips? Suggestions?

---40mins later

Used the keyless remote again, and it seems to have enough power to lock and unlock the door once or twice... then it weakens and cease to move as if its lacks strength to push the pin...

Btw this is only happening on the driver side, the passenger side locks and unlocks perfectly fine....

Is it that my battery is not feeding enough power to the powerlock device or something?
« Last Edit: January 06, 2011, 08:32:59 pm by Oman Yip »