Author Topic: feb14th BCDSM mini meet with pics  (Read 1049 times)

Offline Mark Guthrie

Re: feb14th BCDSM mini meet with pics
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2009, 12:47:48 am »
not my 2g, its michels, he owns both the white and green eclipses, he just let me borrow it for the day so he could get some nice pictures of it out and about, that big smile was cuz i drove past john realising he wanted to take the picture so i had to slow back down and when i looked over he was looking at me no hands on the wheel trying to take the picture lol while driving :P
silly honda's, street lamps are for seeing, not hugging!

1991 talon tsi awd (DB UICP,Greddy type S BOV,FMIC, Steel 3"intake, 3" exhaust, BB MBC, 14PSI)

Offline John Hartman

« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2009, 07:45:54 pm »
I had a few "moments" hehehe.  I can drive with my knees fairly well, but shifting with them is another story...

And objects in the camera lense are WAY DAMN closer than they appear!!!  Almost rear ended 'Chel  ;)  But I got a kick ass pic of him in his own sideview mirror.
91 Eagle Talon TSi 5spd awd.  GT-12, TriFlow Cams, 850s, Tial, JIC, Jackal, sticky rubber.
86 Merkur XR4Ti 5spd, rwd, turbo, 91,381km.  Original paint, heated leather. intercooled, big VAM, Full 3" exhaust, Cossie sway bar, 16" tires.
06 Mazdaspeed6 6spd awd, DISI turbo, heated leather HIDs, Corksport, Cobb, Konig, Centric...
2018 VW Golf Alltrack turbo Tornado Red, 6mt, some free mods

Offline Michel Paiement

• Boom!
« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2009, 08:21:30 pm »
I had a few "moments" hehehe.  I can drive with my knees fairly well, but shifting with them is another story...

And objects in the camera lense are WAY DAMN closer than they appear!!!  Almost rear ended 'Chel  ;)  But I got a kick ass pic of him in his own sideview mirror.

lol, it was a good day, John you took some great pic's.