Author Topic: holy my old car and 2 others owners old car lol  (Read 705 times)

Offline David Dizon

holy my old car and 2 others owners old car lol
« on: August 25, 2008, 02:28:43 pm »
http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/cto/809840785.html

goodness :( i made it sexy, now its even more sexier, but selling for higher noooo :(
1993 Eagle Talon TSI AWD 20g turbo
2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 2.0T

Offline neen tang

Re: holy my old car and 2 others owners old car lol
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2008, 05:17:18 pm »
i think at the time you were sellin...i was staring at the pics of your old car.  i was going to sell mine to see if i could by it but i couldnt give up my car at the time.  that car is definitely one sexy beast!   after you sold it i actrually end up selling my civic to buy a 1g lol....but for sure that was and is a really nice car!

Offline John Hartman

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2008, 06:28:50 pm »
I don't think his price is realistic however.  No insurance, ripped out stereo and no one gets what they put into it.  So David, don't worry about the price.
91 Eagle Talon TSi 5spd awd.  GT-12, TriFlow Cams, 850s, Tial, JIC, Jackal, sticky rubber.
86 Merkur XR4Ti 5spd, rwd, turbo, 91,381km.  Original paint, heated leather. intercooled, big VAM, Full 3" exhaust, Cossie sway bar, 16" tires.
06 Mazdaspeed6 6spd awd, DISI turbo, heated leather HIDs, Corksport, Cobb, Konig, Centric...
2018 VW Golf Alltrack turbo Tornado Red, 6mt, some free mods

Offline David Dizon

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2008, 07:21:13 pm »
i think at the time you were sellin...i was staring at the pics of your old car.  i was going to sell mine to see if i could by it but i couldnt give up my car at the time.  that car is definitely one sexy beast!   after you sold it i actrually end up selling my civic to buy a 1g lol....but for sure that was and is a really nice car!

lol I think i remember you e-mailing me about it? not sure though, I only did get like 3 e-mails lol

I don't think his price is realistic however.  No insurance, ripped out stereo and no one gets what they put into it.  So David, don't worry about the price.

yeah i ripped out the stereo to being with, everything is the same cept for the boost controller :s dont know why he added that. and i guess the rebuild... but damn she was one hell of a cop magnet :D

Offline neen tang

« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2008, 09:40:29 pm »
nope!  wasnt me   ;D   i just finished doing a motorswap at the time and didnt want to give up my hatch lol...hey was your old car awd?

Offline David Dizon

« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2008, 09:53:39 pm »
nope!  wasnt me   ;D   i just finished doing a motorswap at the time and didnt want to give up my hatch lol...hey was your old car awd?

yeap awd lowell/rg tuned