Poll

Which day would you think will be best???

June 21 (Saturday)
1 (9.1%)
June 22 (Sunday)
0 (0%)
June 28 (Saturday)
1 (9.1%)
June 29 (Sunday)
1 (9.1%)
July 5 (Saturday)
1 (9.1%)
July 6 (Sunday)
4 (36.4%)
July 12 (Saturday)
1 (9.1%)
July 13 (Sunday)
2 (18.2%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Voting closed: May 20, 2008, 12:01:43 pm

Author Topic: fvt Poll  (Read 2956 times)

Offline Brett Haviland

• Administrator
Re: FRASER VALLEY TOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Poll
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2008, 12:09:05 am »
Oh shit, i forgot.  I wont have my talon on the road at that time of the year, ill have my colt.

And i know EVO's can come....  they are a Lancer!! and my car is a lancer too! (in japan and Aus, NZ) it is called a Lancer CC there.  and i do have the evo engine (4g63) in it.  So whats the rule? does the car have to come equipped with a 4g63t from factory.. cuz my colt/mirage/summit (lancer) had that option.  Its called a 1993 EVO I.

Maybe i can find some big eagle / talon stickers and stick them on my colt???  and add 1000 lbs to it as well? then it would be sorta like a talon lol.

but if no exceptions can be made then i guess ill have to put a daypass on the talon or something

Oh, oh...  Can a Original 1989 4g61t Turbo Colt come?  I wouldn't see why not if Galant GRV4's can come.  But if you had a N/A 4g63t galant/eagle 2000 GTX with a turbo motor swap would that be allowed to come? Cuz if that was allowed i dont see why a colt wouldn't be. hahhaha  sorry about the stupid post.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2008, 12:21:41 am by Brett Haviland »
I like Colts.  Turbo Colts.

Offline Matt Fredrikson

• Who needs a Turbo?
    • http://www.intencity.cc
« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2008, 08:39:17 am »
ahhh brett hell if I have my 350z by then I might still try and sneak in  ;)
Team Martuned

02 Porsche Boxster S

Sold - 96 TSi AWD - GT30-11, AEM EMS, 860cc, W/I, all Custom SS pipes, ACT XD, Shep Stage 3

Offline Jon Rabeneck

« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2008, 08:39:48 am »
Oh shit, i forgot.  I wont have my talon on the road at that time of the year, ill have my colt.

And i know EVO's can come....  they are a Lancer!! and my car is a lancer too! (in japan and Aus, NZ) it is called a Lancer CC there.  and i do have the evo engine (4g63) in it.  So whats the rule? does the car have to come equipped with a 4g63t from factory.. cuz my colt/mirage/summit (lancer) had that option.  Its called a 1993 EVO I.

Maybe i can find some big eagle / talon stickers and stick them on my colt???  and add 1000 lbs to it as well? then it would be sorta like a talon lol.

but if no exceptions can be made then i guess ill have to put a daypass on the talon or something

Oh, oh...  Can a Original 1989 4g61t Turbo Colt come?  I wouldn't see why not if Galant GRV4's can come.  But if you had a N/A 4g63t galant/eagle 2000 GTX with a turbo motor swap would that be allowed to come? Cuz if that was allowed i dont see why a colt wouldn't be. hahhaha  sorry about the stupid post.

brett bring whatever you want, im sure your not going to get scruitinized about it haha... your splicing hairs...
[Dwight Schrute]:
I am fast. To give you a reference point, I'm somewhere between a snake and a mongoose. And a panther.

Offline Brett Haviland

• Administrator
« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2008, 06:21:37 pm »
its just that a couple years ago I tried to go to FVT,  but they wouldn't let me attend with my colt.

Offline John Hartman

« Reply #19 on: May 12, 2008, 06:38:11 pm »
Jon, please refrain from putting out knowledge that you are not sure of.  The FVT is ONLY for DSM's at the moment.  This has been this way for all of the clubs life.

I might not agree with it completely, but there is a reason for it.

Also, it is only one meet, all of the other meets you can bring whatever you want.  Most interpret this as to bring at least semi-cool cars.  No one has brought a 4dr automatic rusty Accord, its just not fun.

Brett,we've spoken on MSN, hopefully you understand.
91 Eagle Talon TSi 5spd awd.  GT-12, TriFlow Cams, 850s, Tial, JIC, Jackal, sticky rubber.
86 Merkur XR4Ti 5spd, rwd, turbo, 91,381km.  Original paint, heated leather. intercooled, big VAM, Full 3" exhaust, Cossie sway bar, 16" tires.
06 Mazdaspeed6 6spd awd, DISI turbo, heated leather HIDs, Corksport, Cobb, Konig, Centric...
2018 VW Golf Alltrack turbo Tornado Red, 6mt, some free mods

Offline Brett Haviland

• Administrator
« Reply #20 on: May 12, 2008, 07:54:08 pm »
Yeah no problem  I understand totally.  Hopefully in coming years we can maybe allow other 4g6Xt vehicles to attend as well.  They Just shouldn't be allowed to be in the pictures maybe? or all off to one side with the DSM's all in a line.

There are some original turbo colts, Evo I, II's and my turbo 4th gen colt as well that im sure would love to be able to come along.  And im sure if someone made like a 4g63t powerd RX7 or something would be cool to have there.  As, you stated, there are lots of other meets to go to for those "other" cars.  Good thing i have a talon as well as my turbo colt! lol

Offline Brett Haviland

• Administrator
« Reply #21 on: May 18, 2008, 10:24:18 pm »
So july 6th it is then???

Offline Jon Rabeneck

« Reply #22 on: May 20, 2008, 09:50:30 am »
Jon, please refrain from putting out knowledge that you are not sure of.  The FVT is ONLY for DSM's at the moment.  This has been this way for all of the clubs life.

wow, i was REALLY in the dark about the FVT... serious biznass  :-X
[Dwight Schrute]:
I am fast. To give you a reference point, I'm somewhere between a snake and a mongoose. And a panther.

Offline Mark Guthrie

« Reply #23 on: May 20, 2008, 02:15:46 pm »
yesyes it is
silly honda's, street lamps are for seeing, not hugging!

1991 talon tsi awd (DB UICP,Greddy type S BOV,FMIC, Steel 3"intake, 3" exhaust, BB MBC, 14PSI)

Offline Mark Guthrie

« Reply #24 on: May 20, 2008, 02:35:20 pm »
wow 11 people have voted! this is just amazing! ill give it till the end of the polls time and then decide but its looking like the 6th of july
silly honda's, street lamps are for seeing, not hugging!

1991 talon tsi awd (DB UICP,Greddy type S BOV,FMIC, Steel 3"intake, 3" exhaust, BB MBC, 14PSI)