Author Topic: new pic of me on the high way  (Read 1177 times)

Offline John Hartman

Re: new pic of me on the high way
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2008, 08:40:14 am »
no, of course not, but doing 180 is called an Excessive.  As well, they could give him an Undo Care and Attention.  Possibly a Wreckless Endagerment as well.

Any one of these is a suspension.  All 3 are probably a loss of liscence and an impound, depends on who gives the ticket and how the driver reacted/acted etc.  Hence the tow truck reference.
91 Eagle Talon TSi 5spd awd.  GT-12, TriFlow Cams, 850s, Tial, JIC, Jackal, sticky rubber.
86 Merkur XR4Ti 5spd, rwd, turbo, 91,381km.  Original paint, heated leather. intercooled, big VAM, Full 3" exhaust, Cossie sway bar, 16" tires.
06 Mazdaspeed6 6spd awd, DISI turbo, heated leather HIDs, Corksport, Cobb, Konig, Centric...
2018 VW Golf Alltrack turbo Tornado Red, 6mt, some free mods

Offline Sy Haw Wong

« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2008, 10:02:40 am »
All I can say is drive safe whenever you can.  Its nice to rip the car and enjoy it.  That is what we all bought our DSMs for ~ .   But its not worth the risk of your life or the safety of others taking the car at excessive speeds in any place where there is traffic or people regardless if its night or day.   :)

Offline Mark Guthrie

« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2008, 12:10:08 pm »
All I can say is drive safe whenever you can.  Its nice to rip the car and enjoy it.  That is what we all bought our DSMs for ~ .   But its not worth the risk of your life or the safety of others taking the car at excessive speeds in any place where there is traffic or people regardless if its night or day.   :)

thats what back country roads are for  ;D
silly honda's, street lamps are for seeing, not hugging!

1991 talon tsi awd (DB UICP,Greddy type S BOV,FMIC, Steel 3"intake, 3" exhaust, BB MBC, 14PSI)