Author Topic: Just another fancy shot  (Read 1261 times)

Jamie Oswald

Re: Just another fancy shot
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2008, 12:12:00 pm »
sweet deal thx John,  I go to alot of car shows every time ones around im there and the little 3mp cant do the job. Id come home see the blurrey pics and be like well that was a waste. So i just decided one day this is the time to finally get what ive wanted and go big. I think i may join a few photography forums and see what's goin on and all.

Offline John Hartman

« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2008, 01:42:45 pm »
don't just join the forums, take a class, its totally worth it.

As well,at car shows, take a tripod or at least a monopod.  I know its a pain, but the lighting is not as good as it looks inside the buildings.  With a steadier camera, you can take shots without flash and have nice clear images.
91 Eagle Talon TSi 5spd awd.  GT-12, TriFlow Cams, 850s, Tial, JIC, Jackal, sticky rubber.
86 Merkur XR4Ti 5spd, rwd, turbo, 91,381km.  Original paint, heated leather. intercooled, big VAM, Full 3" exhaust, Cossie sway bar, 16" tires.
06 Mazdaspeed6 6spd awd, DISI turbo, heated leather HIDs, Corksport, Cobb, Konig, Centric...
2018 VW Golf Alltrack turbo Tornado Red, 6mt, some free mods

Jamie Oswald

« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2008, 04:40:23 pm »
Oh yeah totally ill use the maunal setting with no flash. Im going to take a course so i can learn it.. I wonder if there is an advance course cus im sure the beginner will be like this is how you take pics and this is a camara. Id like a course to take that tells you how to take amazing shots like the  motion blurr  and everything else.

Offline John Hartman

« Reply #18 on: January 26, 2008, 04:52:06 pm »
you don't build a solid house on a swamp.
91 Eagle Talon TSi 5spd awd.  GT-12, TriFlow Cams, 850s, Tial, JIC, Jackal, sticky rubber.
86 Merkur XR4Ti 5spd, rwd, turbo, 91,381km.  Original paint, heated leather. intercooled, big VAM, Full 3" exhaust, Cossie sway bar, 16" tires.
06 Mazdaspeed6 6spd awd, DISI turbo, heated leather HIDs, Corksport, Cobb, Konig, Centric...
2018 VW Golf Alltrack turbo Tornado Red, 6mt, some free mods

Jamie Oswald

« Reply #19 on: January 26, 2008, 05:16:24 pm »
Lol thats ture, I mean im reading tons of threads on the net about the nikon d40 tricks and tips. On exposure, apature ect

Offline Matt Fredrikson

• Who needs a Turbo?
    • http://www.intencity.cc
« Reply #20 on: January 28, 2008, 09:56:08 am »
take the begginer class don't assume the begginer class is basic because if your going to a photo class it means you've learned all you can on your own and now your ready for instruction, and advanced classes are like seminars for pro's who do it for a living. Just so you know lol
Team Martuned

02 Porsche Boxster S

Sold - 96 TSi AWD - GT30-11, AEM EMS, 860cc, W/I, all Custom SS pipes, ACT XD, Shep Stage 3

Jamie Oswald

« Reply #21 on: January 28, 2008, 10:04:20 am »
Yeah i understand i mean i just dont want to be like this is what a camara is, this is the lense, this is the butten, this is the flash...bla bla bla get in to the good stuff. This is how you take a motion blurr freeze frame, this is a way you can take this shot ect.